ARK 3 Part 10

Ye Wei 'thought' she had dispelled Mo Yuan's doubts. She followed Mo Yuan around with a smile, showing off and declaring sovereignty at the same time.Mo Yuan watched Ye Wei make excuses to cover up her meeting with Mo Yu. He pretended to be considerate and didn't ask anything more, fooling Ye Wei into believing she had successfully lied to him.Of course, Ye Wei knew it was only an illusion. Mo Yuan actually knew everything but pretended to not know anything, but in fact, he really did not know anything. Just like Mo Yuan though she didn't know that he was the one that arranged her colleagues to make it difficult for her at work when frankly she knew it. Only, Mo Yuan didn't know that she knew it.It may be a bit confusing, but it was what it is.Not long after, Mo Yu and Miao Shuya came in together. Mo Yu's gaze subconsciously searched for Ye Wei. He caught Ye Wei smiling beside Mo Yuan and averted his gaze.Miao Shuya snorted, "Why bother. "Mo Yu asked knowingly, "Bothered by what?"Miao Shuya shrugged and said nothing more. She did not like Ye Wei's behavior even a bit.She and Mo Yu have gotten along during this period of time. She learned that he was a very talented man who values affection and righteousness. He may only be a small employee now, but she trusted that Mo Yu wouldn't stop there. In the near future, he would definitely be able to flourish, and his achievements would be unparalleled.It was a stupid move from Ye Wei to give up and betray Mo Yu for short-term benefits.Then again, everyone had their own choice. She had no right to interfere with what Ye Wei wanted to do. It's just, she didn't like that Ye Wei had hurt Mo Yu, but still had the face to ask Mo Yu to keep their past relationship a secret. She didn't acknowledge her wrongdoing nor did she feel guilty. She wasn't ashamed of her actions and continued to hurt Mo Yu.She smiled, let go of Mo Yu's arm, and strode towards Ye Wei with a wine glass.Mo Yu frowned and pulled her, "Where are you going?"Miao Shuya spoke, "I'll be right back."Having said that, regardless of Mo Yu's insistence, she resumed her steps toward Ye Wei.Mo Yuan was presently not beside her, so Ye Wei was bored. She stood there swirling the wine glass in her hand. Many people came to butter her up, the one she liked she would answer; the one she didn't, she would ignore. Her smile was triumphant, exerting the image of "Powerful Beloved Imperial Concubine" to the utmost."Ye Wei."

Ye Wei naturally also knew Miao Shuya. The original owner had quarreled with Mo Yu several times because of Miao Shuya.She raised her chin slightly, with a contemptuous attitude, "Oh, It's you, Miao-xiaojie. What's the matter? Are you here to defend A'Yu's honor?"Miao Shuya said, "Nothing. I just want to say, Mo Yu has never wronged you. Why would you hurt him so much?"Ye Wei snickered, "I didn't expect Miao-xiaojie to have such a sense of justice. "Miao Shuya had a cold attitude, not annoyed or angry because of Ye Wei's ridicule, "Let me give you a piece of advice, Mo Yuan is not a good person. You'd better stay away from him. "Ye Wei said, "For you, Mo Yuan may not be a good person, but for me, Mo Yuan is a very good person. "Miao Shuya was a little disappointed, "That's all. I'll take my leave, then."Ye Wei blocked Miao Shuya who was about to leave, "Why is Miao-xiaojie in a hurry to leave? You have finished speaking, but I haven't finished speaking.""You said that Mo Yuan is not a good person. If Mo Yuan is really not a good person, Miao-xiaojie can be regarded as the one who pushed me down the fire pit."Miao Shuya glanced back in surprise. She looked at Ye Wei, very puzzled, and even more incredulous, "What did you say? "She assumed Ye Wei was just a simple vain person, but unexpectedly, she was proficient in speaking nonsense?Ye Wei expressed, "The reason why I and Mo Yu broke up, don't you know it?"Mo Yu never told her that kind of thing, how could she know?"It was that day, ah. Ai, you forgot about it? I'm so disappointed. I remember it clearly. That night, it rained heavily. I waited for him for hours in the cold rain, but no one came. I called him, but no one answered. The call finally got through, yet it was a woman who answered the phone. What's more, she told me that Mo Yu was sleeping."Ye Wei gave Miao Shuya a smile, with some undisguised malice and mockery in her eyes, "I was really disappointed and sad that night. I wished I could kill the adulterers, both Mo Yu and that damned vixen. Later, Mo Yuan appeared and saved me. Say, Miao Shuya-xiaojie. That woman, it's you, isn't it?"Miao Shuya's eyes widened. For the first time, she displayed such a gaffe, "What are you talking about?"Ye Wei chuckled, "If it weren't for you, how could I be cruel enough to abandon Mo Yu? He loves me so much and he is talented. After waiting for him for a few years, he definitely can give me the rich and stable life that I wish for. He won't need to work so hard to serve people anymore and won't neglect me. Don't you think so?"