ARK 5 Part 1

These past few days, there were clamors of comments regarding the misplaced daughter of the Ye Family. The matter was discovered solely because Ye Shicheng was diagnosed with kidney failure and required a transplant. The severity of the disease could be great or little depending on the person, luckily, the Ye Family was loaded with money and wouldn't need to worry about the cost of the treatment. The challenging part was to find the matching transplant. Even if the Ye Family has money, it would take time to find the donor

Then, they searched among their close relatives, only to discover a problem.

The matching between Ye Ying and Ye Shicheng was nearly zero. Aside from the same blood type, nothing else matched. They repeated the test and the result was still the same, which means Ye Ying and Ye Shicheng were not biological father-daughter?!

A shocking revelation!

Ye Shicheng was furious and got into a fight with Wang Hui, "Did you cheat on me behind my back?"

Wang Hui was as clueless as Ye Shicheng. She could only defend herself, "How could it be? How could I do such an immoral thing!"

Ye Shicheng was in poor health, and this unexpected discovery worsened his health.

The Ye Family was stormy in the meantime. Ultimately, Wang Hui and Ye Ying went for a paternity test, only to learn that Ye Ying was neither Ye Shicheng's nor Wang Hui's biological daughter.

The darling of the Ye Family, the one they had raised for 18 years in the palm of their hands, was not their own. Then, where was their biological daughter?

With their connection and money, they mobilized enough manpower and resources. They traced from the very beginning and at last found the daughter, whose name is Chen Xiaohong.

The Chen Family and the Ye Family were almost at the opposite end of the spectrum. The Ye Family has their business everywhere. They lived in a villa. There were maids to clean the house and cook their meals; butlers and guards to take care of their security; drivers to send them to their destination.

Over the years when Ye Ying grew up in the Ye Family, she received not only the best love but also the best education. She is elegant, beautiful, and generous. An epitome of the lady of an influential family.

As for the Chen Family, their house was made with mud walls. The heavy rain outside was equal to light rain inside the house. Things such as cooking meals and cleaning the house were done by themselves. The guard of the house was a big yellow dog. Their transportation was their own two feet. If they were lucky, they could hitch an ox cart. To go to school, Chen Xiaohong must wake up before five and walk ten miles.

The Chen Family could be said to be so poor that even the bacon smoked above the stove was kept from the beginning of the year to the end of the year. When the Ye Family came to her, Chen Xiaohong was working in the field, already dropped out of school. As for the reason why she dropped out of school, poverty was one reason, the other was because Chen Weigou deemed that tossing money for a daughter's education was a losing deal. It was more satisfactory to make her work and earn money, supporting her younger brother. She could work for a few years for them before they would marry her off to another family.

The Chen Xiaohong that grew up in that kind of environment could be summarized with three words: tanned, emaciated, and crude.

When Ye Shicheng and Wang Hui got a photo of Chen Xiaohong's photo, they were astonished. The village girl in the photo is their biological daughter?

Chen Xiaohong in the photo was really down-to-earth. She wore discolored jeans. The original color of her shirt was no longer recognizable from how it was washed off. The soles of her cotton shoes were rugged. She worked on the field all year round and her skin was tanned. She was covered with mud and dirt, appearing quite dirty. She was frozen stiff when she faced the camera...Compared to Ye Ying who was spoiled by them like a little princess......