ARK 2 Part 14

Zhong Shen's mother indeed had talked about this with Zhong Shen. Her mother ordered him to solve the matters perfectly. Both Shen Yingying's matters and Ye Wei's desire to terminate their engagement. It was best to send Shen Yingying away. Not only would it deal with Shen Yingying's matters, but it also would calm Ye Wei's desire to terminate their engagement. Zhong Shen just needed to coax Ye Wei and apologize to her. For finishing, he should give gifts to his father-in-law and mother-in-law.His mother had repeated it so many times that his ears were cocooned.He already explained it countless times. There was nothing between him and Shen Yingying."If you say it's nothing, then it's nothing? If it's really nothing, when I told you to send her away, you would do so and not let her stay by your side. Do you still dare to say it's nothing? What's the difference between you and a thief shouting to catch a thief?"Zhong Shen, "I met her by accident. I never thought of anything else. I didn't expect Ye Wei to misunderstand."Why didn't anyone believe him?Zhong-mu[3], "In that case, hurry up and send her away."Zhong Shen, "I will deal with it. "However, today, when he pulled Ye Wei to dance with him in public to break the rumors about their engagement, it definitely was not because of his parents' urging.At that moment, he wanted to let everyone know, he wouldn't terminate his engagement with Ye Wei. Not now, and not in the future.No secret could stay as a secret for long in their circle. The news about Zhong Shen and Ye Wei dancing together in public broke off the rumors about their engagement instantly.It even spread all over the Zhong-shi.Shen Yingying naturally heard about it.She has returned to Zhong-shi to work. She endured the impulse to go to the roof. Because of it, she had never met Zhong Shen again. She only saw him several times from a distance. The indifferent man was surrounded by everyone and was as tall and handsome as ever.She could not deny that she liked him in her heart and has thought about him. But, he already had a fiancée. The rumors of him terminating his engagement with Ye Wei were already broken by the news.

She didn't dare to go to him or see him again.Since then, she kept enduring it and concentrated on her work.Zhong Shen was right. She couldn't waste her life. She was the one responsible for it. She shouldn't give up opportunities to work in Zhong-shi just because of personal matters!She wanted to work hard.

Originally, Zhang Kexin went back to China to see Ye Wei's embarrassment. Unfortunately, she was the one that got calculated by Ye Wei and lost her face in front of Zhong Shen. She then learned her lesson that the current Ye Wei was different from the former Ye Wei! The current Ye Wei was a very scheming bitch!She became angry when she thought of Ye Wei's arrogant look. No, she couldn't let Ye Wei become more arrogant.Rethinking it carefully, Zhang Kexin found out the only person that could compete with Ye Wei right now was the infamous Shen Yingying. Zhang Kexin didn't want to admit it. But, most likely, to Zhong Shen, Zhang Kexin was no better than a stranger. It was a hard pill for her to swallow, but it was true. No matter what she did, Zhong Shen wouldn't look at her. She was dispensable to Zhong Shen.Otherwise, why didn't she get a greeting from Zhong Shen even once when she was abroad for so long?Based on that alone, Zhang Kexin decided to find Shen Yingying with almost no hesitation. The enemy of the enemy is a friend. As long as they worked together, it was more than enough to deal with one Ye Wei.They were now in a cafe near Zhong-shi.Zhang Kexin didn't expect Shen Yingying to refuse her outright.Zhang Kexin was shocked, "Why? Ye Wei has done so many bad things to you. Don't you want revenge? Don't you want to have Zhong Shen? As long as you listen to me and believe me, I can make your dreams come true."Shen Yingying said, "It's all in the past. Right now, I just want to work hard. What's more, there's really nothing between me and Zhong Shen.""Ha. Ha."Zhang Kexin sneered, "You can deceive others, but you can't deceive me. When I mentioned Zhong Shen, I can see it in your eyes. Your eyes, it clearly told me you love him. Don't rush to deny it. A man like Zhong Shen, who in their right mind won't fall for him?"Shen Yingying's cover was seen through. She became a little annoyed and stood up, "Sorry, I need to go back to work."Zhang Kexin chased her, "Shen Yingying. There is something you may not know, but I must tell you this. You are special to Zhong Shen. You are the only female friend he has ever admitted, and more likely the only woman that he actively contacts outside of work. It is definitely the first time in his life to come to another person's workplace just to find the other person. Such a thing, he never did it for anyone else. Not for me. Not for Ye Wei. Ye Wei also understands this, this is what makes her afraid of you. She is afraid Zhong Shen will be stolen away by you. If it weren't for him who already has an engagement with Ye Wei, maybe both of you..."Zhang Kexin didn't continue.Shen Yingying was incredulous, and said suspiciously, "Why are you telling me this? ""Why? Hmph. Simple. It's because I don't like Ye Wei! That woman is very cunning. Don't get fooled by her saying that she wants to terminate her engagement to fulfill both of you. She just wants to let your guard down! She was retreating to advance! Only by faking to fulfill both of you can she justify her actions from before! You and Zhong Shen were deceived by her! "Shen Yingying was silenced. After a while, she said, "Even if it is the case, it still has nothing to do with me. I won't change my mind. Don't come to me again."

Without looking back, she walked out quickly.Zhang Kexin smiled triumphantly. She has got what she wants. Shen Yingying liked Zhong Shen. She was sure of it now. She didn't believe that Shen Yingying, who had heard her say these words, would be calm. See if Ye Wei could still be arrogant after this!