Chapter 25: You shouldn't have done that man...

"Talking"
'Thinking'
DAMN JUST LOOK AT THE PHOTO IP THERE 👆 ITS HEAVEN
__________________
Taiju was smiling like crazy as he laughed. Ha walked closer to Hakkai as he said "It's just not fair! You guys look as if you're having so much fun! I wanna play too!"
"I'm sorry but I think the game is way to difficult for your pea ass brain to understand" a voice was heard from the background. They all turned to see Takemichi grinning "What happened? Forgot about me you pussy bitch?"
A tick mark appeared in Taiju's forehead as he charged at Takemichi "You sure have guys to call me like that you-" he was interrupted when his fist was caught by Takemichi's hand "What's wrong?! Can't move?!" Take smiled maniática ll y and tightened his grip with the taller's fist and dragged his close to his fist, ending up making both Taiju's face and Takemichi's punch collide. Yeah it was some sort of technique he used a lot. Taiju quickly stood up and cleaned the blood of his nose but when he heard the following words he felt familiar shivers run down his spine "Punch me again and you won't see the light again"
Flashback 2 years ago
Taiju had traveled to Xxxxx of Japan to confront the so called "Unrivaled duo", he was searching where there rumors said they usually were found, until he did. He saw a tall blonde kid with buzz cut and a shorter one with dark black curly hair and blue eyes. Hs grin grew, wider when he saw them and walked there "Yo! You two!" He yelled and the two turned to look at the blue haired teen "What the hell do you want?" The blonde asked
"Are you two the unrivaled duo?" He asked
"Yeah, what about it dumbass wanna fight!?" The shorter one asked angrily as he walked towards the blue haired guy.
"Yeah! I'm going to prove you then I'm way stronger than you two-" he couldn't finish because the raven haired had kicked him in the face, leaving him almost unconscious on the floor "Try to fight us again and you won't see the light again"
End of flashback
It was him! It was him! What was he doing in Shibuya?! Since when?! He tried to disimulare his dear to change the subject and turn his head towards  Hakkai "You're my little brother, that's what comes before Toman, that means you have to obey your older brother"
"Taiju! Don't corner Hakkai like this!" Yuzuha said only to be punched "This is because you didn't discipline him properly"  he turned to look at the girl that was standing up "Now I will teach you a lesson too"
"Now you punch girls too? What an asshole" Takemichi said
"Shut up! Now you too will see what happens if you mess with the Shiba family!" He said running towards Hina "HINA-CHAN!" He yelled as he ran towards the scene but was grabbed by multiple BD members as Taiju grabbed her by the collar of her shirt and was about to punch her but Hakkai yelled "Stop!"
"Huh?!" Taiju asked
"Please!"
"Hakkai, when you ask someone a favor you got to give something in exchange, offer me something if equal worth"
Hakkai thought of it for a second before saying "I'll quit Toman. You don't best Hina-Chan and I'll quit Toman and join Black Dragons to support you" he looked from his feet directly to Taiju "So in exchange let Takemichi and also Hina-chan go!"
Taiju grinned and let go of Hina who fell to the floor, thankfully unharmed. Takemichi finally managed to get free and ran towards the girl "Hina-Chan are you okey? And what the fuck are you doing Hakkai?!"
"You'll leave Takemichi, Hina-Chan and Yuzuha alone and I'll join BD" Hakkai repeated once again
.
.
.
Hakkai was carrying Takemichi, that wasn't really hurt but Hakkai wanted to carry him "It's all my fault you're leaving Toman, if I had defeated him completely instead do focusing on having a good time, maybe if I was stronger I could have escaped them and-"
"Shut up Takemichi, it's not your fault I'm leaving Toman, I decided to leave a while ago" the blue haired teen said to then add "Thank you Takemichy, for standing up for Yuzuha and me"
"No prob dude, that's what bros are for right?" Take said smiling and Hakkai only chuckled "Yeah"
The blue haired tensed a bit when he felt Takemichi lay his chin on his shoulder. He felt his warm breath in his neck and butterflies in his stomach- wait- did he just feel butterflies? He was confused, what was this feeling? At first he thought it would be something like what he felt for Taka-Chan, but then realized it was close, but went to another direction, definitely not in the older brother zone; more in the best friend zone, yeah! Best friend...friend. Why did that word make him feel down? He just frowned and shook those ideas and questions off his head, he was confused, but deep down he knew that he had slowly started to fall for certain blonde with pair of blue eyes that looked like endless rough but clear oceans, 'what have you done to me Takemichi..?' He thought as they walked.
"I bet you didn't expect the leader of Black Dragons to be my big bro, huh?" Hakkai said "There is...something I have to do in Black Dragons"
'I hope you won't do anything shady Hakkai' Takemichi hoped
.
.
.
He slowly opened his ocean eyed and blinked a few times 'why do I feel something bad is going to happen between Hakkai and Taiju? I'm sure this won't end up well...' he thought before he heard some voices
"Yo! You finally woke up" Yamagishi said "Uno!" He yelled as he threw a card.
"Not fair! I know you cheated you rat!" Makoto complained "Morning Takemichi"
"Morning Takemichi" Takuya and Akkun said
"Why the fuck are you at my place?" He asked coldly bu Takuya, used to this and normally replied as he threw a red 3 to the pile "To check on you, what else?"
