ARK 3 Part 40

At last, Ye Wei died.

She floated into the air and heard the incessant gunshots from below. Needless to say, she was shot into a sieve.

She's as good as dead.

Completing another task, the first thing she did was admire her otherworldly wisdom and courage.

 Where else could you find someone who was as courageous as her to die for work, where?

Her end of being shot to death was truly miserable.

If she only got 60 points again... she would certainly demand justice.

Her death was not only ugly in sight, but also in smell. The smell of blood was not pleasant. She was really worried about whether the Male Lead's psychology was strong enough.

But that matter shouldn't be too problematic.

She was a vicious woman that could attack the Male Lead who saved her. The itsy-bitsy affection that the Male Lead had for her must have vanished to the thin air at that moment. Therefore, her life and death shouldn't matter much to him.

Ye Wei strolled with peace of mind.

Team Leader Jia Xin had been waiting for her for a long time. She looked as strict as ever. She adjusted the glasses on the bridge of her nose. She waited earlier on purpose because she wanted to give special care to this special crane tail in the form of her colleague. She commented, "Not bad."

Ye Wei also deemed she completed her task well. Still, she couldn't help but get nervous. "Thank you for the praise, Zuchang. Zuchang, do you think I can pass with a great score this time?"

Team Leader Jia, "......"

That stumped her. After all, every time she was optimistic about Ye Wei's result, her result always narrowly crossed the passing line.

Ye Wei was stumped too. She didn't feel good to admit that her hard work only got 60 points.

She clasped her hands in front of her chest and prayed to the God above. Only then did she peeked nervously at her personal information bar.

Congratulations to Commissioner Ye Wei for successfully playing the role of vicious Supporting Female and completing the branch plot

Task completion: 100%

Task score: 100

Lord God's message: Outstanding work performance. Keep up the persistent efforts

Wow——

100!

See, she was indeed a talent!

Ah! She could die happy!

Don't mention Ye Wei, even Jia Xin was astonished by Ye Wei's score. She then felt the relief and joy wash over her. Her sight was not wrong! Ye Wei was indeed a valuable talent!

Thanks to her outstanding work performance, Ye Wei got a bonus. She not only got her pay but also could take a paid leave. Furthermore, her long-awaited lottery was here!

With a 100% winning rate, she had a greater probability of winning the Chinese Medicine System as the lottery reward!

In order to get the Chinese Medicine System and not waste the 100% winning rate, Ye Wei specifically located a colleague who had been to the world of cultivation to do a divination for her and gave said colleague a thick red packetfrom her 12-yuan purse. Twelve o'clock on the night of the full moon was when her luck was at its peak!