Chapter 11: I MET YOU FIVE FUCKING MINUTES AGO

"Talking"
'Thinking'
A/N: Hey, I edited a bit chapter 3 and 10, so I recommend you go re read them before reading this chapter.
___________________
"The surgery was successful, we were able to save him, but he lost a lot of blood so he will stay here for a while" everyone smiled happily that the doctors saved him, some of them even cried a bit but quickly whipped their tears since they didn't want everyone else to bully them later haha.
You must be wondering what happened with Shinchiro, let me show you

Wakasa's pov (when Takemichi ran away):

I was talking with Takemichi when we heard a scream, it felt like if it was form a familiar voice but I just shook it off. What surprised me was that Take dropped everything and ran where the scream came off. I was able to caught a glande of his worried eyes, which surprised me to be honest, I didn't know him much but he didn't seem to care much about anyone in general.
"Wait Takemichy! Where are you going?!" I said and ran behind him. When I arrived I saw Draken, it was Mikey's (Shinchiro's younger brother) best friend but he was bleeding nonstop. I saw some strong looking guys and quickly hid behind a big rock and watched the fight. I was focused on finding Take, and when I did I saw how he jumped and kicked the guy's face. I wasn't surprised at all, with that personality of course he would know how to fight.
"Yo, you alright Draken?" The blue eyed asked and he nodded, then the blonde turned his head towards two girls who where hiding. My heart skipped a beat when I saw those familiars golden eyes shaking in fear 'Emma! What is she doing in the middle on a gang fight!? If this has something to do with Mikey i swear I'll-' i thought, you see Emma was Shinchiro little sister and I know both; Emma and Mikey since they were small, so I guess I kinda see them as my little siblings too, but not that much.
"Emma Hina! You two good?! Did they harm you too?!" Michy asked and the girls shook their head but the one who had pinkish brown hair with a beauty mark below her lip said "No, not really but a guy grabbed Emma and when she refused he punched her in the face..."
Takemichi looked really angry and he turned to the guy with the bat "You're such a coward, to be hitting girls, has nobody taught you that you can't hurt girls?!" He said and punched so hard he fell straightforward to the floor with a broken nose, unconscious.
"Serves you right bitch" he turned to his friend and added "Draken, go with the girls, sit back and relax, I'll handle this shitheads on my own" he cracked his knuckles and a large grin appeared in his face.
I watched as he fought the massive group of people as if they where nothing but simple fleas, which was how they looked next to the blonde. I was really amazed, like I knew he was good at fighting but this was another level.
Time skip to when the fight ends
In the end Tomsn appeared, at first they where going to loose but they started to win, more Valhalla members where taken down until only the tall one who seemed to be named Hanma was left standing up. In the end Toman won, but I noticed how the commanders got in their bikes and rushed somewhere 'weird' I thought and then walked away. As I walked back to the place I left the things I saw that the plushie that was on the floor was been taken by a kid but I grabbed before he could and smiled saying "Ah sorry, that's from a friend of mine, he lost it, thank you very much for finding it kiddo"
He just looked at me and ran to his mother that when she looked my way I was already gone.
I walked back to the fair, on my way I saw Benkei and Takeomi chatting. I walked towards them and they looked at me and laughed "What?" I said and Benkei replied "Nice plushie you've got there, hahshsjhdhsjs. You look stupid, you're a grown man with a giant banana plushie that we all know what it means, I didn't expect you to be such a pervert Waka"
"You're have such a dirty mind, it's not mine, it's from a friend- guy I saw when-" I was interrupted when Takeomi said
"When you got lost? We almost made an announcement in lost kids"
"I don't have the energy to deal with you two" I replied annoyed "I didn't get lost, i distanced myself from you two because I can't stand you both sometimes" they just laughed
"Yea sure" Takeomi replied and then asked "And who is this friend of yours?"
"His name is Hanagaki Takemichi, he is around Manjiro's age" I replied "And he's not my friend"
"So he must be friend with the brat probably" Benkei said
Takeomi looked unfocused on the conversation
Flashback
Takeomi was with his little sister Senju, they just finished a Brahman meeting and they where to get something to eat when she said "Did you hear about the new member in Toman Takeomi-ni? I heard he is very cool!"
"Yea, kind of. I heard he is a really good fighter" the older sibling replied
"Well, guess what? I heard he is very handsome too! And that his name is Hanagaki Takemichi! I can't wait to meet him!" She added and it kind of bothered Takeomi, his sister was already in love with someone she didn't even met?! Gosh sometimes she would act like a child, but yes, he had heard rumors about the new member of Toman, that he had defeated Moebius leader with one clean kick, it wasn't that Osanai was too strong but he wasn't an easy one either.
"Do you think he could join us?" Senju asked exited "I want to meet him and make him join Brahman! I've heard so many rumors about how strong he is! Another strong member wouldn't do us wrong, right?"
"You just want him in because he's hot" The older one said and his sister just stuck her tongue out and continue chatting about how amazing the blonde was.
Back to present