ARK 2 Part 19

He couldn't explain, as if no matter how he explained it, he couldn't explain the situation between him and Shen Yingying. Because he didn't even understand himself, why did he like to go to the rooftop so much? Obviously, the floor-to-ceiling windows in his office had a better view.Zhong Shen knew that the current Ye Wei was still the previous Ye Wei, but there was something different about her. The current Ye Wei, when she looked at him, there was no more sweet smile, only sarcasm. There was sharp light in those beautiful eyes every time she looked at him as if it was able to shoot him through.The elders crowded at the door did not expect to see such a scene. Their faces sank.Wei Fengqiong was the first to pick up the photos on the ground. She handed them to Zhong-mu. Zhong-mu's hand trembled when she received it. Not to mention the Zhong-fu who came later. He snatched them and looked at them. The whole person was so angry that his crutches clicked with the floor with a heavy sound.Ye Wei said, "In fact, I wanted to let Shen Yingying go. But, she is so so good. She'll come back after she's gone. I planned to forget about her even if she came back. Just let her do her job properly and keep herself in line. I can let bygones be bygones, pretending as if she doesn't exist.""But, like I said, she is so so good. After being good for a few days, she ran back to the rooftop every day. Instead of using her talents to do her job well and enrich her work experience, she kept thinking about how to meet with other people's fiancées.""I don't know that Shen Yingying一""Oh, now you know. Are you touched by it? Never think she will like you so much?"Zhong Shen's word was blocked by Ye Wei. He even felt vaguely uncomfortable, as if he would lose something precious if this continue. He saw Ye Wei's sarcastic face. She seemed to disdain him so much. He felt extreme pain over it."Zhong Shen, both of you really care about this friendship of yours. One squeezes his time to meet the other even if he is busy, and the other dares to meet the other even if she is called a Mistress and said to destroy other people's relationships. How sincere both of you are to each other.""It is like that and you still have face to say that I am the one at fault? Oh, right. These past weeks when I was abroad, did you ever call me even once? Did you even ask about me? You were even disgusted with the gifts I bought for you and let me throw them away! "Zhong Shen, "I didn't say that. I just said I didn't like your gift.""Isn't it called disgust if you don't like it?"Ye Wei said sadly, "Zhong Shen, you shouldn't hide it from me. You lied to me and gave me hope like this. It is no different than poking a knife to my heart. You should have told me the truth, when did I never listen to you?"

As her words fell, Ye Wei seemed to be unable to hold on anymore. She covered her heart and propped one hand on the sideboard. Zhong Shen wanted to step forward to help her but was slapped away by her. The resistance in her eyes shocked Zhong Shen to freeze in place.Wei Fengqiong was so scared. She was at Ye Wei's side in a flash. She always had medicines in her pocket wherever she went because of her child's disease. She skillfully stuffed the medicine from her pocket into Ye Wei's mouth, "Okay, okay, good girl. Don't be angry anymore. Let's not be angry anymore, okay?""You unfilial son!"Zhong-fu was furious. Zhong-mu hurriedly stepped forward to block her husband and advised him not to be angry. It was not good for his health to get angry, but Zhong-fu couldn't pay any mind about it right now. He walked forward tremblingly and hit Zhong Shen's on the leg with his crutch. It hit hard. Zhong Shen trembled in pain and half knelt on the ground."Still not apologizing?!"Zhong Shen was beaten to half kneeling on the ground. He was worried about Ye Wei and cast a glance at her, only to see that Ye Wei was also looking at him. She seemed very sad, leaning weakly in Wei Fengqiong's arms, but there was a strange smile at the corner of her mouth.He blinked. He looked at her again, but Ye Wei had withdrawn her eyes and buried her face into Wei Fengqiong's arms as if she was too tired to even look at him.It seemed that the strange smile just now was an illusion that he had when he was in pain.

It was said that Ye Wei and Zhong Shen had a big fight in front of their parents. This time, it was a particularly serious matter. Ye Wei was taken to the hospital overnight, and Zhong Shen was injured on the leg by his father.Not only that but even the wedding invitations that were prepared to be sent out were held back. The wedding date was postponed indefinitely.However, judging from the situation that night, it was questionable whether there'll be a wedding or not."It wasn't a long time ago when the two of them danced intimately in front of so many people, breaking the rumors of the termination of their engagement. What happened this time? To the point they postponed the marriage?""I heard it was because Ye Wei couldn't stand the ambiguous relationship between Zhong Shen and the female employee in his company. Ye Wei had ordered someone to deal with the female employee privately, wanting to drive her away. But, Zhong Shen found out about it. Zhong Shen then blamed Ye Wei for being too vicious. The two had a big fight after that!""So, did Ye Wei successfully drive away that female employee?""She did, but later, Zhong Shen personally invited her back. Ye Wei got so angry that her heart disease relapsed.""You are joking, right? Zhong Shen personally invited her back? I'm sure none of the talented programmers working at Zhong-shi received the same treatment as her! Is the face of this female employee really beautiful, or is she so eloquent and outstandingly talented?""As if. If she is so eloquent and outstandingly talented, why would she work in a coffee shop after being driven away? If she is really a genius, as soon as she leaves Zhong-shi, major companies would grab her to their side even if she has a scandalous past. Why would she need to wait for an interview and have time to work part-time in a coffee shop?""Then...""Oh, her talent is at seducing people. A really outstanding talent, no?"A mistress was a very common thing in their circle. There were lots of illegitimate children appearing out of nowhere to compete for their family property. They had seen it so many times that they were used to it. They were not surprised by it, but, usually, situations like this were handled secretly. This kind of thing was shameful and none wanted the others to look at those shameful things.In their opinion, Shen Ying Ying was no different from an ostentatious mistress and was only good at seducing people.Zhang Kexin smiled when she heard about this from her followers. "I have seen her, that Shen Yingying. She is really slippery, her seduction techniques are top-notch. Really amazing. If you meet her, be careful. "The little followers disagreed, "She just deceives men at best. We didn't need to be careful of her. "To put it bluntly, no matter how pure and innocent she pretended to be, it could only work when she was dealing with men. It wouldn't work for them.Zhang Kexin said, "Be careful of your man. Just look at Ye Wei. You don't want to end up like her, right?"

They were silent. One of them then spoke out, "Kexin-jie, Shen Yingying is really powerful. Ye Wei has many tricks on her hand but still failed. You say, will Zhong Shen really be hooked by Shen Yingying in the end?"Zhang Kexin lost her smile when she heard it. She was happy to see Ye Wei become a joke, but she didn't want Shen Yingying to succeed. "Even if Shen Yingying wants to climb to a higher social circle. it's not that simple. So what if Zhong Shen is hooked by her. It still depends on whether his parents approve of her or not!""Right, There is no way Zhong-jia will let Zhong Shen marry a woman like Shen Yingying.""If they got married, it would be a big joke.""No matter how much she wants it. Shen Yingying will never marry into the Zhong-jia in her life. It doesn't matter if she is so good at seducing others, she won't be able to climb to the top."Zhang Kexin was in a good mood after the conversation. She was planning to visit Ye Wei in the hospital. She wouldn't miss this rare opportunity to watch Ye Wei's embarrassment!

With Ye Wei's pride, Zhang Kexin never thought she would be allowed to visit her. Unexpectedly, Ye Wei was not afraid at all and let her visit. Her attitude was really strange... Not good, this scheming bitch must be planning another scheme!