Chapter 31: YOU MOTHER FUCKER! YOU BETRAYED ME!

"Talking"
'Thinking'
Ok so last chapter I forgot to explain but as many know Rokuhara was formed after Tokyo civil war era, but for the plot I decided it will be created before, born out of Takemichi's and South's childhood friendship, that after creating it he had to leave, as you know in the original au the members are Rindou, Ran, etc, so I'll have to make some oc, they won't appear too much. That's all, enjoy the chapter.
________________
'Why is...Taiju here?!' Takemichi thought "What about Chifuyu and the others?!" He said to himself
"What the hell...are you bastards doing here?!" Taiju said angrily
'That bastard Kisaki...of course he betrayed us!' The blonde thought once again
"HHHHHHHHHHA!" Hakkai yelled as he charged towards Taiju with the knife "Hakkai!?" Take yelled "Hakkai stop!"

With ??????? ?????? ?????
"Bastard really put up a fight" Hanma said as he tied Chifuyu to a column, also covering his mouth so he couldn't make any sound "So don't interfere with a fight between brothers" he added. The two turned around and walked away, leaving the church. Once outside in the street as they walked Hanma said "So, hey we planned to steal Takemichy from Toman all along right? So why did we betray him?"
"It's a way to manipulate him" Kisaki started to explain "We will let Hakkai or better said ?????? kill Taiju, then Hakkai will take the blame and will go to juvie, Takemichy will break little by little, we will take everyone who's dead to him little by little breaking him and pulling the strings from behind so in the end when he's alone he will have no one but us to rely on, no one but you, and he'll fall into your arms and will be like a little pet, he will believe you're the only one he has left and will only trust you and devote his life to you probably, all you've got to do is act as if you hated me and that you are working with me so I don't kill everyone"
Hanma smile grew wider, and heart like shapes could be seen in his eyes, like an obsessed creep 'I'm a step closer to make you mine Michy~'
What they didn't know was that Takemichi wasn't the one been manipulated...it was more the other way....

Back in the church
Clang clang...the knife fell to the floor as Taiju grabbed Hakkai's neck, and holding him up, chocking him "Agh!" The younger Shiba struggled to scale his older brother's grip but he was too strong "All you really do is act tough" the older one said "Got my hopes up a little that you'd actually try to kill me, this is so hard for me Hakkai...you let me down once again" he sighed and looked down, only to look back at Hakkai with veins popping in his forehead because of the anger "If you're serious then then don't yell. Sneak up and stab me from behind"
'That bastard Kisaki..! I will kill him next time I see him!' The blonde thought before yelling "Yo! Stop!"
Taiju turned around, letting go of Hakkai making him fall to the floor and look at him "Hanagaki Takemichi...this is the second time you stuck your nose in the Shiba family business!"he turned his back to Hakkai and walked towards Takemichi, and stood in front of him "Hakkai, my back is wide open right now!" He older said. 'The fuck?! He's tempting Hakkai! This...this is all my fault, if I haven't been that stupid to trust Hanma and Kisaki this wouldn't be happening, who the hell knows where Chifuyu is right now, probably badly hurt somewhere, I shouldn't have dragged him into this, each time I work with others I either get betrayed or they get hurt, it's all my fault...I should get punished' the blonde thought 'shit! Now Hakkai is gonna kill Taiju..! I hate been so useless!'
Suddenly Taiju punched Takemichi right in the face, sending him flying away "I used 50% of my strength now...HURTS LIKE FUCK DOESNT IT?!" The older yelled
'I deserve this...yes, this is my perfect punishment...' he thought
Taiju walked towards Takemichi and grabbed him by the throat/neck, choking him just like Hakkai "What's wrong Hakkai? You're not gonna save him? If you don't he's gonna die!" He exclaimed "Hanagaki Takemichi huh, I thought you'll be stronger, turns out you're just another Toman brat, seems like the years affected you huh"
'What does he mean with 'the years affected you' ?! Did they met before?!' Hakkai thought as he watched in horror "HANAGAKI TAKEMICHI!" The older Shiba yelled "You wanna know why Hakkai's Anta to kill me?!"
"Because you've been a pain in the ass his whole life! Abusing him and Yuzuha! And he had to take the punishment instead of her but you abused her anyway even though you said you wouldn't!" The blonde responded
"HA HA HA HA HA HA!" Taiju laughed "HAHA haha! Haha..." he continued to laugh and then looked back at his little brother "Did you heard that Hakkai? Why don't I reveal your secret..?" Then he looked back at the ínstense blue eyes, he was mesmerized by the blue gems for a second before continuing "He's not the sort of person you think he is, he is..."
"Stop it!" Hakkai yelled when suddenly Taiju stopped and looked behind
"Yuzuha?!" Takemichi and Hakka exclaimed surprised; the girl had a knife on her hands and it stabbed Taiju right on his back. The taller dropped Takemichi and punched Yuzuha, sending her flying to the other side of the room. She quickly stood up as he said "Yuzuha you bitch! You really fucked it up this time!" He was about to punch Yuzuha but she somehow managed to dodge him, and instead he broke one of the wooden seats.
"Yuzuha..? Why are you here?!" Hakkai asked surprised
"I came to save you" She replied "I'm gonna end all this..." she said with determination
"But why..? Why did you come here?" He asked once again then turned around to look at the blonde "Takemichy! You bastard! You told Yuzuha didn't you?!"
"Eh?!"
"You're the only one I told... about what I decided to do!" He continued
"Dude you got it all wrong, I didn't tell her a shi-" he was interrupted by the girl "You got it all wrong...it wasn't Hanagaki-Kun the one who told me, he didn't tell me anything...Tetta Kisaki was the one to tell me everything"
'Kisaki! You damn bastard! You were the one to goad Yuzuha into this!' Takemichi thought
"Fuck" Taiju said as he took his coat off, revealing the large cross tattoo in his back and the shallow bloody wound in his hip, he touched it and then looked at his hand full of blood "You fucked up..Yuzuha" he turned around to face his sister "Thanks to this kid yelling when he saw you I had a split second to move, so hate Hanagaki"
'The wound is shallow! So I saved him! I'm so fucking awesome!' The blonde thought 'even though I would like him to die Hakkai would probably take the blame for Yuzuha and go to juvie, and I can't let that happen! ...Fuck! I'm turnrungn into a motherfucking hero or something?! Do they pay heroes for saving others..?'
"How sad...Hakkai, Yuzuha, you tried to kill your blood related brother...your own family, who whittled down his flesh and bones for you!"
"For us? Like hell" Yuzuha said "You did it all for yourself, you never gave a damn about us. You used words like "family" so you could manipulate us the whole time, you're a demon" once again Taiju punched Yuzuha, only that this time it was at stringer. She flew, like literally flew over and hit a seat crash! And then fell to the floor. She had a red mark in the middle of her face; her nose was bleeding and she had teary eyes.
"Yuzuha!" Hakkai yelled "How could you?! She's your little sister!" He added
"Oh lord, why do you always put me through ordeals such as this? Why must I..?" Taiju said as tears fell down his face "Murder my own beloved little sister?"
_________________________
I know this has nothing to do with the book but for Blue Lock fans look:

?" Taiju said as tears fell down his face "Murder my own beloved little sister?"_________________________I know this has nothing to do with the book but for Blue Lock fans look:

This is literally what happened lol, Nagi only follows the best of course, *pushes Reo* bye Reo *brungs Isagi* hello Isagi