Chapter 35: This is so fucking hard

"Thinking"
'Talking'
________________
"EH?!" Everyone exclaimed surprised looking at Takemcihi who was smiling proudly
"Yeah! You see..."

Flashback
Hanma, Kisaki and Chifuyu left to hide where Taiju would be to ambush him; leaving Takemichi alone in front of the church's doors. He was about to open then when he heard some weird motorcycle noises, he turned around to see lots AND LOTS, of guys on their bikes wearing Black Dragon uniform.
"Well well well what do we have here?" One said as he got off his bike
"Looks like the same Toman scumbag appeared in matters that don't involve him" another one added as he did the same as the first one.
Slowly they started to get off their bikes and walk towards Takemichi, who sighed and thought 'THANK YOU UNIVERSE! I don't get to fight Taiju but I can fight over a hundred assholes! Sounds illegal to beat up so much people...IM FUCKING IN!' . He got in a fighting pose and one of Black Dragons laughed "HAHAHA, seriously?! Are you planning to win us?! One hundred vs one?! BAHAHAHA, DONT MAKE ME LAUGH!" But as soon as the dude said that he got kicked in the face and fell to the floor unconscious. Takemichi smirked "Bring it on bitches! Just because I'm outnumbered doesn't mean I can't kill all of you!" He yelled with a huge grin. Quickly all of them charged at him, he dodged the attacks and kicked the hell out of everyone. Takemichi thanked his for his large amount of stamina, if he didn't train that much he would probably have passed out due to exhaustion. As he bested up he felt this nostalgic feeling...oh right from when he fought gangs with South by his side, the two of them were 10 and crashing down gangs. He remember how he would call South "Minami", since South was just some nickname someone made up. He remembered when he was at the orphanage with his two friends, that where like brothers to him, ????? and ??????? would fight by his side too in his younger days, before he met South. ????? was the one who reached him how to fight, along some shady man he met, that always took him to a ring and made him fight adults, with time he started to over power them and was given the name The blue devil due to his dazing blue eyes that seemed like they shined with his black hair, or also The unrivaled Hanagaki Takemichi after when he joined South. Before he knew he had beaten up the hundred people, he was in the middle of hundred of bloody bodies, he looked at them and some dark memories came back, instead of beaten up they were dead, everyone was dead, he had killed them all... breathing became hard, and his eyes shook in horror. He fell down on his ass, but instead of the floor he fell on an unconscious body, he wanted to puke. He stood up quickly and looked for something he could clean himself with since he was stained with blood, and it wasn't his.
He found a little fountain we're he ran to and cleaned his hands and face, turning the water from transparent to red. Luckily Toman's uniform was black so the blood wasn't that visible, even though it had become solid and if you touched the parts with blood you could notice the hardened liquid. He looked in fear at the reflect in the dark red water, only to see his younger version; blue emotionless and cold dead eyes, black curly hair and plaid white skin stained with blood. He stood up quickly and walked to the doors, slapping himself in the face to get what he just saw out of his head and be able to save Hakkai.
Back to the present

Takemichi told them that he beat them up before entering to stop Hakkai, and everything that happened, of course he didn't tell them he had a panic attack and that he had hallucinations of his past self in the reflect of the water, he skipped that part. He also didn't tell where he got nostalgic and about how he learnt to fight in the orphanage. They didn't need to know those things, right?
Takemichi noticed that Koko realized who he was and it won't be long before everyone else founds out, so he will make sure the black haired teen keeps his mouth shut, at. Any. Cost. Takemichi always thought that he didn't cared what other people thought of him, he didn't care if they thought his stupid hawk styled hair was stupid or his hair looked like pee, or that he was way too aggressive, he never cared what others said or think of him so then why..? Why did he care so much if they found out who he was? If they found out the type of person he used to be? Why did he cared so much? He never gave a damn about his reputation, yet he was so afraid that they saw him the way he saw himself... suddenly a flash came to his mind

Flashback (at the orphanage)
He was all beaten up, he was bleeding and his face was all bruised. His short black hair was messy and some blood dripped from it
"What is the first tule I taught you you scum?!" An male adult voice asked angrily at the four year old kid who was crying while sitting on his knees "Tule number one; do not show weakness! As far as anyone knows you are emotionless! You're a weapon! And weapons. Don't. Cry." he said coldly into the kids ear "Now stop crying before I give you a true reason to cry, cry again and I'll fucking cut your fingers off" the man looked at the kid deep blue eyes that slowly stopped shedding tears, the kid whipped the tears of and kept the pain deep inside, staring into the endless nothing with his eyes dry as if he never cried. The man smiled but his eyes never left the blue ones, been raised by cold eyes taught kids not to cry. Since then, he never cried again, never.

