Chapter 59: Shit... I guess it's not a secret anymore

Warning: it's one hell of a long chapter so be ready for 4624 words 🫡
Also it is re written along with chapters 57 and 58 because I decided to change the plot hehehehehe, so if you haven't re read those chapters I recommend you do because they're entirely different.
Enjoy!

•••
[Mikey's Pov]
"Toman! Let's gooo!!" I yelled and we all charged at the opposite gang smiling confidently.

A Tenjiku guy came running straight up to me. He launched a punch directed to my face, but I ducked effortlessly, then stood up countering with a swift kick to the right ribs.

"Ack-!" The guy wrapped his hands around his stomach as he fell down.

Then someone came from my right. He launched a punch directed to the side of my face, but I took a step back before kicking him in the side of his head.

He also fell unconscious to the floor, and the adrenaline filled me. 'I forgot how much I love fighting, I kinda missed this.' I thought while I charged at a guy who was heading towards Kenchin, who was fighting with another guy.

I came running up straight in front of him and passed by Kenchin when I jumped and kicked him right in the face. I landed in his face as my blonde partner placed his back against mine.

"Thank you for that. I never saw him coming." He thanked me and I chuckled "Don't worry, these suckers don't know how to fight clean. Now, shall we?"

He grinned as he fought against some other guy after knocking the one from before. I ran towards the man but suddenly another one appeared from the side, which made me have to duck down. Still kneeled down I got on my hands and kicked both Tenjiku members in the face.

Suddenly multiple people yelling startled me. I looked at my side to see Peh rampaging through the crowd, knocking down anyone who got in his way while yelling "Get out of my way!!"

As if they were little flies Peh began beating each one of the Tenjiku members who were close enough to get his hands on.

I smiled proudly as I watched my gang member beat each one of his opponents.

"I'll handle this pests Mikey!" Peh replied when suddenly a dude came running from behind me.

I then swiftly ducked down and kicked him from below in the jaw, knocking him down.

"That was a close one!" Kenchin said as he punched a guy and then dodged a punch.

"Don't get distracted Mikey!" Draken exclaimed.

I looked at him as he punched a dude and he fell unconscious 'so cool!' I thought, and felt like a little kid again. Admiring delinquents beating up each other.

A guy came from my side but I effortlessly punched him in the face, making him fall unconscious (if not dead) with a probably broken nose.

"Let's make a pathway for Mikey!" Souya yelled  and suddenly my blood started bubbling. 'Thank you guys...' I thought.

I smiled confidently and nodded as I began to ran towards the blonde who stood up above watching all.

I just punched and kicked anyone who got in my way. I felt like each second that passed as I kicked and punched the ones in my way I was getting closer and closer to the damn blonde.

'This is it Takemitchy, I'll revenge you, and make sure that he suffers like I did when I lost you.' I thought, but that thought was the impulse I needed to keep going. The reason why we were fighting so determinedly right now was so we could avenge our dear friend, dear brother, dear best friend.

"Very impressive, Toman!" Suddenly that voice stopped me from running, I turned my head around to look as Izana stepped on Shion's head. He looked down at him on the floor and added "Shion... you never change, even after two years."