ARK 5 Part 36

Ye Shicheng's health was already not good, and being stimulated by Ye Wei's death, it was even worse. On the second day of Ye Wei's burial, he was hospitalized, and Wang Hui was not much better. She felt heartbroken and regretful, and could not help but shed tears when she thought of Ye Wei.

She previously thought that she would not take Ye Wei home, but she could bring her back during the summer and winter holidays, and it would not be too late for them to slowly develop their bonds as a family. But, in Ye Wei's view, her decision was equal to abandonment, so Ye Wei resented her.

And later, she thought that even if Ye Wei resented them, as long as they sincerely tried to make up for her and treat her well, they could always heal the pain in Ye Wei's heart and their family would be back as one. But, in the end, her wait resulted in eternal goodbye.

Until Ye Wei died, she couldn't make up for Ye Wei. She couldn't heal the pain in her heart, and she couldn't let Ye Wei come out of the shadow of her abandonment

Until Ye Wei died, she did not get her forgiveness.

What made her heart break even more was that Ye Wei, who was so sick to the point of dying, never said a word to them.

Was it because of her resentment, or maybe hatred? Or, was it her disappointment?

How much disappointment and pain would it be to make her not even want to look at them again in her life?

If they hadn't received the news of Grandma Chen's death... If they hadn't arrived in time... They might not have even seen Ye Wei for the last time!

No, that's not right, that wasn't the source of the problem.

If she had gone to see her earlier, how could she not find out that Ye Wei was sick? If she found out Ye Wei was sick earlier, she could take her home for treatment, and there would have been hope that Ye Wei may not die.

Why didn't she go to Ye Wei earlier? Why?

The knowledge left Wang Hui deeply saddened. Ye Wei was her own daughter, but she owed her a lot as a mother.

She gave her a life, but did not let her experience the beauty of life.

"I killed her, I killed my daughter," Ye Shicheng thought so countless times.

He killed Ye Wei. If he hadn't asked for Ye Wei's kidney, Ye Wei wouldn't have had kidney failure, and she wouldn't have died.

He would rather it be himself who died, and not Ye Wei.

How old was Ye Wei?

Only eighteen.

In her eighteen years of living, she suffered all the hardships alone. She should have lived with days of peace with her family, but she died...

She hadn't been to many places, hadn't seen many things, and hadn't tasted many delicacies.

She had not yet gone to the university and experienced university life. She had not yet met a boy she likes and had not yet fallen in love.

She had not yet got married and had children, and had not yet enjoyed the beauty of life......

Every time he thought of these, the regret was itched deep into the bone marrow.

Unfortunately, once people die, there is no use for regret.

The entire Ye Family was shrouded in a gloomy cloud.

Ye Tao was also in no better condition.

The housekeepers who worked in the Ye Family became cautious and dared not even smile, because they all knew that the real eldest lady of the Ye Family was dead.