Chapter 17: Well, maybe you're not a fucking asshole afterall

"Talking"
'Thinking'
_________________________
Flashback
There was a little raven haired kid, with the bluest eyes ever hugging his knees while crying in a corner. The sent of blood and death was everywhere, the floor was stained red and empty corpses where laying on the ground. The kid that must not be older than 4 wouldn't stop crying, until he heard something. His heart skipped a beat when he saw some men in white enter the house with guns in their hands, they looked at the scared little boy and asked "Sir, we found a kid, what do we do with him? He might have saw us"
An old man, well not that old, he must be around 60, maybe a bit more, anyways when he saw the kid he said "Just bring him to the orphanage, I'll take care of the papers, he seems like a strong one, exactly what Kyoko needs"
Takemichi looked confused at the two men, then to the dead people on the floor, true, those empty corpses belonged to his parents and sister, his older sister Kiara, her long and black ónix hair splattered in blood on the floor, her dead eyes where stuck on him wither flaming anger. Oh true, he was the responsible for her death, before the men came he and his sister had a huge fight, he couldn't remember why, he could only remember throwing her from the second floor, from the window of her room, and how the blood splattered when her body made contact with the floor. He remembered how blood stained his big white shirt as the darkness tainted his heart and absorbed the light from his eyes...

Gasp Takemichi woke up panting and sweating, fuck, again? Another night mare? He thought he had gone over it long ago, well since like his coincidence and his little voices where still there, buried deep down in his conscience.
He walked out of the bed and walked towards the bathroom, he washed his face and when he looked up in the mirror he saw a girl, her long ónix hair covered her face, he could see through a lock of hair her dead black eyes looking at him angrily, her pale skin, how she payed her hand on his shoulder "I'm back" he heard and as an instinct he punched the mirror, breaking it and making his hand bleed with the mirror bits incrustes in his hands. He went downstairs, leaving a trail of blood, like a really thick one, behind as he searched for the med kit. Once he took the glass out and wrapped the bandages he went to dress up as he thought 'What the fuck was that?' Deep down he knew, but he didn't want to accept and remember what took so long to forget. He walked back to his room and threw himself to bed, not remembering that his partner was going to his house to hang out, so he didn't clean the blood stained floor.
You must be wondering about last chapter, well the day after that Take left the house without remembering the scene they had, well of course he didn't remember, he was drunk after all.
A few days had passed, he and Chifuyu had become closer and hanged out almost everyday, today was October 29, two days for The bloody Halloween.
He played with his Nintendo for a while until he remembered he had a pack of cigarettes in his drawer, he stood up and opened it, taking the lighter and the pack of cigarettes and went out to the balcony of his department to smoke for a bit as he played Kirby.
Suddenly he felt like a rock hit his head, 'what the fuck?' He thought before taking his gaze from the game to the floor, his blood started to boil as he saw the tall smiling zombie.
"Yo Hanagaki, let's share some cigarettes shall we?"
Takemichi left his Nintendo on the floor as he jumped from the balcony to the floor (it's a bit tall but not that tall, like he lives on the first floor)
He wanted tl punch him so badly but something in his just told him not to, why? He suddenly heard the monster "He will put up a challenge, don't kill him too soon, he might be the one"
He took the cigarette pack and the lighter from his pocket and gave one to the smiling zombie guy, and lighted it.
"There, now, what the fuck do you want?"
"My my~ can't I have a smoke with my enemy once in a while~?"
"You know that the fact that the two of us are even interacting for another thing that is not fighting is a sign of betrayal to the gang?!"
"But here you are~ having a smoke and chat with me~"
"IM GOING TO FUCKING PUNCH YOU ZOMBIE"
"HAHAA, WAIT-"
The short started to run Hanma as he tried to escape "LET ME PUNCH YOU YOU ZOMBIE"
"HAHAHA, WAIT, IM GOING TO CHOKE ON THE CIGARETTE IF I CONTINUE TO LAUGH, HAHAHAH"
The shrimp finally caught the guy but he tripped pushing the taller one making the two roll in the grass...ending with Take and Hanma kissing...
"PUASSHHHHHHHAHSHDNGKFN" Takemichi said as he tried to clean his tongue and mouth with the shirt, making vomiting gestures, while Hanma just looked at the shrimp and laughed at his reaction "ITS NOT FUNNY DUDE, IT WAS MY FIRST KISS, I WANTED IT TO BE A GIRLLLLLL"
(No it wasn't, remember you kissed Chifuyu while been drunk Michy~ b ur of course he doesn't remember)
The raven turned slowly towards the zombie as a dark aura surrounded him "YOURE DEAD HANMA"
He tried to punch him but Hanma just put a hand on the shorter's face as he sighed "You know, it was my first kiss too (no it was not), so you own me one"
"YOU OWN ME ONE TOO THEN YOU ASSHOLE"
"As punishment you have to go on a date with me~"
"NO FUCKING WAY"
"Yes fucking way, after Bloody Halloween you and me, Halloween will be on Thursday so a day after the fight, Friday after school"
"NO"
Hanma sighed as he continued "At least give me your number"
"NO FUCKING WAY, JUST LET ME PUNCH YOU YOU ASSHO-"
Bwfore he could notice Hanma had the raven's phone and was adding his contact "There cutie, better dress up good~"
"IM NOT GOING ON A DATE WITH YOU, AND GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK YOU MOTHERFUCKING ZOMBIE" he then calmed down and the guy took the hand off his face but then the raven remembered something "ARENT YOU AND KISAKI DATING?!"
Hanma looked at him for a second before he started choking on his laugh, as he grabbed his stomach "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA, HAAAHAHAHAAHAH, ME AND- AND KISAKI DATING, HAHAHAHA DONT MAKE ME LAUGH DUDE" he wiped his tears while Take looked at him like if he was a weirdo "Haha, good joke, nah, I'm way too hot for Kisaki and he already is obsessing with a certain someone"
"It's Hina isn't it?"
"Hina..?" Hanma thought for a second then remembered "Oh yea! Kisaki is totally obsessing over her, it's weird though, like she's cute but like I don't find anything special in her"
"Who understands Kisaki, he's such a weirdo"
Hanma nods "True true" Kisaki might be his leader but he only followed it because he payed him well, and because he thought the tan boy might be interesting but discovered he was the opposite, a obsessed weirdo and freak, he rather follow Takemichi, he was way stronger and WAY MORE interesting, like he bet if he followed him he would have 100% more fun with the raven.
"Call me Shuji" Hanma said
"Huh?"
"Call me Shuji, if we're going on a date I want you to call me by my first name"
"Dude, we only talked for some minutes"
"Actually we spent almost the whole afternoon talking"
"WE DID?!"
"Ye"
"Anyways, like I'm supposed to hate you for what you did to Akkun"
"Akkun..? Oh the red haired boy who ended in a coma? It wasn't me"
"What the fuck ypu mean? They told me it was Hanma Shuji the one who attacked them"
"It wasn't me, I didn't ordered the mission either, it was Kazutora and the guys from the juvie he took with him"
Takemichi blood started to boil, so it was the ducking tiger's fault?! He was going to kill him but.. "Why didn't you tell me when we fought in the festival?"
"Because you didn't ask"
"I did ask"
"Nope"
"I DID"
"You didn't"
The two continued to talk when the zombie suggested "Let's go for a walk Michy~"
"But what if someone sees us? They'll think I'm a traitor"
"Then I'll defend you, don't worry; if someone from Toman says you're a traitor I'll make sure to personally say I forced you into this"
Why? Why someone he started to talk some minutes ago was already ready to do those things for him..?
"Why? We just met"
"I find you really interesting Hanagaki Takemichi, I don't feel intrigued by people a lot these days"
"Sure, but if someone also says I'm a traitor I'll also defend you I guess"
"There isn't any need, I don't really like Valhalla, I rather join Toman again with you"
The two walked for a while, heading towards MC Donald's for some hamburgers meanwhile in the Hanagaki's Residence.
.
.
.
Chifuyu walked towards his partner's house, they wher evoking to hang out and go out to MC Donald's to have lunch together, today was some shit day so there wasn't school, but the odd thing was that when he arrived no one opened the door.
"Partner? Are you here? I'm going in-" he was surprised when the door opened, did the raven leave the door open? Suddenly worry started to fill his mind 'the door was left open, and there is this bad smell, did something happen?!' He thought as he rushed inside. His heart skipped a beat when he saw blood on the floor and followed it up to the raven's room where the was a thick pool of blood in the stained bed, that went to the bathroom to meet the broken bloody mirror. It had the form of something similar to a punch, probably a fistfight. But what worried the blonde the most was the his friend was missing, he went towards the Nintendo, who had the Kirby game on. Maybe some gang had attacked him?! He walked outside the department when he heard someone say "If you're looking for young Hanagaki he left about two hours ago"
He turned to see a old woman with huge glasses that made her eyes hugeeee, he made a huge effort to not laugh "Oh, thank miss, did he leave alone?"
"No, he left with a really tall with black hair and a yellow streak in the middle I think, I couldn't see too well, but I do remember he had some weird tattoos on his hands, I think they said Sin and punishment? Or something like that..."
Chifuyu knew way too well who the old lady described, it was Hanma, Hanma Shuji, but why did Michy leave with him? Maybe he was forced to...if that was the case he was going to save him! That what partners are for right?
"Thank Miss..?"
"Miss Hanako"
"Then thank you a lot Miss Hanako, have a nice evening!" He said as he ran towards Valhalla's base, yeah, he was planning on facing them all and save his partner!
"What a nice kid, you don't get to see a polite teen much this days" she smiled to herself before walking back to her apartment.

