ARK 3 Part 7

"Ai, I don't have any appetite today. Just bring me a yanwo[1]."Ye Wei was lying on the small recliner in front of the pond. Her eyes were dull and her face became sadder and sadder.The butler assented and ordered the maids to prepare it.Ye Wei took a sip of mango juice. The juice was freshly squeezed, with a strong fruit flavor and sweet taste. Some crushed ice was added to it. It was very comfortable to drink it in this muggy summer, cool and delicious. She took a sip and her whole body was refreshed.The environment here was not bad. Mo Yuan was a man who knew how to enjoy himself. In addition to flowers and plants in the yard, a row of big trees was planted by the pond. Hiding under the shade and watching the fish in the pond, was extremely satisfying.Ye Wei heaved a sigh, "Ai."It's really hard to suppress the happiness in her heart.She was still bathing in happiness when a servant came without warning and informed, "Xiansheng is back. "Ye Wei sat straight and glanced back. The butler had gone out, Ye Wei naturally trailed behind him. Sure enough, Mo Yuan marched in from outside with a gloomy face. In the past, he often walked with a cane. The pace was unhurried, calm and graceful. His lame foot wasn't obvious when he walked like that.Unfortunately, at this moment, for an unknown reason, his pace was hurried. His movement was quite sluggish. She perceived his mood was very bad.This was Mo Yuan's taboo.No one dared to look directly at Mo Yuan right now; No one dared to see him limping.The servants' faces changed greatly. Their heads buried low, watching their toes motionlessly. They didn't even dare to take a peek at this handsome but slightly ferocious man.Only the butler dared to follow him without changing his face. He picked up the coat that was left on the ground by the man, "Xiansheng, what happened?"Mo Yuan snorted heavily. He tore open the collar of his shirt. Because of too much force, the buttons fell directly to the ground, revealing a pale and thin clavicle.He took a few steps but suddenly halted his steps. He seemed to come into an idea and abruptly turned his face. His gaze swept around the house and finally fell on Ye Wei.

She stood there with her hands clasped and her head bowed. She was extremely obedient.Ye Wei was not stupid. On the contrary, she was smart. Now, Mo Yuan was angry, naturally, she wouldn't wrong herself by seeking trouble with Mo Yuan. The servants around her were scared silly and didn't dare to lift their heads. She followed their examples at once, burying her face low. Didn't look at anything; Didn't say anything. If it was possible, she would also hide.Mo Yuan's gloomy face stirred. He beckoned to her, "Weiwei, come here."Ye Wei lifted her head. She blinked, confused. She was by Mo Yuan's side in an instant, "Mo-xiansheng?"Mo Yuan rubbed her head and said, "In a few days, you will attend a party with me."Ye Wei tilted her head, "Party? What party? Is it appropriate for me to go?""It's appropriate, of course, it's appropriate. "He smiled, and regardless of whether Ye Wei agreed or not, he ordered the butler, "Let someone prepare for it. I want Weiwei to be the most beautiful woman that day."Butler, "Understood."Under Mo Yuan's order, Ye Wei was tossed here and there for several days. In order to be able to wear a beautiful dress, she limited her food for two days. On the day of the party, Ye Wei got up early and dressed up.Mo Yuan said he wanted her to be the most beautiful woman that day. No one would dare to slack off, including herself.She touched her deflated stomach and guessed where she was in the current plot progression.The Male Lead was a man with outstanding ability. After entering Mo-shi, he began to show his skills. He was appreciated by the Female Lead and upper management of the company. He continued to get promoted smoothly. Not only that, Mo-shizong[2] was extremely satisfied with him and secretly helped him behind his back.The reason why Mo Yuan was so angry that day should be because he discovered that Mo-shizong actually had contact with Mo Yu. In addition, he was protecting him behind his back!The two hadn't recognized each other yet, but the relationship was already excellent.Mo-shizong couldn't even give Mo Yuan a smile. Yet, he was so kind and caring to Mo Yu.Mo Yuan's heart was so small. It was bullshit if someone claimed otherwise. For this, Mo Yuan's hate for Mo Yu elevated to a higher level and he yearned for Mo Yu to die.