Chapter 15: Do i look like some motherfucking super hero to you?!

"Talking"
'Thinking'
__________________
"You know Michy" Mikey said as he looked towards the horizon "I used to have this friend when I was little, we lived really close to each other, he would always challenge me to duels. I of course, always won, but we would always make up after that, I really cared for him, but then an accident happened and out friendship kind of broke, even thought we still hanged out and stuff it wasn't the same"
"It's that bastard Baji right? The one who punched me in the meeting earlier?" The raven replied
Mikey chuckled and nodded "Please Michy...I'm begging you, please bring Baji back, we might not be the same as before but I still hold him very dear to me...I don't know if I lost him" 'if I lost him too, what would I do?' "I have a feeling if you both had met each other in better circumstances you would have gotten along pretty well"
"Sure blondie, but I'm going to ask you to kick Kisaki out of Toman"
Mikey looked confused at Takemichi "Why? Do you know him?"
"Yes but no, I don't know how to describe this feeling, but it's nothing good Mikey, I feel it, it's just wrong, something doesn't fit In"
"Then let's do a deal, if you manage to bring Baji back from Valhalla, I'll ban Kisaki form Toman, deal?"
"Deal"

Present
Takemichi was in an empty classroom, well not so empty because his four friends where with him chatting "So, you have to find a way to bring Baji back from Valhalla?" Akkun asked
"Yeah...but I don't know what even Valhalla is..." Takemichi sobbed. Eveyone immediately turned to Yamagishi who had his index finger in the middle of his glasses, he smirked before he pointed at Takemichi, making this scene where the mc transforms into super badass but instead Yamagishi transforms into a fucking encyclopedia, a fucking delinquent encyclopedia.
He starts explaining how Valhalla was created, and the members, and everything.
"I see, it seems that Valhalla is quite dangerous, right Takemichy?" Takuya said as he looked at the raven who looked confused at the delinquent nerd "Huh?" Yamagishi fell to the floor, feeling how all his chances of making Take learn something about delinquents went to waste "I can't take Takemichy's stupidity anymore guys, I-I'm giving up" the nerd boy said as he faked tears
"IM NOT STUPID YOU ASSHOLE, YOURE STUPID" the raven yelled at his friend, grabbing him by the collar (shirt), shaking him to make him wake up from his faint, yeah, he fainted because of Take been too stupid.
Suddenly the door was opened and a guy entered the room "Sorry, is someone called Hanagaki Takemichi here?" he asked and eveyone pointed at the raven 'YOU TRAITORS' he thought as he stood up and walked towards the guy who looked like he had a banana peel on his head. He was making a huge effort to not laugh "Yeah that's me, need something you asshole?"
"TAKEMICHI, that's Hanemiya Kazutora you stupid! Valhalla's number 2!" (Or is it number 3? Idk guys I'm just so lost hehe). Yamagishi half whispered half yelled into the raven's ear, who then turned to look at the half blonde and half black haired guy and send a punch toward him, only to be dodged by him.
'That was way too close for my liking, seems like we have a fighting machine~ he'll be useful in Valhalla for sure' Kazutora thought.
"Let's calm down buddy, I didn't know I had a Toman member a year below me! Now let's go! They are waiting for us!" He said as he grabbed Takemichi's shirt collar and drag him while the other one doesn't complain or do anything against it "Bye you four, thank you!" Hanemiya thanked them and left.
"Wait a second...WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY ARE WAITING FOR US?!" The raven asked suddenly realizing in the danger he might be stepping in, not that he cared to much thought. Both entered what seemed to be an abandoned shop. As they walked in the shouts and cheers became louder and louder until they finally reached the scene. Baji beating the hell out of a guy, who seemed only familiar to Takemichi. But then the raven got his eyes hooked on the person who seemed to be seating on some type of throne, it was no one less than Hanma, the one who tried to kill and left his friends in the hospital, that bastard.
"Seems like our guest finally arrived, you sure took your time Kazutora~" Shuji said with his usual grin.
"Fuck you Hanma" the raven said
"My my~ seems like he's a snappy one, you didn't change since our last encounter didn't you?"
"No, I still want to beat the shit out of you until you die and rot in hell"
"I would love to continue our fight that we started in the festival but unfortunately I asked Kazutora to bring you here for other reason"
They all looked at the bloody scene, until Baji stopped and looked at Hanma "So is this enough Hanma?"
