ark 3 Part 31

As per her design, Mo Yu didn't go to find Miao Shuya. He changed his clothes and went out to find Mo Yuan and Mo Yuan was far from nice. Clearly, Mo Yuan didn't want to see Mo Yu, but he made him wait for a full day and Mo Yu still didn't get to see a corner of Mo Yuan's clothes.

It wasn't until it was dark that Mo Yu returned back helplessly.

Mo Yu was waiting for Mo Yuan for a whole day and didn't have time to find a house for Ye Wei. Ye Wei, who had nowhere to go, could only continue to live at Mo Yu's house.

The next morning, when Mo Yu went to the company, he encountered Miao Shuya who had just entered the company building. He quickly chased up and walked side by side with Miao Shuya, "Shuya."

Miao Shuya glanced at him and just nodded her head lightly. She didn't say a word.

When they got into the elevator, Mo Yu still didn't notice Miao Shuya's indifference. When he talked to her about business matters, Miao Shuya finally reacted, "Let's talk about it later in the office. "

Mo Yu was stunned. He finally noticed that Miao Shuya was in a bad mood and didn't want to talk to him.

There are many people in the elevator. It was not a secret in the company that Mo Yu is Mo Shizong's son. Many people observe him openly and secretly and he couldn't say much under their eyes. He could only quieten down and followed Miao Shuya to her office.

Miao Shuya said in a business tone, "What's the problem? Let's talk now."

Mo Yu asked, "Are you angry? Because of yesterday?"

Miao Shuya smiled coldly, "I'm not. Why should I be angry about it?"

"Then why are you like this?"

"Like this like what? Haven't I always been like this? That's it, we're at work. Let's work first. Don't talk about personal matters."

"......"

Over the day, Mo Yu became more sure that Miao Shuya was angry.

Because, in the past, they used to sit together to discuss the plan and have lunch together at noon. If they got the chance, they would go home together at night. However, from the morning on, Miao Shuya avoided him intentionally or unintentionally and hardly be with him alone. Even when she was working, she would not communicate with him and didn't even pay a glance at him. Once, their gazes met and she avoided him and went to lunch without him. When he said he would work overtime, she left early.

It was obvious she deliberately avoided him.

Obviously, it was fine before, she even brought him breakfast.

In this situation, he couldn't think of any other reason except for what happened yesterday morning.

He clocked off in time and caught up with Miao Shuya downstairs in their community. He sighed, "Shuya, you've been hiding from me all day."

Miao Shuya said politely, "You overthink. I didn't hide from you. If there is nothing more, I'll go first."

"......"

Although he may lack some points in the EQ department, he was not a fool. "Shuya, is there anything that we can't make clear in person?"

Miao Shuya was already mad. Yesterday, she waited all day and night and Mo Yu didn't find her. She felt that Mo Yu didn't care about her at all. "No. I'm not angry with you. But there is really nothing for us to talk about. I'll go home first."

She turned and was ready to leave, but she was met with a smiling Ye Wei, "Shuya-jie, what a coincidence."

Miao Shuya's expression hardened. "......"

She looked back at Mo Yu and spoke with a stiff smile, "Excuse me but I really must go."

Ye Wei's appearance was a surprise for Mo Yu. The words were stuffed back into his mouth and he nodded, "Mn. You can go back first."

Miao Shuya felt as if a basin of cold water was poured on her. She just wished to leave quickly. Ye Wei's appearance only flamed her anger. She almost couldn't suppress her thoughts— Ye Wei is still her. Doesn't this imply she stayed overnight and never left!

She didn't want to see Mo Yu, let alone Ye Wei. She lifted her feet, wanting to leave.

Ye Wei blocked Miao Shuya, "Shuya-jie, where are you going? Do you feel ashamed when you see me so you walk away so fast? Ai, Shuya-jie ah. Don't worry. I won't blame you."

Miao Shuya, "???"

She sneered, feeling that Ye Wei was becoming more outrageous, "Why should I be ashamed to see you? Blame me? What did you even want to blame me with?"

Ye Wei kindly conveyed, "Didn't you educate me before? Saying that I didn't trust A'Yu and blaming me for not listening to A'Yu's explanation? I've been reflecting on myself these days, but look at you now. You are aware, aren't you? That you are no different from me in the past. Thus, you must be ashamed to see me. It doesn't matter, though. I'm generous so I won't blame you back."

Miao Shuya choked. Her cheeks reddened from the shame but she still said coldly, "I think you misunderstood. I didn't distrust Mo Yu nor did I blame him. Please move away."

Even Mo Yu didn't know what to say at this moment, and he was vaguely embarrassed.

Ye Wei sighed and shook her head with disappointment, "Shuya-jie, you are still like this. You have frankly failed to live up to my trust in you. Aren't you so generous, capable, rational, and reasonable? I regarded your words as wisdom. Yesterday, I and A'Yu are confident that you wouldn't misunderstand him. I didn't expect he would be slapped in the face today. You have not only failed to live up to my trust but also failed to live up to A'Yu's trust in you."

Miao Shuya was dumbfounded, "......What nonsense are you talking about?"

Ye Wei said, "It means exactly that ah. Which part don't you understand? Let me spell it out for you."

Miao Shuya was stupified.

Mo Yu made a sound, "Okay, let's not talk about it..."

"Shut up!" Ye Wei's smile vanished and she glared at Mo Yu. She threw away her mask and her fury was fully displayed on her face, "Do you know what Miao Shuya said to me? She apologized to me, saying that she was sorry that she created a misunderstanding between us. But, oh no, I was also wrong in that matter. I should trust you more. I was the main reason for our break up. She loftily accused me, saying that the fault lays on me."

"Take a look, now the situation is reversed. Why can't she, Miao Shuya, do what she said? She isn't even your girlfriend yet. Now she acts like this and isn't even ashamed. What a joke. What right does she have to be angry? What is she?"

"A'Yu, you also agreed that Miao Shuya wouldn't misunderstand, saying that she is oh so reasonable. Now, why did she still misunderstand?"

"Heh. Don't you see? The so-called 'trust' in your mouth doesn't exist at all! Sure enough, just because it's not you who suffer, you can talk bullshit with your eyes open."

Miao Shuya lowered her head and felt ashamed. She didn't have the courage to look at Mo Yu's expression.

Mo Yu was also in the same situation as Miao Shuya. He was discomfited by Ye Wei's accusations, but as far as he could remember, Ye Wei was not like this before. This sudden change surprised him a bit. "Why did you change so much all of sudden?"

Ye Wei sighed, "I blame you. There is no trust between both of you, yet both of you are the ones who lectured me about trust. I am truly disappointed."

Ye Wei, "Ah, I'm so disappointed. This world is truly hopeless. There is really nothing else I can hope for in this world."

Miao Shuya, "......"

Mo Yu, "......"