ARK 4 Part 3

In the corridor outside the bathroom, four opposite eyes met. Liang Ruowei was bright and attractive while Xu Chi was cold and noble. Standing together, they made a beautiful pair.

Liang Ruowei felt a novel feeling when she saw Xu Chi at such a close distance again.

He was as mesmerizing as the bright moon. Always looked cold and aloof, unapproachable to ordinary people. Many thought Xu Chi was a cold and heartless person, but she knew that Xu Chi had the warmest heart. He valued affection and righteousness. He was also single-minded and loyal. He was a man who can be entrusted for the rest of one's life.

In her previous life, after Xu Chi helped her family through the difficulties, she began to regret it. No, actually, when she saw him again after meeting those 'good' friends, she regretted it. She went to Xu Chi and revealed that she wanted to reconcile with him. However, Xu Chi was unmoved and didn't reciprocate. In fact, when she looked for him again, he avoided her.

Liang Ruowei was frustrated. Her heart vaguely felt lost and unwilling. In her opinion, Xu Chi would never fall in love with another woman other than her. That Ye Wei was just her substitute. How could she get Xu Chi's love?

Thus, she went to Ye Wei with the hope that Ye Wei could learn her place. She hoped that Ye Wei could understand that Xu Chi had never loved her! At last, Ye Wei, as she wished, had a big quarrel with Xu Chi. She also heard that Ye Wei almost miscarried.

It was a shame that her hope wasn't fulfilled. Instead, she angered Xu Chi to the point he personally warned her not to appear in front of him again. He delivered cruel and heartless blows to her, because she hurt his wife and unborn child; because she tore apart the home he longed for most.

She then realized that her arrogant and conceited self made her thoroughly lose Xu Chi.

Still, she would never acknowledge that Xu Chi truly fall in love with Ye Wei. Xu Chi probably just longed for home too much, and by chance, Ye Wei gave him that home. Liang Ruowei believed she was still Xu Chi's favorite.

And this time, the end would be different! She chose to return back from the moment of her rebirth! Xu Chi didn't like Ye Wei that much at this point and she had the opportunity to snatch Xu Chi!

"That girl is your girlfriend?" Liang Ruowei sent a disappointed smile at Xu Chi, "A'Chi, so you like another woman now?"

Xu Chi's face remained stoic, "Whether I like another woman or not, it has nothing to do with you."

Liang Ruowei said, "Why does it have nothing to do with me?"

Xu Chi glanced at her. His gaze fell on the necklace lying on the other's collarbone. He was most familiar with that necklace, it was a gift he personally designed and presented to her when he confessed on her birthday. After they were together, that necklace had always been on Liang Ruowei's neck.

Later, they quarreled, and Liang Ruowei was so mad that she removed the necklace off her neck. He thought she had thrown it away.

Now she wore it again. What did she want to imply?

He retracted his gaze and turned around, "I'll leave first if there's nothing else."

"Wait, wait." Liang Ruowei fished something out of her handbag, "I also brought you a gift for you when I return this time. I designed it myself. Don't you like cuffs best? See if you like it?"

She handed it to Xu Chi, but Xu Chi didn't accept it. He politely and alienatedly declined, "Thank you, but no need."

Just like that, he left, leaving Liang Ruowei frozen in place. She wrung out a bitter smile. But, the belief in her heart became stronger.

Xu Chi's reaction just now showed that he hadn't forgotten her and still cared about her in his heart, right? If he didn't care about her, why would he avoid her like she was someone repulsive?

She grew up with Xu Chi. She knew Xu Chi too well. With his character, he was inclined to act like a stranger to the people he didn't care about.

Xu Chi could only be hers. No one could take him away.

————·————·————

"So you are Ye Wei, A'Chi's girlfriend?" Liang Ruowei returned to the party and didn't see Xu Chi around Ye Wei. Therefore, she took the initiative to have a chat with Ye Wei. She inadvertently scrutinized her. The more she looked, the happier she was. Ye Wei was so similar to her. Even the teardrop-shaped earrings on her ears were her favorite style.

Ye Wei blinked guilelessly, "You have heard of me? I have also heard of you. I heard that you, Cao Heng, and A'Chi are good friends who grew up together. All of you are really close to each other. Can I call you Ruowei-jie from now on?"

Liang Ruowei didn't answer, instead, she commented, "Your earrings are so beautiful."

Ye Wei touched her ear and smiled, "Thank you. This is a gift from A'Chi."

Liang Ruowei smiled back, "Oh, so it's like that. What a coincidence, I also like things in the shape of teardrops."

Ye Wei's innocent smile remained on her face. "Oh, is that true? You grew up together, and even your preferences are similar. A'Chi! A'Chi! You are back! I just heard from Ruowei-jie that she also liked teardrop-shaped things. Really, both of you are indeed worthy of being friends who grew up together, you even share the same likings."

Liang Ruowei, "......"

Xu Chi who had just returned from smoking, "......"

He glanced at Liang Ruowei sideways. Liang Ruowei smiled, appearing innocent with a faint pride.

Xu Chi helped Ye Wei up, "Let's go. We're going back."

Ye Wei obediently followed Xu Chi away. Before she exited, she spun around and waved to Liang Ruowei, "We will go home first. I will invite you to visit our home another day. I have a lot of teardrop-shaped earrings in our home. I'll show it to you when the time comes." "

Liang Ruowei smiled again. She was surprised for a second, then her expression became prouder when she looked at Xu Chi's face. "I'm going to hold a party in a few days. Let's play together later there."

Ye Wei nodded in agreement.

Xu Chi's face was bad. He swiftly took Ye Wei and left.

Ye Wei: Look, aren't I an amazing assist?

This was the reason why there were so few people in the Vicious Supporting Female Team. Not many people could stay sane and maintain their reason to stick to their tasks. A task-oriented person like her was rare. In exchange, the prize for the Vicious Supporting Female Team was a lot more generous than other groups to appease their rebellious hearts. If the people from Scumbag Abuse Team were sent to do this task, she was sure that they would chew Liang Ruowei clean without leaving her bones.

As a Supporting Female, she wouldn't do so to Liang Ruowei. She loved money and was lazy. She wanted to get 100 points. If she wasn't qualified to be a bullied Supporting Female, she would be sent back to study again.