Chapter 9: These fuckers left me alone...i hope they die

A/N: Hey everyone! I forgot to write the Moebius
Vs Toman battle so here you have tehe , and Baji didn't leave Toman yet haha, I messed everything up.
"Talking"
'Thinking'
___________________
Today was the festival, Takemichi the Toman guys minus Mikey who had something to do, Hinata and Emma where there. The girls had where using some traditional Kimonos and earned some stranger boys look. They divided into groups, the girls went to some random place, the Kawata twins went to some rollercoaster, Hakkai, Draken and Mitsuya went to some shooting game, Chifuyu and Baji where who knows where and the blonde was left alone 'Damn they forced me to come to this shit and in the end I'm alone, I hope they die' he thought. The thing is that the original plan was that Take was staying home but then the guys dragged/forced him to come, then Mikey said something came up when they arrived and had to leave, and now he was alone, fuck them. He started walking with eating some Mac Donal French fries he bought earlier 'I love French Fries, I wish I was I a French fries world, I hope I could eat them everyday~ they are so good, fuck I ate them all so quick, I'll have to go buy more then~' he thought happily with a smile when he bumped into someone...

?????? Pov
I was walking in the festival crowd alone because my supposed friends left me ALONE, one moment we were chatting and the next they disappeared, what friends they were. I was looking for them when I bumped into someone. I got up and extended my hand to help him "Ah- I'm sorry I wasn't looking" I said and when he looked at me I couldn't help but be amazed by him. He got some evil looking blue eyes, and blonde pee hair- I mean sun blonde hair of course. When the stranger stood up a dark aura started to grow behind him, I was seriously getting scared when he said "You...you made me stop my fries...you're dead" and he grabbed me by the collar even thought I was taller than him "Ypu better buy me more you old man..." he continued.
'Do I look that old?!' I thought but quickly responded "If you want I can buy you more...and I'm not that old!"
"Okey!" The blonde said changing from a dark scary aura to a happy one, also dropping me to the floor not caring to help me. I got up and said "My name is...."

Mikey's POV
Earlier when I arrived with my friends, Emma, Hinata and Michy at the festival I got a strange call to go to ***** location, they were attacking one of my divisions which sounded quite suspicious but I went there anyways to check. I was quite angry because I wanted to spend time with them... ' I'll finish this quickly!' I thought as I rode there. When I arrived I found a dark alley and entered, I couldn't hear any fighting sounds which was rare when I felt some strong pain in the back of my head. Some bastard had hit me in the head, I touched it and saw the blood on my fingers 'bastards' I thought when I turned around and saw some Moebius members. I started beating them but they kept on coming more and more, I wasn't hurt but I started to feel tired, that's when someone gutted me (again) with a bat but way stronger than lastime, I started to feel dizzy and how the little black dots started consuming my view. I couldn't feel my legs anymore when I fell to the hard floor and everything I saw was black 'Takemichy...' I thought.

With the girls
The two girls where enjoying their time together, even thought they met each other some weeks ago they were already besties.
They where enjoying their time chatting when Hina asked "So Emma~ I heard you like Draken right~?"
The blonde immediately blushed and said nervously "No pfft haha, you're so funny Hina" but when she noticed the girl looking at her with a 'I don't believe you' look she sighted "Yea, you caught me. I really liked him since Mikey presented to us, but he is so cool, what could I do?"
"Then let's go! I see he there with Mitsuya and Hakkai, ask him out!" The peach haired girl said and the other while blushing nodded confidently. They walked toward the boys and greeted at them, after chatting Emma asked "H-hey Draken...I was wondering if you wanted to walk around with me...if you want of course!"
Draken stood there silent, thinking of a excuse. He really cared for Emma, but as a little sister only. While Mitsuya whistled and said "Of course Draken would like to go with you, go go you two love birds" to be honest he wanted to take some rivals from his list to conquer some blue eyed blonde heart.
"Wha-?" The tattooed one couldn't finish because Emma grabbed him by the arm and dragged him to some game.
"I didn't knew you where like that Mitsuya-kun" Hina said and then sighted "I better watch those two, I don't want Emma to try do something dirty on that poor guy, bye!" She waved and the other two waved back
"Now what was that?" Hakkai asked looking at the lilac haired boy but he just placed his finger on his (Mitsuya) mouth saying "It's a secret"
The blue haired sighted and both went to some random game.

With Hina
She didn't go to follow those two, she really didn't care if they made out which would not happens anyway because Draken clearly wasn't interested in the blonde but she didn't said anything because Emma was her dear friend. She actually went here to look for Takemichi, she had a huge crush on the boy since they were kids, but was never brave enough to tell him, she wondered if the blonde had s crush on someone...if he had she really hoped it was her, but if he liked another girl it was alright, she would accept his decision but it hurt when she thought of it, the blonde with another girl beside him making him smile, and she more determined than ever to win his heart 'I'll confess to him...I hope to do it soon, if he says no then I'll just keep trying! I'll never gave up on him, I just hope he doesn't reject me...you know what? I'll confess him here, right now when I find him. I'm looking pretty right now so my chances will be bigger' she thought happily. She looked around to search for him which after some minutes she did, only to see him with a random boy, he looked older than him, like an two years or three maybe? Takemichi looked quite happy, like a ray of sun,like a child that just received his dream toy, not the angry, devil who bested the shit out of people because they looked at him or simply for fun. She panicked at first a bit but quickly shrugged it off thinking 'no no no, he is not gay! He likes girls, he told me when I asked him!'. She later understood why, he was eating some recent made Mc Donal French fries, while the other guy looked at his wallet crying fake tears. It looked weird, if Takemichi made a friend, wouldn't he tell her? Wasn't she his best friend? Not to mention his also childhood friend? Did Takemichi stop trusting her? 'What if he doesn't want to be friends with a girl because it makes him look weird? Many fake rumors about us dating appeared but I don't think it affects him' (A/N: Don't freak out Hina, he really likes you but not in a romantic way, sorry)
___________________
Who was the person Takemichi met? What will happen to Mikey? Who knows~