Chapter 28: What a fucking crooked team

"Talking"
'Thinking'
___________
'I...have...a...girlfriend' that was all Takemichi could think of in class. He was literally not paying attention to anything the dumbass teacher was saying, he could only think of the scene of the day before.
"Pssst! Takemichy! Snap out of it! Miss. Pain in the ass will give you extra homework" Chifuyu said slapping the back of Takemichi's head "I...have...a...girlfriend Chifuyu"
"Yeah I know you've been saying that since you asked Hina-Chan now pack your things, I don't want to wait for you, we need to meet with Kisaki and Hanma remember?"
Flashback
"Christmas night is when we'll have our decisive battle in secret" Kisaki said "But there is something I've been thinking about, Mikey's not gonna last much longer. He acts like it doesn't bother him, but you been in a coma has been dragging him down, the fact that he almost lost someone as important as you and almost lost Baji"
"But you're the one who tried to!-" Takemichi said but was cut off by Chifuyu, who shook his head and told him something in his ear "He already knows we suspect him, if we only confirm it he might as well try to kill us three again"
"Tch!"
"Toman's gonna dissolve at this rate!" Kisaki continued "So we've got to support Mikey!"
"Listen to me you bastard, don't come saying oh poor Mikey we to have to save him because you know what you did and this is mostly your fault so don't come shutting me with your bullshit" Takemichi finally snapped "The manchild is very strong, are you really doubting your leader? And we don't have to join up with you to do that, right Chifuyu?"
The teen with undercut just stayed in silence as Kisaki replied "No, but even the strongest of all may fall" damn it was way too much lie and bullshit even for Hanma "Anyways we're gonna operate without anyone else in Toman knowing, no using no using men from the third and sixth division either, so that's why we need you guys, Takemichy, I hate to waste time, I want an answer from you by tomorrow!" He said and left, slamming the door, leaving Hanma inside the room "Well, seems like I've got to go, cya Chifuyu, Michy~" and he left alongside the shorter one.
Chifuyu and Takemichi left a couple minutes later and walked through the street, it was already getting dark and a few stars could be seen.
"I'm against this too" Chifuyu said "We don't have to join forces with someone like Kisaki Takemichy! Just the two found Can do this! Right partner?"
"Now that i think of it, can we?" Take asked
"He's the guy that almost killed Baji and left you in a coma for almost a month! Snap out Takemichy!"
"Yes! I know! But what else are we supposed to do?! Kill Kisaki?! Believe me! I don't want to kill him! I want to beat him so much not even the dust will be left! But we can't do that! What we've got to do is get Kisaki the hell out of Toman! And save Hakkai from killing Taiju! I don't want to join forces with that asshole either! But if we do we might as well learn something from him! We could find out a way to kick him out of the gang! I don't want Mikey to loose more friends anymore, I want everyone to have a bright future, and I'll work si with anyone, even Kisaki, to achieve that"
"Ah geez, got no luck with the ladies this Christmas again!" Chifuyu said
Takemichi smiled and replied "Thank you Chifuyu! You're an awesome dude, I'm so glad I met you"
"I guess both of us are staying single this Christmas, may as well after the battle crash at my place and watch some movies to feel less single and get some more self esteem?"
"Definitely! Even though I will get a girlfriend! Just wait!"
"Yeah sure, continue dreaming"
"Hah?! What did you say?!"
"That we both are going to be single forever, if we don't get any girlfriend by the age of 20 let's date each other"
"I'm going to get a girlfriend"
"As I said, continue dreaming"
"Fuck you" Takemichi said but then added "Hey, you hungry?"
"Yeah, I would kill for a good ramen"
"Then let's get going that my stomach is growling since we arrived the meeting!"
.
.
.
"That didn't take long" Kisaki said, looking at the duo of blondes "Got an answer for me?"
"We will work together until Christmas is over!" Takemichi said
"A really wise judgement, that really helps me out!" The other one replied
"We just wanna protect Hakkai" Chifuyu added "Sl we're not going to be all friendly with you guys-" too late, Take and Hanma were already chatting about random shit. The four rested on the bars as Kisaki said "This is one crooked team"
"Our goals are the only ones we've got in common" Take added
"I can't fucking stand you two" Chifuyu said
"What's our team name gonna be?" Hanma asked "C4U? The Hannas? How about team kill-them-all?"