Takemichi wasn't affected by the blood, he was surprised when he finally recognized the beaten up person below the blood with the broken face, it was Matsuno Chifuyu, Toman's first division vice captain, he had seen him a few times on Toman meetings. Hanma looks at Takemichi and asks "Hanagaki, what did Baji say when he left Toman?"
Takemichi didn't care about some random Valhalla guy with a pocket knife pointing to his throat, because he knew he could snap the knife in two if he wanted so he just ignored it "He said that he was now Toman's enemy because he was leaving to join Valhalla"
Hanma grin grew wider as he looked at the king haired one "Then sure, welcome to Valhalla Baji" he gave him a Valhalla uniform (that spawned out of no where) and then looked back at the raven "You're free to go Hanagaki, but hey, you could pay me a visit sometime"
"In your dreams, and if I'm going to lay you a visit it will be to see you in the hospital after I beat the shit out of you you asshole" Take replied angry which Hanma just chuckled "Anytime, I'll love to fight with you some time"
Takemichi just ignored him and said to Baji "Hear me out you dumbass with silky hair, I honestly don't give a fuck about what happens to you but I need to bring you back to Toman in order to kick Kisaki's can't get over rejection ass out of Toman, so you better not die you asshole or else my plans will be ruined"
Takemichi caught a glance of shock in Baji's eyes when he heard he wanted to kick Kisaki out of Toman 'so he also suspects about him, that must be a reason to leave Toman but why join Valhalla?'
"Then tell Mikey that I wish him luck because I'm not going back" the amber eyed replied
"Dude no, go say it yourself, what am I? Your WhatsApp human version?"
Kazutora tried to hold his laugh, tried, but couldn't help to laugh a bit before going back to a serious face when he noticed the tense atmosphere.
"Chill dude, just kidding. Sure I'll tell him, I'm not sure if he will care because he won't stop trying to get you back" the raven said but then added "Fuck! Look at the hour! I've gotta go!" He grabbed the guy with the pocket knife wrist and a crack was heard, like breaking bones and the guy let the knife fall down to the floor as he crouched in pain while Take ran outside. He was going to hang out with Senju, and didn't want to be late.
.
.
.
"WAHHHH MICHY I DONT WANT TO DIE" Senju cried almost throwing the popcorn can but luckily Takemichi grabbed it before it fell.
"YOU ALMOST THREW THE POPCORN FOR THE FIFTH TIME IN THE MINUTE SENJU" Takemichi yelled but then both were shushed by the audience "SHHHHHHH" everyone yelled at them before they shut up and continued watching. The two looked at each other and laughed, well not laughing because they tried to not make a sound but it was quite hard.
"Hey throw a popcorn into my mouth" Take said and Senju made a Lebron James pose before throwing a popcorn, that instead of landing on the boy's open mouth landed on his open eye "FUCK! Senju! I said into my mouth! Not eye!" He half whispered half yelled at the girl who apologized "Sorry! Let me try again!" She replied the same way
This time she did throw it right, and then threw a few more.
"*munch munch* so good~" Take said smiling as he swallowed the sweets "I definitely need some Taiyaki dude"
"I don't understand why you like it so much, it's just a fish shaped cake with some filling inside" the girl complained
"Of course it's not big thing if you say it like that but ice cream Taiyaki it's just the best~" the boy kicked his lips drooling as he thought of a giant Taiyaki.
Before they knew the movie had ended and they where leaving the huge room, with eveyone looking at them angrily "So you think we bothered them?" Senju asked
"Probably, but I couldn't care less thought, if it bothers them they can fuck off" the raven replied before the girl threw another popcorn in his mouth.
The two threw the empty van away and walked around the mall, Shibuya mall was a place where many teenagers in Shibuya would go to hang out.
The two walked around stores, but Takemichi was been dragged by Senju to every clothing store they saw.
Takemichi was feeling really awkward, he was in a women clothes store, and he had been waiting for Senju to finish dressing which she was taking a lot, and started to get stares from women. He was starting to feel annoyed so he was about to stand up when Senju appeared "Michy! Michy! Do you like how it looks on me?" She asked, she was wearing a light blue dress that went a bit higher than her knees, with oversized sleeves.
(👇 here you have just that instead of black, her's is blue)