ARK 2 Part 8

The Male Lead who cheated with the waiter?The man was wearing a black suit. He was handsome and extraordinary, awe-inspiring. He has wide shoulders and narrow hips. His height nearly reached 1.9 meters. It brought a great sense of oppression!"Fuck! This man is too handsome! Look at his long legs! His figure! His temperament! No matter how you see it, it's a high-quality man! He's even better than a movie star!""Handsome and rich, even I won't be able to restrain myself from seducing him!""...Say...Is this Zhong Shen the 'Zhong Shen' that I thought of?""Which 'Zhong Shen'?""The 'Zhong Shen' of Zhong-shi!""...""Hey, if I don't hear it wrong, he called that pretty rich lady 'Ye Wei', right?""...if I'm not wrong, Zhong-shi and Ye-shi arranged an engagement party for their child last year. Wasn't it all over the news that time?""I'm here to enjoy a simple afternoon tea. Why did I get hot tea instead?"Zhong-shi was a company focused on Electronic Products with a very wide range. From simple electronics like refrigerators to TV, computers, and smartphones. Almost everyone uses Zhong-shi products. Their influence on current technology was undoubtedly high.As the Boss of Zhong-shi. Zhong Shen was the source of many netizens' curiosity.Although he seldom appeared in public. Many had seen him and spread about Zhong Shen's "beauty" online, but it was still unconfirmed because of the lack of photos.Today, they got a chance to see the infamous mysterious beauty. They realized the rumors and gossip on the Internet wasn't even close to describing one-tenth of his beauty.Shen Yingying was both shocked and delighted to see Zhong Shen. It was not until the moment she saw him that she realized that she missed him so much.Did he hear her conversation with Ye Wei?

Did he finally know what kind of person Ye Wei is?Ye Wei has always pretended to be good around Zhong Shen. Now her true face was revealed, she must be flustered. Shen Yingying glanced at her. Sure enough, Ye Wei looked very flustered. She didn't even know where to put her hands and feet. The fabricated excuse was also very clumsy, "I came here for afternoon tea with my friends. I didn't expect to meet Shen Yingying here..."Her two little followers were done watching the show. They finally spoke out and backed Ye Wei, "That's right, that's right. We were shopping just now. We got tired and casually found a coffee shop to rest. We didn't expect to meet Shen Yingying at all. It's really a coincidence, hehe."Zhong Shen looked at Ye Wei. His tone was slightly reproachful, "I heard it all. Ye Wei, you're going too far. You shouldn't have done it."Ye Wei's face has become as white as paper. She raised her head and looked at Zhong Shen's disappointed face. She turned her head and looked at Shen Yingying's tearful face.Zhong Shen noticed Ye Wei's pale complexion and was afraid her emotion would get out of control, "Calm down first..."Ye Wei shouted, "Calm down? Why should I 'calm down'? You say, which part of me is not 'calm'?"Zhong Shen only blinked when Ye Wei shouted at him. He said honestly, "Mn, There is no part of you that looked calm."Ye Wei, "......"Visit wuxiaworld.eu for extra chapters.She raised her chin, "Hmph, I just said Shen Yingying seduced you. But now, it seems that it wasn't a one-sided seduction. Your thoughts on her are not simple at all, you want to be with her!"Zhong Shen frowned and became serious, "Ye Wei, don't talk nonsense."Ye Wei said coldly, "Whether I'm talking nonsense or not, aren't you the one who knows the best?""Your appearance here, it's already the best proof. Don't tell me you want to use the same reason as me? 'I got tired and casually found a coffee shop to rest. I didn't expect to meet Shen Yingying at all. It's really a coincidence'? A coincidence like that, does it even exist in this world? Zhong Shen, I have a heart disease. Not a brain disease."Zhong Shen couldn't deny it. He really didn't come here by accident, but it's definitely not for the "private meeting" Ye Wei implied. However, facing Ye Chen at a time like this, he was a little lost.Ye Wei laughed self-deprecatingly, "Now you know, it doesn't matter anymore. It is exactly what you heard. I fired Shen Yingying's parents. I deliberately framed Shen Yingying. I was only pretending to be ill. I'm vicious. I'm not reconciled with how you treated Shen Yingying so well..."Zhong Shen looked at Ye Wei and then at Shen Yingying. Shen Yingying avoided his gaze, choosing to look at the ground. Zhong Shen said, "I came here to say something to Shen Yingying, but it's not what you think it is. If you have something to tell me, just say it directly. Why一"

Ye Wei directly interrupted, as instructed by Zhong Shen, "Why am I like this? It's because you forced me!"Zhong Shen, "......""Everything I did, it's because you forced me!"Ye Wei knew, as an experienced Vicious Supporting Female Lead, everything she did was a 'last resort,' because she 'didn't have any choice left.'Her expression was vicious. She took her bag and left, "It's not my fault, you are the one that is at fault!"Zhong Shen, "......"There was no explanation of Zhong Shen's feelings right now. He didn't agree with Ye Wei's actions, but he didn't want Ye Chen to leave like this. He subconsciously wanted to grasp her hand, but he was shocked by Ye Chen's glare. Her eyes were big and bright, like a cluster of blazing flames."Zhong Shen. Shen Yingying. Let me tell you this. I'm unwell right now and don't want to take care of both of you. But! Don't think that this will end just like this because of it! Just see, I'll be back for both of you!!"She finished her speech. She tossed her hair and turned. Soon disappearing from everyone's sight.The two abandoned little followers were afraid to offend Zhong Shen. They took their bags and followed Ye Wei out.One of the Female Leads in the act has left. The onlookers gave Zhong Shen a strange look. Zhong Shen, who has never cared about other people's gaze, was now uncomfortable."Woah, this is simply a plot for an idol drama. The domineering president who doesn't understand love finally meets the true love of his life, but it is only after he gets engaged with his business partner! The two will go through many hardships but with their love, they will break through many difficulties. Finally, they will get married, grow old together, and be happy for a lifetime. ""Won't the Male Lead need to be bankrupt first? If not, how will the Female Lead show she loves him regardless of poverty or wealth and won't abandon him no matter what?""No, no. The Supporting Female Lead bullies the Female Lead so much. Shouldn't the Female Lead be the one that went bankrupt first?"Zhong Shen, "......"What kind of nonsense were those people talking about?Shen Yingying didn't pay attention to the discussion around her. Her eyes and heart were full of Zhong Shen, "You chase Ye Wei first. She has heart disease. What if something happens to her?"Zhong Shen frowned. Shen Yingying's voice reminded him of the purpose of him coming to the coffee shop.He looked back at her. She was full of embarrassment. There was a tint of red on her eyes. Her clothes dripped with coffee stains, which were splashed by Ye Wei.Ye Wei's gesture when she splashed the coffee was too decisive and mesmerizing. Even he was startled by it.Zhong Shen said, "I came to you to say, I hope that you can go back to work properly. This kind of job is not suitable for you.""If you treat me like this, your fiancée will misunderstand again. I'm afraid that..." Shen Yingying shook her headZhong Shen thought for a moment, "You can go to Zhong-shi's branch."Shen Yingying, "......"Seeing Shen Yingying looking at him blankly, Zhong Shen raised his eyebrows, "You don't want to?"His face sank, "This is your life. If you really want to waste it like this, I have no right to interfere."He said no more, just turned and left.