ARK 3 Part 37

On the other side, even Mo Yu himself did not expect that Ye Wei would suddenly defect and point the muzzle of the gun at him.

In the dilapidated house, Mo Yu was petrified. He stared at Ye Wei with a look of disbelief. He was disappointed and dismayed. He couldn't believe that everything in front of him was true, "Ye Wei, you want to kill me?"

Ye Wei hoisted the gun at him with both hands. She smiled, "You are so smart, can't you see what I'm doing? You don't need me to spell it out for you, right?"

Mo Yu was puzzled. He shook his head frantically, "Why? No. It's impossible. You won't kill me. You have no reason to kill me..."

Ye Wei tilted her head, "Why not? You see, I am pointing a gun at you. Is it still not clear? How about I kill you now?"

"No. No! I don't believe it!"

"So sure?"

Mo Yu didn't believe that Ye Wei would really hurt him. He persuaded, "Ye Wei. I don't know what's going on, but put the gun down and follow me, okay? I'll take you out of here. No one can hurt you again, I promise. "

Ye Wei, "No. I don't believe it. I hate people lying to me the most. You're all lying to me. I won't go with you."

Mo Yu tried to get close to Ye Wei and seized the gun in her hand, but Ye Wei stepped back alertly. The hands clenching the gun aimed square at Mo Yu. She shouted, "Stop, if you get closer, I'll shoot!"

Mo Yu whispered gently and coaxed, "Ye Wei, be good, put down the gun and come with me, okay? I will protect you. I won't let anyone hurt you or deceive you again..."

"Shut up!" Ye Wei was furious. "If you say a word more, I'll shoot!"

"Weiwei—"

"Shut up. Shut up. Shut up! If you talk again, I'll really shoot!"

"Okay, okay. I won't say anything. You calm down first."

"Haven't I told you to shut up, why are you still talking! Go die!"

Ye Wei's dark eyes glared at Mo Yu fiercely. Her face was dirty. The beautiful face was hidden under the dirt. She bit her lip. Under Mo Yu's soft words and Mo Yu's unbelievable eyes, she resolutely pulled the trigger!

Mo Yu saw the determination in her eyes, without the slightest hesitation or struggle.

He discerned clearly that she was going to kill him.

She really wanted to kill him!

At last——

Click——

All sounds returned to nothing and the air was still.

————·————·————

Ye Wei. "......"

Mo Yu, "......"

Mo Yuan, Xue Zhao, and Dou Lun in front of the surveilance, "......"

Dou Lun propped on the table and wiped away his sweat.

Xue Zhao slumped to the ground with a thump.

Mo Yuan's clenched fist loosened.

Ye Wei fired, but there was no bullet in the gun?!

————·————·————

Ye Wei never considered that there was no bullet in the gun. She staggered and retreated a few steps in fear. She shivered against the wall, barely supporting her weak body.