Chapter 5: Damn i got stabbed

"His name is Hanagaki Takemichi"
Everyone looked at the blonde surprised, they didn't expect for him to save a stranger.
"Me?" The blue eyed asked
"Wait! Y-you are Hanagaki Takemichi?!" Pah asked
"Yea! Got a problem with that bud?!" He asked annoyed
Pah-chin walked towards Hanagaki, and showed him a photo of a girl and a boy
The blonde looked at the photo for some seconds and exclaimed "Oh! Those are the guys I saved last week! Thought it was hard to recognize them because the only time I saw them they were all bruised"
"Thank you!" The other blonde said "I'm forever grateful to you! You see, he is my best friend and she is his girlfriend, I-I"
"It's alright dude, that's what anyone would do right?" He smiled
Pah nodded then turned to Mikey "Still, I still want to crush Moebius to the ground"
"That's what we will do Pah, don't worry, and thank you Michy, you're a really softie after all" Mikey chuckled
"Wanna die man child?" Take said
"Moebius this, Moebius that, personally I prefer if you kept our name out of your mouth" a tall man, with a weird haircut and red uniform appeared in the gates of the warehouse smoking a cigarette.
"Holy crap, you're Osanai" Pah said
"See, I heard you wanted to pick a fight with us *snaps his fingers* so we though we could bring the fight to you" He smirked "this is war" the tall man says meanwhile many Moebius members appears as he grins "We came all this way just to see you! You and your bratty kids"
Mikey stands up and walks towards Osanai "You brought all this people just yo fight some middle school kids? The great Osanai is just another piece of shit, as expected"
"Eh? Can't hear you there you tiny flee!" The Moebius commander says while the others are laughing except for Toman members (Mikey, Draken, Pah, and Peh)
Pah was staring at Osanai with pure anger and venom, and he notices it "What are you staring at punk?!"
"You! It's all your fault my best friend is all beaten up and that his girlfriend is in a coma! You'll pay you-" he couldn't finish because the guy in red uniform had punched him in the face, and like that 3 times more.
"What are you waiting for?" The unbruised one asked
"Hm, what a dumb ass, he thinks he is a boxer or something" Pah answered as he stood up
A tick mark appeared in Osanai's forehead and he punched him again but harder.
"Oh shit! That was a killer punch! This Osanai...he is a monster! We've got to help him!" Peh-yan said as he runned towards his friend
"No" Mikey said "This is Pah's fight, not yours, he hasn't given up yet"
Pah's eyes went blank and his nose was bleeding a lot but he still said "Huh, do you even call that a punch?" He tried to punch the taller male but he was almost unconscious, while the other just dodged with an amused face. Then he punched him again and said "Hey check it out! He just passed out in his feet!" And the others started laughing. When Pah was about to fall someone catches him, it was Takemichi, even thought Take had inky met him some minutes ago, this guy had already earned his respect.
"Tell Mikey that im sorry...I lost...so...so worthless" Pah said
"What are you talking about Pah? It's Okey, you didn't loose" the blue eyed blonde answered while leaving softly Pah in the floor, while the contrincantes just laughed.
"Huh?! That he didn't lost?! Just look at him" a random Moebius member said 
"You better start begging for mercy kiddo!" Another one added
"He is bleeding all over! You better check your sight!" Another random one laughed
Takemichi walked towards Osanai who was smoking with a huge grin on his face "Want a piece of me too kid-" the guy with weird haircut couldn't finish because Takemichi had 540 spin kick, leaving Moebius commander unconscious with one kick without even sweating.
"EHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!" Osanai followers yelled in surprise.
Suddenly a dark aura surrounded the blonde while he got in his fighting pose and started beating all the 50 members, where 49, there was one left who came from behind and tried to attack him but Takemichi just kicked him in the belly, sending him flying to the wall. They were surprised by his fighting skills, in 10 minutes he had defeated all the 50 dudes, they were all on the floor and he looked just fine, not even one sweat drop, or even tiredness look, but the most surprising part were his eyes, they looked all messed up, the light they had had completely disappeared leaving only a black circle with a white point in the middle. Slowly and surprisingly Osanai stood up, so did Pah who walked towards him with something hidden in his pocket, something that Takemichi immediately recognized. He ran towards the two blondes and before Pah could stab Osanai he got in between the knife and Osanai, so instead of stabbing Moebius leader he stabbed the one who saved his friends. When Pah realized this he walked backwards and fell to the floor in his ass "T-Takemichi? What- why?" He stuttered
"Because I don't want you to carry the burden of killing someone your whole life, believe me when I say Pah that after you do your first kill, everything is down hill after that" Take replied as blood fell from his mouth but quickly cleaned it up.
"B-but how did you know?" The blonde asked "How did you know I was going to try and kill him?"
