Chapter 56: Get your nose out of my fucking business

Extra before reading:
Takemichi in IHTF: I can't die, I'm the protagonist!
Takemichi in chapter 56: It might seem crazy what I'm about to say...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Takemichy?" Mikey said as he looked at the body of his best friend from not too far.

Emma, who was crying uncontrollably, turned around to look at his brother. "I'm sorry Mikey." She said, "I-It was my fault." She sobbed.

"W-what do you mean it was your fault?" Mikey asked, confused.

"I was crossing the road, and someone in a bike was going to hit me with a bat, but he ran to me and pushed me away and got hit instead."

She looked at the bleeding boy before adding "He saved me."

As she said that Inupi and Izana came out of the cemetery too. Inupi when he saw Takemichy on the floor he yelled "Takemichi!"

He ran up next to Mikey, and looked at his commander and friend uncontrollably bleeding in the floor.

Izana just watched from afar, knowing Kisaki had failed, and oh boy, Kisaki was dead as hell. He didn't say something so Takemichi could still work undercover for Tenjiku. (Or so he thought.)

He turned around and walked away, leaving that place to search for the one who had ruined his plans, and hurt his very most special possession. 'You're dead Kisaki.' Izana thouht as he disappeared.

"I-it was Kisaki." Suddenly a voice stuttered very softly... No way! It was Takemichi's! "K-Kisaki wanted to hit Emma..." he had opened his eyes slightly but now they had closed once again.

Mikey quickly and suddenly kneeled down and looked at his sister, "Emma!" He exclaimed, "Place him on my back."

"Don't worry, Takemitchy." Mikey said as he carried  him through the streets, with his sister walking not too far. "We're almost at the hospital."

Minutes had passed since they took off to the hospital. Inupi wanted to come too, but Mikey sent him to tell what happened and about the fight tonight.

"... Mikey?" Takemichi suddenly said.

[Mikey's Pov]
Takemitchy's voice saying my name was like heaven, thank god he was alright. "Takemichy!" Emma exclaimed, a tone of gladness was shown in her voice.

"The fuck?" He said and I chuckled, "I can't move... oh, right. I was hit by a freaking bike..." he muttered softly, his voice was weak for the first time.

"Takemitchy," I said, "Do you remember when we first met?" I asked him, but he shook his head. "I don't really remember, I just know that one day you popped in my class and made me join Toman."

I chuckled and said, "I was walking with Kenchin, and saw you beating Kiyomasa. We walked up to you because Kiyomasa was in the gang back then."

"Oh yeah, I remember." Takemitchy said softly, "And afterwards you kicked me, damn. That hurted as hell."

I chuckled, "Sorry hehe. But the thing was that when you stood up, I couldn't help but see in you my older brother, Shinchiro. He would also stand up even if he was all beaten up. At first that was the reason I wanted you to join Toman, but then I realized that you're much more than a person who is really similar to my dead brother." I said, "You're my best friend too."

There was a silence until he said, "Hey, if something happens to me..." When I heard those words reality hit me, Takemitchy was dying. But he was dying for real this time.