ark 1 Part 32

"I don't need to reconsider, I refuse.""..." Kong Baohua choked then cursed, "Who doesn't sell themselves when they follow another. Don't you pretend to be a clean woman!""What did you say?" Ye Wei was also shocked, and asked, "Did you just say who doesn't sell themselves when they follow another? Do you think you can be compared to Sheng Shao?"She swept her gaze over him lightly, a glint of contempt flashed through her eyes. Who does this perverted old man think he is?Kong Baohua's proud expression immediately changed. His face turned green in an instant: "You bitch, don't push yourself and regret it!"He didn't want to admit that he was old and useless. At this moment, being pointed out by Ye Wei made him even more angry. He stood up abruptly, shook his wrinkled and spotted face, and step by step walked towards Ye Wei : "Today I'll show you how I will deal with you! See if you dare to continue being arrogant!"Ye Wei's feet were already on the ground and was about to run to the balcony, but since she was still weak and dizzy, even if she was prepared, she still staggered on the ground. Damn, this medicine was even more powerful than she had thought. Fortunately, the floor was covered in carpets. She limply fell to the ground and didn't suffer any injuries. This will not affect her ability to jump off the building.When Kong Baohua saw that Ye Wei was embarrassed, he stood there proudly and laughed: "Run, go ahead and run. I want to see where you can run to!"Ye Wei almost cried. This little friend talks too much! Why don't you keep walking forward? Why did you stop to talk again?Ye Wei glanced at the balcony that's not far away, and she shrank back while shouting: "Don't come here! Help, help—!" Unfortunately, because of the medication, she didn't have much energy. The voice she shouted in was naturally not loud and because her voice is delicate and soft, it sounds more like she is begging for mercy.Her calls seemed to make him interested. He pulled off his shirt directly, revealing his wrinkly skinny chest, his eyes narrowed and with a smile, he said, "I'm coming, why don't you keep running? Quickly run."Ye Wei: "..." So much nonsense, why don't you just hurry up! !......? For some reasons, Kong Baohua felt that in Ye Wei's anxious and panicked eyes he saw a hint of condemnation. There was also no fear and panic deep in her eyes, but simply seems like blaming him for being too slow? ? ?Did the few days of suppression make Ye Wei abnormal? !He blinked his eyes and found that the condemnation was no longer there, as if everything was just an illusion.Yes, it must be an illusion. How could Ye Wei not be afraid?The doubt in Kong Baohua's heart quickly dispersed. He watched Ye Wei on the floor, slowly retreating back bit by bit, before struggling to get up from the ground in a panic. When he forced her to retreat to the door, she quickly hid on the balcony. Her black hair flying along the cold wind and graceful body still trembling. With her pale face, but she looks a hundred times more beautiful than before.

At this moment, Ye Wei seems like a lonely boat, tossed about by the wind and rain. She looks desperate yet beautiful: "Don't come over, if you come over and I will jump down!"Kong Baohua smiled and said, "Then jump, I'll watch you jump."How could he believe that Ye Wei, who is a coward, dared to jump off the building? She cherishes her life so much, that for her life, she dares to offend Sheng Zhiming. How could she be willing to give up her life and jump off the building?Kong Baohua was confident, and became more and more proud. He knew Ye Wei would soon compromise!He approached step by step, threatening: "Go ahead and jump. I want to see how you will jump. If you really jump, I will respect you by three points!"The balcony is spacious with a small wooden table and two chairs. There is also a vase place in the middle of the table. Ye Wei steps on the chair, half of her body leaned on the fence. Her entire body sways and hangs in the air. "Don't come over, I will really jump if you come over! I will really jump!"Kong Baohua didn't care, grabbed Ye Wei and tried to pull her to his side. He seemed to be eager to insult her, and said triumphantly: "Then jump, if you have the ability, then jump for me."Seeing him grabbing Ye Wei's wrist, she slammed back and yelled at him to let her go. While pulling, they suddenly heard a loud "bang"!This abrupt sound directly surprised both Kong Baohua and Ye Wei. The two were both stunned for a moment, and at the same time they looked at the door—— Which fool, who can't differentiate good or bad, dared to disturb their good moment? !Upon seeing the closed door of the room was kicked open, a powerful man with a cold face suddenly appeared in their sight. His chest heaving up and down as he gasped, as if he had ran all the way here. Those dark eyes of his swept across the room and with one glance saw Ye Wei and Kong Baohua standing on the balcony!"Ye Wei!"Ye Wei is still wearing that long dress at this moment, expect her hair is unruly. She swayed in the cold wind with her pale face as she looked at him with bright eyes. Her beautiful face in obvious daze.She seemed a little stupid, like she didn't expect him to show up now. She blinked her eyes and looked at him, like a fool.Ye Wei did not expect such a critical stage, Sheng Zhiming would suddenly come. He is tall, brave, burly, powerful, strong....In short, he looked incredibly powerful! Compared to Kong Baohua, this terrible old man, he's not even as powerful compared to Sheng Zhiming's finger!Oh crap, oh crap, crap...What to do now? !Kong Baohua looked even more silly. When his dilated pupils saw Sheng Zhiming, the lustful expression froze on his face while his eyes were full of disbelief. He even thought he was seeing an illusion.