Chapter 44: FUCK OFF SCUMBAGS!!

"Talking"
'Thinking'

•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•

"Akkun!" I exclaimed; he was all beaten up and bleeding, which made my blood boil

"Takemichy..." he said- more like mumbled due to him being so beaten up "You're an idiot..."

"Okey, okey! So you're my fifth Toman prey..!" The guy said, which made super extra angrier.

"Get your dirty hands off him you fucker!" I yelled and kicked him in the side of his head, and even though he blocked it a crack was heard  "AH! Fuck!" He cursed and let go do my friend who I grabbed and took him next to me. He grabbed his arm and then exclaimed "You- you broke my arm!"

"That's what you get for messing with me and my friends!" I exclaimed and when one charged at me I was about to kick him in the jaw when Chifuyu interrupted and kicked him in the face "Run Takemichy!! Akkun!!" He yelled

"There is no fucking way I'm leaving you with this assholes!" I replied "In gonna beat these guys to death-!" But Chifuyu interrupted me "Takemichy I know you want to fight but Akkun is hurt right now!! We will beat them together later!!"

I clicked my tongue in annoyance "Tch" and turned around "Okey but leave some for me too!" I kneeled down and signaled for Akkun to get on my back so I could carry him.

"Quick dude get on!!" I said and he got on my back quickly "I'll swear I'll kill them all" I muttered under my breath when I started running.

"I'll catch up later!" Chifuyu exclaimed

"You better not have beaten them all!!" I yelled "I wanna fight a few too!!" And then I looked at Akkun "And what the fuck happened to you dude?!" I looked back at the guys "Who the fuck are they?!" I asked but then saw how a black haired guy with a braid punched Chifuyu, sending him flying next to me "Partner!!" I exclaimed

"Let's kill all of the Tokyo Manji gang" the guy who punched Chifuyu said.
This is it. I hate running away, and I felt like beating people today. I grabbed Chifuyu's arm and took him next to the wall, and left Akkun next to him.

I walked towards the guys and yelled "Hey!" They turned to look at me "Come on!! Fight me you suckers!!" I grinned as I cracked my knuckles

"It's him!" One of the crowd yelled "The one boss asked us to bring him-" but soon he was interrupted by another one "No stupid! The one boss asked us for has black hair and he is blonde!"

"So we can kill him?" Another from the crowd asked and soon chuckled were heard from across the crowd "Let's kill him!!"

My smile only grew wider "It would be cool to see you try!" I yelled "If any of you manage to touch me I'll let you kill me!!"

The guy from before (the one who punched Chifuyu) walked towards me and asked coldly "Just who the fuck are you?"
"The one who will beat the living shit out of you!" I replied and punched him in the face, sending him flying across the place to the other corner "HAHAHAHA!" I laughed "Told ya!"

"AHHHH!" Soon they were charging at me.

Two guys tried to punch me at the same time but I kneeled down, which ended up in them knocking out each other.