ARK 3 Part 9

Mo Yuan couldn't make a big fuss, it was necessary for him to take account of Mo-shizong's protection to his fledgling. If he was found out, undoubtedly, Mo-shizong would help Mo Yu instead and the end wouldn't be good for Mo Yuan.But then again, Mo Yuan was the Villain, in face of the Male Lead, of course, he wouldn't have a good end."Don't hide, come out."The silent Mo Yu suddenly spoke, and shortly, Miao Shuya came out.She shrugged, "I'm sorry, I originally wanted to come here alone to get some fresh air. I didn't intentionally want to eavesdrop on your conversation. "She really did come to get some fresh air and didn't expect to hear the conversation between Mo Yu and Ye Wei. What's more, to hear Mo Yu's ex-girlfriend abandoned Mo Yu because of money.Mo Yu only gave a glance at Miao Shuya and he left.Miao Shuya chased after him, "I didn't expect you to have such a past."Mo Yu, "There are so many things you won't expect. "Miao Shuya grinned, and afterward, she expressed, "Mo Yuan isn't a good partner. Don't get fooled by his gentlemanly cover. He may look gentle and polite, but truthfully, he is a petty man with a very gloomy mind. He becomes even more terrifying after his leg injury. The servants in his house change batches almost every short time."Visit wuxiaworld.eu for extra chapters."He is a very difficult man to get along with. No one could endure his violent temper for a long time except for an old butler that is always beside him."She could almost visualize the ending of Ye Wei.Mo Yu furrowed his eyebrow and suspiciously asked. "Why are you telling me this? No. Why do you even know these things? Do you know Mo Yuan?"Miao Shuya shrugged once more, "If you don't even know your boss, how can you climb up? Do you think my goal is just to be a team leader?"Mo Yu arched his eyebrow. Right now, he could see the undisguised desire in Miao Shuya's eyes. The desire for power and status, a different desire from Ye Wei's. Miao Shuya's desire came from her self-confidence and pride, a kind of arrogance that wanted to show off. Her desire was to display her talents for all to see.The yearning in her eyes, just by looking at it, made his heart that was previously in pain boil.

A woman could be like this, how could he, a man, be dispirited just because of a little affection and love?Hence, his heart became calmer and his mood became better.Mo Yu inquired, "Do you know if there are many women around Mo Yuan?"Miao Shuya replied, "You have seen him. Even though Mo Yuan's character is gloomy and grumpy and it is difficult to distinguish his mood, there are still many women sending themselves to him. Even if he is like that, there are people that want to try to be 'the destined one' for him and have the delusion to 'save' him. A pure and lovely woman, a glamorous woman, a simple and inspirational woman... It went without question that there is no kind of woman he hasn't seen.""Listening to your tone, I assume that they all failed? ""It doesn't stop with only failing. Tell you what. There was once a young model that tried to seduce him and failed. Not only did she fail, but she was also thrown out of the modeling circle by Mo Yuan. Popularity becomes a far-away dream for her. Until now, she was only a 36-line little model."That surprised Mo Yu. So Mo Yuan not only repelled their seduction but also retaliated against them?"With that said, no one dares to use this trick to move Mo Yuan anymore. His mind is very deep and no one can know what he is thinking.""Is he really that terrible?"Miao Shuya nodded. It was unknown what she thought, but there was a flash of nervousness in her eyes. "Actually, it is indeed best for you to not disclose your past relationship with Ye Wei. If he knew you had been with Ye Wei, with his temperament, he wouldn't let you stay in Mo-shi.""So overbearing? Regardless of him, I can stay in Mo-shi because of my ability."Mo Yu mocked, "You said it like that, so what, should I thank Ye Wei for her kind reminder?"Miao Shuya reminded him, "You are still new here. Don't let your emotions control you or you won't have any good results."Mo Yu didn't reply instantly. It took a moment for him to reassure her, "Don't worry. I have promised Ye Wei. I won't say it."For the sake of glory and wealth, would she really be happy by the side of such a man?Was money really that important for her?Besides, since Mo Yuan was such a terrible man, what end would Ye Wei receive by staying by his side?

He wanted to see it. How far could she go?At the same time as Mo Yu and Ye Wei's conversation, Mo Yuan was listening to the reports from his underling."Ye-xiaojie asked Mo Yu not to disclose their past relationship and Mo Yu asked Ye-xiaojie if she ever really did like him. Ye-xiaojie answered that she really did like him... Mo Yu looked very pained with that answer... Ye-xiaojie left after saying those words.""It wasn't until she walked far away that Ye-xiaojie looked back. It looked like she was a little worried?""Worried?"Mo Yuan smirked. "It's good if she is worried."He turned his head sideways, and after some time, he saw Ye Wei, who had just left for the dressing room, walking towards him with a smile.Ye Wei smiled brightly and reached for Mo Yuan's arm as if nothing had happened."Why have you been there for so long? I heard that you were chatting with someone outside just now? Did you meet an acquaintance?"Mo Yuan asked, feigning to not know anything.Ye Wei was startled and explained, "My stomach is uncomfortable...""And then?""Then I was blowing the wind outside. Please don't get offended by it, Mo-xiansheng."Uncomfortable stomach... Blowing the wind...?Mo Yuan's smile froze. Without himself realizing it, he already broke off Ye Wei's hand that was holding his hand.Ye Wei blinked innocently at him with a sweet smile.Hehe.