"Oh! Oh! I have a name! The three delinquents and the nerd!" Takemichi suggested which generated a vain to pop out in Kisaki's forehead "Are you insinuating that only because I wear glasses I'm a nerd? I Can fight too!"
"Yeah, sure, I guess" Hanma replied
"You're supposed to be on my side Hanma!" Kisaki replied angrily
"Sorry, but it's true" Chifuyu said "Just kidding im not sorry you totally suck at fighting, you merely know the basics"
Back to present
"Sorry Chifuyu but I promised Hina to walk her home today" he apologized to his friend
"Sure, but don't forget to come at five to the meeting, remember you dumbass" his partner said
"Yeah, I never forget things"
"If it wasn't for me you would have forgotten your school back in the class and home and in the class before and in the class before that one and-" Chifuyu was interrupted by Take "OKEY I UNDERSTAND BYE"
"Cya soon!" The teen with undercut said and walked off, leaving the blonde alone.
He waited s couple minutes until Hina arrived with Naoto at the school exit, he waved at her blushing slightly 'Chifuyu is just jealous that I'm not single anymore' he thought.
"hey Takemichi-Kun, ready?" She asked kindly
"Yeah, and hey Naoto" Takemichi said
"Hey Takemichi-san" the younger boy greeted him looking at his feet. The three walked off, of course soon everyone discovered the two were dating which made many happy and other unhappy, but the couple couldn't care less, they were happy been with each other, right?
They walked through the street and Hina asked "How did your final exams go?"
"Quite well actually, I had a studying session with Baji, Mikey and Chifuyu, he was tutoring us since he's the only one that gets good grades" he replied
"That's really good, it sounds fun, I also studied with some friends of mine" she said
When they finally arrived at their house the three sat on a bench and Hina said "I can't wait for Christmas!"
"C-Christmas? What do you mean?" The blonde asked confused
"Don't you remember? Yesterday I told you if you wanted to spend Christmas with my family and you said yes"
'Wait! That means I'm double hooked!' He thought
"Hey sis! I'm going home, I don't like to waste time" Naoto said as he stood up and walked toward his house "Huh, okey" Hina replied
"Geez I wish you wouldn't flirt in front of your younger brother!" The raven said
"Dude, what's his problem? Shut the fuck up like wasting time, my ass! Now he sounds like Kisaki" Takemichi said annoyed
"Haha! He did! Just like him!" She laughed
"Huh? What did you say?" He asked confused, did Hina know Kisaki?!
"I said he was just like him" she replied
"Like who?" he asked once again
"Tetta Kisaki-Kun, who else?" She replied again
"You know Kisaki?!" He asked worried, if she did then he must protect her from him at any cost! Not because he was toxic because he might kill her! Just like he tried with Baji and him!
"Of course I do, we went to the same cram school in elementary, you've met him before too Takemichi-Kun" Hina said
"I did?!" Take asked confused
A young Kisaki could be seen siting, drawing the circle from the whiteboard that the teacher was dictating until the bell ran, that was when a young Hinata stood up and walked towards him "You're amazing Kisaki-Kun! You placed first in the national Mock exams!"
"Just by accident" he replied nervously
"Ohh" She said, 'so humble' she thought
"Let's go Hina" the kid next to her said. Both left the class, leaving a Kisaki and started walking through the corridor "How can you stand talking to him? He's creepy!" Her friend said
"Huh? Why? He's a good kid!" She replied
"Smart kids like him always seem heartless to me" the friend of Hinata replied
"Kisaki Kun was the most studious kid in cram school, and since we lived in the same neighborhood, we'd walk home together a lot" she continued explaining
'I had no idea Kisaki and Hina knew each other' Take thought
"But he went to a private middle school so I don't know how he has been since then" she finished
"He's running with a gang now" Takemichi said and she looked at him surprised "What?!"
