Chapter 45: Maybe some promises are meant to be broken

"Talking"
'Thinking'
•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•

"...Tenjiku" Izana said

"Tenjiku..." I repeated and smiled "We will definitely create a new era!!"

Izana was my savior, thanks to him every day in the orphanage wasn't a living hell, and I had a reason to be alive, so I promised to never leave his side.

I would always  follow him blindly to anywhere he went, even if it was dead dangerous.

He also taught me how to fight, thanks to him I have many of my fighting skills.

Sometimes Izana would get this visits from a tall black haired guy, who he called his older brother; but he never adopted him though, well not at least while I was there.

An year later we met Kakucho, who just arrived after the incident with his parents. In no time the three of us were inseparable, we made a promise to never leave each other no matter what because when we grew we would build Tenjiku, and we would rule the world together...if only we knew, we knew what was ahead of us...

It's been a few years, I'm seven now; in a few days I'll be eight though.

It was a normal day like any other, I woke up, went with Izana and Kakucho to dinner. Eat the horrible porridge and make fun of it with Izana. We trained, got hit, had lunch, and went outside.

But as we were walking to the courtyard Izana was called since his usual mysterious "big brother" came to visit him.

I met him once. He was nice, kinda funny, but stupid; he said he was the leader of currently Tokyo's strongest gang, Black Dragons.

"Well guys! Gotta go! Shin-San is waiting for me!" Izana exclaimed as he walked inside once again "See ya later!" He waved his hand at us and we waved back

"Cya!" Both of us, me and Kaku-Chan, said before turning around and continue talking.

"Porridge tasted like shit today specially" I said "Like it felt as if I was eating solid soup of putrid lemon juice"

Kakucho chuckled "You think so? I don't know, it tasted bad, like usual" he replied and then looked forwards "You see the guy who always comes to visit Izana?" He asked and nodded "Do you think he is gonna take him? Like actually adopt him? I don't want him to go..."

I stopped and stayed still for a second, I did thought of it, there was a big chance that the guy might adopt Izana; since he seems very fond of him...

I know it's selfish but I don't want Izana to get adopted, I want him to grow with us, with me; I don't want him to leave me too, but...

I sighed before replying "Maybe he will, maybe he won't" and then looked at Kaku-Chan "I don't want him to go either, but if he does get adopted; then we should get happy for him, and wish him well. Destiny was kind enough to us to let us three meet, it shall be kind again to let us three reunite in the future in case we are ever separated..." I looked at the sky as I said those words.

I felt how Kaku-Chan looked at me before I turned towards him and added grinning "Besides Izana can't get rid of his servant and knight so easily! Who will he tule his kingdom with? Spoiled half-sibling brats?" I scoffed "They will get beaten the second they try to defend him" I looked at both sides before whispering into his ear "Also before we are the only ones who don't fear Izana even though he is a little koo koo"

He chuckled before replying "You're right, we will meet again! Let's go to the-" but Kakucho got interrupted by an adult's voice

"Hanagaki Takemichi?" We heard so we turned around, an old man who was in the door seemed to be the one who called me "Is Hanagaki Takemichi here?"