"Yeah, we arrived when you were asleep" Akkun added as he threw s change color "I change color to green!"
"Fuck you!" Makoto said "Your door was open so it wasn't hard, you sure are stu-" but Yamagishi covered his mouth before he could finish the insult and make the blonde kill him "stupendous, yeah that's what I meant"
Takemichi looked at them with a 'i will totally kill you later' face. He stood up and walked towards the circle "Can I pla-" he was about to ask when he noticed that the four were wearing Toman's uniform "You joined Toman?!" He asked surprised
"I invited them, I thought you would like having you childhood friends near you" Chifuyu said while sitting in his desk chair (the ones that have little wheels so you can move)
"Still to think that black dragons would shatter the balance" Akkun commented worried
"Yeah, things are going to get rough" Yamagishi added
"The higher ups are going to get involved for sure" Makoto commented
"Takemichi is an official member of the first division now, a gang that grew over to 450 member after absorbing Valhalla. Black Dragons attacking Takemichi, even thought they lost, is more than enough to start a conflict" Takuya said looking at their blonde friend who was mixing the cards "Dude, like when will they have a break? Valhalla was around a month ago and school starts next week, give me a fucking break"
Chifuyu stood up from the chair and sat in the circle "If we do get in a fight with Black Dragons, it's not going to be like anything we've dealt with before" 'i did, with South we took the strongest gang in the city just the two of us' Takemichi thought, still missing his friend, he missed him everyday "And the tenth Black Dragons are the most maniacal and evil one they've ever had" Chifuyu continued
"The most maniacal..." "And evil" Yamagishi and Makoto repeated
"That's because of one reason alone!" The teen with undercut said "Their absolute ruler Taiju. Toman and Black Dragon have an unbreakable connection. Because the Black Dragons are the reason Toman was created at all...two years ago Kazutora-Kun clashed with Black Dragons, and Toman formed so they could help him. Then Toman fought the black dragons. Toman crushed Black Dragons and we became a well known gang overnight"
"Damn Toman..." Akkun said surprised
"Then next fight will be easy peasy!" Yamagishi exclaimed
"It's not gonna be easy!" Chifuyu corrected him angrily "Toman beat the ninth black dragon that time. Black Dragons should have faded out, but the guy who revived them...was Taiju Shiba. The Black Dragons changed under Taiju, they got their uniforms totally redone"
"Then he is an awesome guy!" Stupid ass Yamabitch said once again
"But those new uniforms...wouldn't making those for every member cost a shit ton of money?" Makoto wondered
"He's not that much older than us, right?" Akkun asked Chifuyu who replied "Yeah, just two years. But unlike other delinquents Taiju sells his violence. Taiju is not your typical bruiser, he's got ties to the wealthy and makes money in exchange for his military force"
"So that means he fights for money?" Yamagishi asked, finally for gods sake been right.
"Anyway, the current black dragons are totally different from the ninth generation, if Tomsn fights them now...there's gonna be casualties"
Takemichi couldn't stand this anymore so he thought 'fuck it' and stood up "Yo listen to me, this is something between ME, Hakkai, Taiju and Black Dragons, this got nothing to do with you" his voice turned in a serious one "I'll settle things with the giant land shark on my own, I don't need your help"
Chifuyu felt this Deja vu feeling, oh yeah...this is what happened with Baji and how he almost lost him "Sorry guys I'll take Hakemichi outside for a second" he said grabbing him by the wrist and taking him out the house, they walked outside were Chifuyu's bike was parked "Nice bike right?" He turned and said "It's a memento from Baji-San, even thought he is alive I was so scared to loose him, that's why im forever grateful to you and I can't let you do this"
"I don't give a fuck Chifuyu, like yes about the bike but this is my problem and I'll resolve it on.my.fucking.own, I know you will try to persuade me to let you help me but each time I do...they get hurt and you'll get hurt too eventually, and I don't want that"
Chifuyu chuckled "Haha, I didn't bring you here to say that, I just wanted to say: Have fun with this, all right? Mikey wouldn't have insisted so much to make you join just for you to be stressing out"
Take smiled before saying "You're right, Mikey would kill me if he saw me like this"
"You know" Chifuyu added "Baji almost died trying to do everything on his own, he didn't ask for help so he joined Valhalla on his own, and his plans went wrong and almost died, lucky you knew this and were there, but what if that happens to you? Takemichi, no one is as great as you, we won't be able to help you unless you let us help, I'm not trying to convince you, just saying"
"Sure man, if you say so" Take said "You know, I've got a goal. I want to become the strongest delinquent so I can meet once again certain old friend of mine, and to do that I must become the top of Toman, but I don't want to take Mikey out of the gang he created, so I decided I want to make Toman the strongest gang of all times"
Chifuyu extended his arm and said "Takemichy, even though you're strong as fuck you're starting from nothing, but I know you can pull it off! We'll curb stomp black dragons and any other shitty gang, I don't care who! I've got your back to the very end" he said smiling with his turquoise eyes shining.
Takemichi looked at him and flashes of certain yellow eyed blonde appeared in his now new partner 'the fact that the two of you said the exact same thing makes me even more confused than before' Takemichi thought 'You're really something, Matsuno Chifuyu'