Meanwhile with Hanma and Takemichi

"GO MICHY GOOOOOO" Hanma cheered his new made friend as the shortie swallowed his tenth 7up, you see they where doing a dare that if he could drink as much soda as he could without burping.
"Shuji..." Takemichi moaned (not the dirty way, the way like when you can't eat anymore, gosh you're such a dirty minded people)
"I cannot take it anymore..."
"Come on Michy! Just 10 more!"
"I-I won't make it...I FEEL IT IN MY THROAT"
"GO TO THE BATHROOM, FAST FAST FAST"
The two rushed to the bathroom as Take made the biggest burp ever, like literally his soul left his body
"BAGAHAHAHAA DUDE" Hanma laughed in the bathroom as Takemichi threw himself to the floor laughing "THAT WAS THE BIGGEST BURP I HAD IN MY LIFE, DUDE, MY LUNGS EXPLODED"
The two of them continue to turn the bathroom into a mess.
It was already the afternoon and Takemichi remembered that he had a hangout with Chifuyu some hours ago so he had to return home, he was pretty sleepy though so Hanma had to carry him piggyback style.
Funny isn't it? It kind of reminds me of Mikey and Dtaken, Knut oi must be thinking "But Draken and Mikey know each other for way longer than Hanma and Takemichi, well who knows maybe they knew watchtower for before but they forgot~ well not Hanma, maybe Hanma and Take knew escusou-se since they where kids but got separated and memories where forgotten~ who knows? I KNOW BITCH AND I WONT TELL YOU HAHA

Hanma carried the sleeping raven all the way to his apartment, oh poor Take, if he only knew that it wasn't going to be easy after this, that ????? saw him and Hanma together and things will never be the same...
______________
Soooo, who can the one to catch them be? And may the next chapter reveal what happened with Chifuyu~