Chapter 62: Who's fucking next bitches?!

"I'll handle something other than your arm though..."

Rin looked at the blue haired Toman members with a cocky smirk on his face before asking "Hey bro, this guys are looking down on me because one the younger brother"

"Tell them good, Rindou." Ran smirked as he laid his metal cane on his shoulder, watching his brother get prepared.

"Haitani brothers crime was inflicting injury causing death." Izana explained monotonously as he watched the brothers.

"Oh, I know that one," Hanma replied interested "The infamous Roppongi Battle of the Ashes."

"At that time the largest in Tokyo was... Roppongi Kyougoku," the white haired kept explaining "their captain and vice captain decided to go one on one with the Haitani brothers... the result, Ran took out the captain in one go and immediately went for his little brother's opponent, the vice captain. With Rindou locking the vice captain's joints, his face was brutally beaten... he was taken to the hospital with skull fracture and his face caved in... he didn't make it-"

"And with the age of thirteen the Haitani brothers were already on the top." Hanma finished his boss' sentence.

Izana smiled menacingly "Me, Muto, Mochi, the Haitani brothers, Kakucho, Shion, and Takemichi... the generation of brutality forms Tenjiku. No matter how much Toman struggles..." He looked at the fighting crowd, and scoffed "It's useless."

His smile grew wider as he stated "Today's battle victory belongs to Tenjiku!"

Back with the Haitani, who were dangerously approaching the blue haired duo. "Let's show them what we are capable of big bro." Rin said as he crouched slightly, and extended his arms and fingers. (a/n: idk about this, this is in the manga)

"You seem exited Rindou." The older Haitani commented amused while watching his younger brother.

"I just want to see what kind of people they are," the younger one replied. "and since Takemichi chose this shitty gang over us they must be really strong. But it is quite the contrary, maybe he joined because he felt pity for them."

'Takemichy?' Both Hakkai and Angry thought surprised. 'Do they know him?'

Both looked at each other surprised before looking back at their enemies. "Ugh, those two are kinda troublesome." Angry complained.

"They are the perfect combination." Hakkai added with frustration.

Both blue haired teens were already beaten up, and Angry even had a broken arm. But both stayed there, ready to fight.

Meanwhile Chifuyu, who was fighting Mochi saw the blue duo and muttered to himself "Angry and Hakkai?! That's a bad duo...!"

"I'm gonna get your leg next!" Rindou yelled excitedly as he charged towards Angry, who still held his hurting broken arm.

"Don't come near!" Angry shouted, but he wasn't able to move.

'Somehow I can't seem to understand their pace!' Hakkai thought desperately, but when he saw the younger Haitani going towards his friend  he charged a punch at him "OAAAAAGH!" He yelled as to protect his friend he sent a punch towards Rin's face, which he barely was able to block.

"Hakkai?" Angry muttered surprised looking at his friend, but then the taller one exclaimed "Angry watch out! Ran is coming!"

"Uck-!" Angry turned to look at the other brother and thought 'While I'm distracted with Rindou, he ambushes.' But then he was heavily hit by the metal cane Ran held.

Hakkai looked back just to see Angry getting hit and falling to the floor, "ANGRY!!" He yelled but then he realized he had taken his focus from his opponent. "Shit-" the blue haired one cursed.