ARK 3 Part 16

Facing Mo Yu's suspicious eyes, Miao Shuya could only urge Ye Wei to leave. Ye Wei covered her face aggrievedly and didn't leave. Miao Shuya's anxiety was her source of joy.Who knew their colleague, the "loose-tongued man," hadn't gone far. He turned his head and called the security guard, "Someone is making trouble here. She is not an employee of our company, please drag her out! "Noticing the security guard coming, the "loose-tongued man" was pleased with himself, "Get out of here quickly. You are not welcome here!"Ye Wei sneered, "You dare to move me?"Miao Shuya stood aside quietly. She also wished for Ye Wei to leave quickly. Mo Yu stepped up and wanted to say that Ye Wei was his classmate. Surprisingly, at that time, the General Manager's exclusive elevator opened and Xue Zhao hurriedly walked out.Needless to say, the "loose-tongued man" knew who Xue Zhao was. He was always by Mo Yuan's side. Xue Zhao's presence indicated Mo Yuan was not far away.He gave the security guard another glance. Mo-zong is coming. Why don't you hurry to drag out irrelevant people?

The voice was so sweet that people contracted goosebumps.Xue Zhao had just seen Ye Wei's arrogant and insufferable appearance. In just a blink, she could change from being so unreasonable to extremely gentle. She could pretend so well that none could see the slightest problem. He shivered. Women are really terrifying creatures!Mo Yuan was wearing a black suit, even his shirt and tie were black. His gaze cast on the documents in his hands. The black hair was softly scattered on his forehead, and the silver-rimmed glasses on the bridge of his nose reflected a faint light, covering the dark color of his eyes.At work, he appeared less gloomy and more like a weak scholar.His voice was cold as usual, but his tone was soft, "I heard you quarreled with someone down there?""Says who?" Ye Wei immediately glared at Xue Zhao. Xue Zhao looked at the ceiling and mumbled, it's not me. I didn't say anything.Ye Wei ran to Mo Yuan in small steps and tugged his sleeve, "Mo-xiansheng, you misunderstood. I didn't quarrel with others. I'm not the kind of person who likes to make trouble."Xue Zhao rolled his eyes, heh.Mo Yuan, "Oh, then what did you do?"Ye Wei appeared to be virtuous, "I was bullied so I rose up to resist!"Pfft! Xue Zhao almost choked to death with his saliva.Mo Yuan was nearly choked, but he was accustomed to maintaining his composure. "Who bullied you?"Ye Wei replied, "Frankly I don't care if they bullied me, but they dare to bully you, Mo-xiansheng. Someone actually scolds you and me as a bastard and a bitch! I can bear it if they scold me, but how could they scold you?! Of course, I won't let them do that! I have to fight them to death!"He raised his gaze and stared at Ye Wei, who put on a strong and brave face.Ye Wei carefully observed him, "What's wrong? I am not allowed to do that?"Mo Yuan patted her head, "Well done."Ye Wei expressed her loyalty right away, "No, I haven't done well enough, Mo-xiansheng, I can do better! "Mo Yuan, "Mn. Let's eat."Ye Wei picked up the bowl and said, "I'm so tired today. I'm starving to death. After a hard day, the meal has become fragrant!"Mo Yuan, "......" Nevermind. Let's eat.After a bowl of rice, Ye Wei abruptly sighed.Mo Yuan, "?"