ARK 3 Part 38

Ye Wei is dead.

No one would assume she was so daring to attack Hao Ge in his den! The person who had never fired a gun just shot Hao Ge in the chest, smearing his chest red.

In the end, she was a novice and her aim was not 100% accurate. It was a few centimeters away from Hao Ge's heart, but it only delayed his death.

"Kill her!"

Soon, she was shot into a sieve. She died just like that. Until the very end, she didn't get to wash her face.

A person who loved cleanliness so much was tattered and dirty when she died.

Hao Ge also died. His people lost their leader and were like chickens who lost their heads[2]. No one would work hard for a dead man. Moreover, because of Hao Ge's death, Hao Ge's territory was left unguarded. He only had one son who was around 6 years old under his knee. This was a great chance to seize his territory. Instantly, the people were scattered, fleeing and clashing with each other. A group of gangsters crumpled on their own.

Mo Yuan's people and the police swiftly struck and captured the remaining gangsters.

The kidnapping case finally came to an end

Mo Yuan never envisioned his revenge would end up in this way.

On a grand and spectacular scale without requiring him to dirty his own hands.

He stood under the scorching sun and peered at Hao Ge's corpse. The man was lying on the bloodied ground, with a big hole in his chest and his eyes wide open.

He could see his fright and disbelief before his death on his face. He certainly didn't die in peace.

Yes ah. Who would guess a woman who was vain and brainless, even cruel enough to point a gun at her savior, would have the courage to kill people under everyone's eyes.

She would rather lose her life to drag Hao Ge down than to live.

She hated him so much? Because Hao Ge lied to her?

In fact, if traced back carefully, he seemed to be able to grasp her thoughts. She believed she could kill Mo Yu to relieve her hatred, but she failed because there was no bullet in it. Mo Yu didn't die and escaped. Because of that, she couldn't return even if she wanted to. She could only face legal sanctions should she return.

Mo Yu stumbled as he ran.

He knelt beside Ye Wei.

She was shot several times. Her clothes had long been stained red with blood. The tangy bloody smell wafted in the air, creating a nauseating smell.

The woman in red was lying quietly on the ground as if she was sleeping.

He wanted to touch her, but he didn't dare to touch her.

He noticed she was injured all over. Her clothes were torn by bullets.

She was in tatters.

Her face was smudged with dirt and blood. She lay there with her eyes shut.

Her original appearance couldn't be seen.

"Ye Wei, Ye Wei... Wake up. Ye Wei, hold on, okay? The doctor will be here soon, you won't die! You will not die!"

"Ye Wei! Ye Wei!"

"Where's the doctor? Doctor! Please help her!"

Mo Yu never thought that Ye Wei would die, even die in front of him in this way.

Dou Lun couldn't watch it anymore. He came forward, "Mo Yu, calm down. She has been shot so many times, even if an Immortal Doctor comes, she can't be saved..."