"Because I know those eyes, the ones full of anger, that they can't find any other alternative to win but ti kill, I know how you feel, but don't ever go down that path Pah, the world of killing is another realm you don't want to be in, believe me, it's much harder to recover your sanity after killing than loosing it" Take replied. He then looked down at the knife and hissed in pain when he tried to get it out, but he did it swiftly and threw it away.
"Takemichy!" Mikey yelled as he ran towards his friend "Are you okey?! Should we call an ambulance?!"
"No- no, I'm fina there is no need to-" Take was interrupted by the sudden police sirens, then a shot sound- wait, a shot sound? They turned around and looked as Osanai fell to the ground dead, with a red hole in his forehead "What the fuck-?" Takemichi said then looked at Pah who replied "In case I wasn't able to kill Osanai- I- I paid a rat in Moebius to kill him, but he wasn't supposed to kill him here-"
"Pah..." Take said not surprised at all.
"I'm turning myself, it's not that guy's fault I payed him, so I should be the one going to juvie instead"
"No! Pah!" Mikey said "W-we can pay for you! Don't worry! Come with us! We are going to run!"
"I won't Mikey, not this time, I'm turning myself over, so you better run before they caught you here too" Pah said
"But Pah!" Peh yan complained but it was no use, the sirens where getting louder as each second passed by, showing that the cops were getting closer.
"Mikey! There is no time! We've got to go!" Draken said as he grabbed Mikey and Peh, then ran away with Takemcihi by his side "Thank you Draken..." Pah said smiling softly as he slowly became a smaller and smaller and the warehouse became smaller too. As they run Takemichi's vision started to turn kind of blurry, his legs started to feel heavier and more numb with each step, he couldn't focus anymore "I-I think I'm going to take a little nap over here" Take said before falling unconscious to the floor.
"Takemichy!" Draken and Mikey yelled, Draken put the man child in the floor along with Peh and carried Takemichi piggy back style and the three ran towards the nearest hospital, which luckily was close. They where attended by emergencies quickly and they took the bleeding boy to the surgery room. A few hours passed and the sign turned green, signaling that the surgery was over, a doctor appeared and gave them the results "We were able to save your friend's life, luckily for him the Jude didn't hit any organ nor important parts, he should be awake in a few minutes you can wait for him if you wants to" the doctor said and the three- well two boys smiled softly. Peh was in the seats with an expressionless face. The two blondes rushed towards the room where their friend was in "Michyyyyyyyy! I'm so glad you're aliveeeeee" Mikey said as he fairly cried
"Sometimes you make me wish I didn't woke up" Take replied
"So cold!" Mikey complained. The three spent the rest of the afternoon talking, Peh also came and the four played some card games.It was time for the three to go and before leaving Mikey said "I'll go with you two in a second Peh, Draken, I want to talk with Michi alone for a sec"
The tall one just nodded and left the room along the other one , leaving the other two alone.
"What you wanted to talk about?" The blue eyed blonde asked
"When you were fighting them...you looked like another person, you had different eyes..."
The other sighted and responded "So you've noticed, I hoped my little secret would last a bit longer though *sigh* since I started fighting, and that must been when I was 3 or 4 years old, since quite young I've always had this "monster", because of course I was much better than my classmates" he was interrupted by a little voice in his head saying  'they weren't classmates they were other orpha-' "S-so this monster would always fight with me, because he was at the same level than me, he would be always telling me what to do, so basically when I'm really consecrated in a fight all I do is listen to this monster and I always end up winning, I could never find someone who could beat or out-stand me so I started challenging people to fights in hope I'll find someone who will satisfy me, who can actually beat me, everyone told me I was weird by having this Imaginary Friend, but I was always alone" 'liar you had the two of them' "S-_so he was the only one I could "play" with, one day when I was in middle school a kid called me weird and I lost control and sent him to the hospital, each time I fight this monster appears and I think 'monster would of this' and when I attack and for example expecting someone to dodge or defend itself like the monster would, they don't do it, and that is really frustrating, so I'm just waiting for someone to come and become s challenge to me, i want someone who will make my heart dance with joy when he or she beats me and I lost giving my all"
Mikey stood still as he heard this, could it be that Takemichi also had a dark impulse? But no...his dark impulses where more like voices who controlled him, Takemichi is more kind of an imaginary friend or something like that.
"Then Michi, let's fight sometime, I'll make sure to give my best" the short blonde said 
The other one was quite surprised but then smiled "You better promise that you'll beat me"
"I promise" 'so I will be able to satisfy your heart and make it mine' The  black eyed teen thought while smiling. After that they said their goodbyes and Draken was outside waiting "You sure took  your time, what did you talk about?" The tattooed one asked
"Nothing important"
While the duo walked out of the building, Hanagaki was in his bed thinking of his friend's words thinking 'you better man child or I'll kill you' and then he fell asleep and started dreaming about beating up people, such lovely dreams Takemichi.
_______________