Chapter 50: Why can't they fucking see im not him?

"Talking"
'Thinking'
•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•

[Year 2006]

I looked up at the sky as I rested in the soft green grass. I saw how the clouds moved slowly in the light blue sky and wondered how it would feel to be one. I wouldn't have to worry about saving anyone, I would just float... and simply exist.

'Naoto...you've always supported me. How can someone as shameful as me, be someone he is proud of? I just killed another person, everyone is dying because of me...' I thought. "Naoto, if you're hearing me from up there, can you remember when we first met? It was for Christmas. Since I was alone Hina invited me over to spend it with her family, it was really nice of her, like we weren't even that close at the moment. Well guess what buddy? In the future you become a policeman, well a detective. I have been time traveling lately, it's quite weird. A fee seconds ago I was dead, and now I'm here, talking alone; like a crazy person." I heard a few steps but I didn't really care. "So now, that in dead in the future, I guess I can't go back huh. I wonder though, why? Im not really a good person, I've done terrible things. So why give me a power? It's kinda weird. I only wanted to beat some people up, and I ended joined a gang and getting involved with feelings. Now I've got to save lots of people, that's not really easy though."

I extended my hand up to the sky and touched my scar with my other hand, "That's right! I only have to change the past! Yeah, maybe everyone will be happy for once." I then I sighed my nails into the scar, "Or maybe, if I die then there won't be much problems." I stayed silent for a second, "Now if I think of it, all this is happening because of me. If Izana and I never met, then he wouldn't attack Toman in search for me . Yeah, it's all my fault, as always." I stood up and walked to the river in front. "It doesn't seem like it will hurt though..."

I stretched one of my legs, ready to fall any moment when suddenly someone yelled and grabbed me from behind. "Takemichi! Please don't jumó!" I turned around and saw Hina. What is she doing here?

"What are you doing here?" I asked, and she looked down. "I was taking a walk when I saw you talking alone..." she replied.

"So you've heard about the future thing?" I asked, and she nodded. "Takemichi, you're are carrying with too much weight on your shoulders. You shouldn't keep on adding people to your to save list." She chuckled, "But you're really brave though, going through all that stuff without going crazy." She took a few step backwards and sat down in the grass, smiling softly like always. She signaled me to sit next to her, and I did.

"You've got friends you know?" She said, you can always ask them for help. You can ask me for help." I softly nodded before she added, "So... do I die in the future?" I nodded again. "Hmm, that's kinda sad, and scary too." She then turned to look at me, "So you can time travel huh, that is for sure crazy stuff."

"Don't tell anyone please." I said, and then added. "The only one who knows for now is Chifuyu. I don't want everyone else to know."

"Don't worry Takemichi-Kun." She replied, and then placed a finger on her lips. "Your secret is safe with me." He smiled kindly, and I couldn't help but smile too.

It was morning, and I was wondering through the streets if I should skip school today or not, when I met Draken. "Yo Draken." I greeted him smiling. He turned around and smiled, "Hey Takemichy." He then pointed to where he was going with his thumb. "I'm heading towards Mikey's to pick him up for school, wanna come?"