ARK 3 Part 35

These kidnappers had been lurking in City C for a long time. They initially planned to attack either Mo Yuan or Mo Shizong first. However, These father and son pairs who cared for nothing but their lives were always protected by bodyguards. They seemed to have learned from past events. They never got a chance... until Mo Yu appeared. The opportunity finally fell on their laps.

 They discovered that Mo Shizong had a stray illegitimate son outside. He even preferred and valued his illegitimate son far more than Mo Yuan.

Hence, Mo Yu became their new target.

Dealing with Mo Yu was way much easier than dealing with Mo Yuan or Mo Shizong. Although Mo Shizong had sent someone to protect Mo Yu, his bodyguards protected him in secret, not as blatant as Mo Yuan's.

Mo Yu's residence was an ordinary civilian residence. Unlike Mo Shizong and Mo Yuan's residence which was protected tightly.

They didn't anticipate they caught the wrong person.

Their leader was pretty indignant.

Mo Yuan was inherently selfish, there was no way he would take a risk for a woman. Mo Yu had a new love, he wouldn't risk himself for his past love.

Kidnapping Ye Wei was a mistake on their part. They beat the grass and frighten away the snake. They could only attempt to threaten them using Ye Wei. If it didn't work, just kill her and create another plan.

To their surprise, Mo Yuan actually agreed to bring Mo Yu to them?

"Boss, is Mo Yuan so daring to come here? Is he not afraid of death?"

"Do you think he is so generous? He probably wants to use my hand to kill Mo Yu! He dares to use me, then just see if he really dares to commit to it."

He slanted his head to scrutinize Ye Wei.

He had heard of Ye Wei. When she was Mo Yu's girlfriend, Mo Yuan snatched her away, and later, she was abandoned by Mo Yuan. She tried to return to Mo Yu's side, but Mo Yu already got a new love.

——A beautiful, brainless, and greedy woman.

But her last wish was quite grand.

Of course, he wouldn't be easily deceived by her. "Don't think about delaying time. Do you believe Mo Yuan and Mo Yu will really save you? Heh. Your last wish can only remain as a wish."

Ye Wei became downcast. She probed gingerly, "...Then, if my last wish is not feasible, can I change it?"

The man, "...?"

The man sneered, "I feel, you're not afraid of me at all, aren't you?"

Ye Wei almost shrunk into a ball and quickly explained, "I'm afraid! How can I not be afraid of you! Don't you see I've been trembling non-stop! I'm also afraid of death! However, I want to fight for myself before I die! I hope I don't leave too many regrets. I have been living in this world merely for decades. It's inevitable that I have regrets in my short life, but......"

"All right." The man was amused. It was a novel experience to encounter such an interesting woman as Ye Wei. He may as well spend some time toying and playing with her, "Fine, speak. What do you want to change your last wish to? Don't try to beg me to let you go. You are already in my hands. I don't do a loss-making business."

Humans, who didn't want to live? Ye Wei blabbered so much, wasn't it just to fight for her chance to live? The so-called last wish was just to divert his attention.

Still, he didn't mind playing a bit with her.

Ye Wei expressed, "I understand. I don't expect you to let me go."