Back to present
"Yeah!" Takemichi said proudly "I stomped all the dudes outside before coming to stop Hakkai! Pretty awesome right?"
"Taiju Shiba lost to Takemichy and his soldiers where also defeated by him" Mikey said looking at his blonde friend proudly "His will to fight is gone" the man child smiled happily "The Black Dragons are dead! And Toman wins!"
"Woah!" Chifuyu exclaims when he sees all the dudes beaten up in the floor "You're so fucking awesome partner!" Baji would lie if he said he wasn't jealous, since he left to Valhalla and he came back to Toman he couldn't help but notice that Chifuyu had become quite close to Takemichi, he knew the blonde but didn't get to really get to know him. (This is not Bajifuyu). He watched how the teen with undercut wrapped his arm around Takemichi's neck "You're pretty badass huh?!"
"Of course! I'm Hanagaki's Takemichi after all! What did you expect?" He replied proudly
"He did this all alone?" Yuzuha said in pure astonishment.
"In the end Takemichy was the true hero huh" Mitsuya muttered to himself as he looked at the blue eyed blonde "This was supposed to be about Hakkai, Yuzuha and Taiju"
Takemichi started to feel kind of dizzy, he didn't feel well, everything was becoming blurry and his body started to feel numb, black dots consumed his sight as he felt; but lucky him Mitsuya caught him and grabbed him in piggyback style.
"I think we all agree that tonight's mvp..." Draken said "Is Takemichy" everyone smiled happily.

With Koko, Inui and Taiju
"It's over now" Koko said as he looked at his beaten up leader.
"Boss" Inui said as he walked away and then stopped "We're through. It was a nice dream...shirt and fleeting as it was..." the blonde still didn't turn around but he asked his friend "What are you gonna do...Koko?"
The black haired teen gave his usual smug smile "What else?" He replied "I'm going with you" he followed Inui who walked away "Later Taiju"
Hakkai and Yuzuha looked at their older brother and the youngest Shiba walked next to him and asked "Well? How does your first ever loss taste?"
"..." Taiju didn't reply so his younger brother continued "You're strong, you'll recover in no time. But Yuzuha and I will never give in to you ever again" he stepped forwards and as he slowly walked away he added "I was mistaken to try to kill you. But as long as you keep using violence against your own family...I'll keep on fighting" his sister looked at him proud of how her little brother had grown, he was no longer scared of Taiju. The Shiba tyrant finally fell from his throne.
"If you don't change after this..." Yuzuha said as she walked past him "Then you're an idiot" she stopped a few strips in front of him "Ever since mom died...you never, not even once talked about her. You moped and put all this pressure on your shoulders, you've been alone since that time" then she turned to look at him with a soft sad smile "I was the same, I thought I was alone. What is family anyway? I hated it so much that I wanted to die... but I live my family, and that includes you too. You will always have a place at the Shiba household, and if you accept to change, maybe...maybe we could start all over again, and be a real family... goodbye Taiju" and then she walked off.

Time skip
Takemichi opened slowly his eyes slowly, blinking a few times before fully waking up. He noticed he was hugging something, or rather someone, who he held more tightly after feeling like he would fall from where he was seating. With one of his hands he rubbed his eye, and finally saw the night city.
"Hmmmm" he nuzzled what he was hugging until he realized...HE WAS IN A FUCKING MOTORCYCLE. He held into what he was grabbing tightly and yelled "FUCK! Did I fall asleep?!" He looked who he was grabbing in to and noticed it was Mikey, who looked backwards to look at him "You awake? Takemichy"
"Mikey?! Where the fuck is everyone?" The blue eyed blonde looked around "Did they leave?"
"Yeah" the other blonde replied "They all left" some seconds later Mikey parked the bike near a park and said "We're here"
"Huh...this is" Take said as he hopped off and walked towards the park "T-this is we're i broke up with Hina..."
"Takemichi-Kun" he heard a voice he could never forget and turned around to see the girl he broke up not too long ago
"Huh..? What?" He was surprised "Hina-chan?"