"And he's a captain in toman!" He added
"No way! It doesn't suit him!" She replied shocked "Hmmm, but you and Kisaki Kun might get along"
"Huh?"
"He might be blunt but he's a good person feel down" she told him
'Kisaki? Good? No way, he's an inhuman bastard who tried to kill me and manipulated Kazutora to kill Baji.
"Wait, but you said I met Kisaki before, when was that?" Takemichi asked
"Hehe, don't you remember?" She chuckled
"Not really" he sweat dropped
"It was the summer of our sixth year in elementary on our way home from school" Hina started "Some kids were torturing a cat in the park"
Hina was walking happily alongside Kisaki, passing by the park they always did on their way home when suddenly the girl stopped walking, her friend stopped too and asked "What's wrong Hinata-Chan?"
"Look" she pointed at a group of kids, kicking and throwing rocks at a cat "Ill go chew 'em out!" Hina said as she walked towards them
"Hinata, it's no use, you'll get hurt" Kisaki said as he watched his friend walk towards the teens, Hinata!"
Once she got near enough the bullies she exclaimed "Hey stop it! What's so fun about hurting animals?!" The teens turned around and the cat took the chance to escape "Tch, I fucking hate kids" one of them said "With a strong sense of justice"
"Hey! You let the cat get away!" Another one added
"Now you've got to take the cat's place" another teen exclaimed
Hinata's eyes were filled with tears as he fit her lower lip, trying to contain them
"Awwww, you're gonna cry?" One asked
"Think that that is going to make us go easy on you?!" Another bully added
"Hinata..." Kisaki said as he his behind a wall
"Aren't you going to help her?" A voice behind him said, Tetta quickly turned around to see a black haired kid with devilish blue eyes, they looked evil but kind at the same time, quite confusing.
"B-but if I help her I'm gonna get beaten too-" he replied
"Tch, such a pussy, the girl got more balls than you and she isn't even a boy" the blue eyed boy said, he looked around their age "Now go and defend your friend before I make you"
Kisaki ran towards the scene and said "H-hey! Let her go!"
"Huh?! Another brat?! Guess we will get a double prize" a bully sajd, smiling
"Wait! Don't beat him! I was the one who got you mad, let me take his beating instead" Hina said
Kisaki just freezes, he didn't knew if it was from shock or fear, probably a mixture of both.
Suddenly one of the teens fell to the floor, unconscious, everyone looked at the scene and saw the black haired kid that Kisaki saw earlier.
"Tch, did nobody taught you to not hit girls, specially if they're younger than you, you're all such pussys" the raven said
"Huh?! What did you say brat?!" A bully yelled
"I'm going to fucking beat you to dust!" Another one added
"Don't act all strong! Once we beat you you're going to go crying to your mommy!" Another teen said
"I don't have a mom though so who I am going to go crying to?" The blue eyed said as if it was something simple. A second later the unknown kid ran towards the main bully and kicked him in the jaw, the did a tornado kick to the second one, and for the last one softly did a 540 spin kick, leaving the four unconscious on the floor with their head bleeding, yeah he was a master with kicks.
Hina watched in amazement and admiration while Kisaki envied the way the girl looked at the boy. The raven turned around and looked at the two kids on the floor "Next time don't be such a pussy and protect you girlfriend, you should be the one protecting her, she's got more balls than you"
Kisaki didn't reply, he just looked with hate at the slightly taller blue eyed demon, who was about to leave but as he turned around the girl asked "Hey! Wait! What's your name?"
He stopped and looked behind, at the duo "Takemichi, Hanagaki Takemichi" then looked forward again "Don't make me have to save both your asses again, so make me and yourself a favor and don't get into fights you can't win"
"Weird, I don't seem to remember that, like I just remember been with you since like always" Takemichi said
"But I didn't fall in love with you that day because you saved me, I fell because the fact that you tried to help Kisaki confront his fears, he told me afterwards that when he was hiding you encouraged him to go and protect me, also that you could have just passed by and continue your day but you decided to help two strangers, that day, I fell in love with you"
Takemichi was surprised and thought 'so...you loved me, since that far back?'