Chapter 18: FUCK WHAT DO I DO?!

"Talking"
'Thinking'
_______________
Previously on chapter 17:
Chifuyu thought Hanma kidnapped Takemichi so he went to Valhalla's base to face them all, what a dumbass 🤦‍♀️

Chifuyu after a lot of running arrived at Valhalla's base, at the old abandoned shop where Baji had beaten the shit out of him, every bit of his body was telling him to turn around and run away from there but a little voice on his head told him "Go, go save him, he might fall for you~"
Since that night he couldn't stop thinking, did that kiss mean something to the raven ? Or it was just a meaningless kiss, and he did only because he was drunk? Deep inside him hoped it did have a meaning, a deep meaning for his partner. He slapped himself at those thoughts, of course no! Takemichi liked girls! The other day he spend the whole afternoon talking about some hot chicks that joined his school, he clearly prefers ass and boobs than well, what a man could offer him. He sighed, sometimes he wished his partner was a little bit gayer, (a/n: Wtf Chifuyu, I didn't know you where like this)
He took a deep breath before stepping in, it was realllyyyyy dark and he couldn't see a fuck, and no way he would take out his phone, he worked all summer to have the enough money to buy one, like yeah, he did have parents and shit but they said if he wanted something he must gain it. He continued to walk, creating all different scenarios of what could happens, first that it would happen the same as before, get beaten the living shit out of him, second one, he gets beaten the living shit out of him, third scenario, he gets beaten the living shit out of him, and we'll, that was the only thing he could think that would happen.
Buuuuttttt the place was very suspiciously (ik that is wrong, that very and suspiciously don't go together but I wanted to write it that way hehe) calm and silent, so when he arrived where the Valhalla members should be, there was no one, but not now, it seemed to be empty for days. Seems like they had to change 'fuck of course they would change their base location! Me and Takemichi are from Toman and we know where their base is! They wouldn't stay, or maybe this wasn't their base, they just used it as a one time to use place, and they kept hidden their real base'
He then sighed and quickly left the place, 'fuck fuck fuck fuck, where are you Takemichy?!'
He tried to call his partner...
"Hello?! Partner?!"
"Hello!"
"Partner are you alright?!"
"Huh? What? I can't hear you"
"I am saying that where are you and if you are alright!"
"Hahahah, this is just a voicemail, if I don't reply is because I don't want to talk to you sucker, so fuck off and stop fucking calling me!"

Fuck true, Takemichy got that voicemail, he always forgot, well everyone forgot he had that voicemail, he chuckled, what a dumbass.
He continued searching until he noticed it was getting late 'should I tell this to Mikey?! No no no, I should wait until tomorrow, maybe he's back to his house and he'll answer my texts' the teen with undercut thought before heading to his house, but in the way he saw Draken, who looked very stunned and his eyes looked lost, that wasn't very Drakenish. He ran towards him, trying to act normally as he greeted him "Hey Draken! What's up?"
It took a couple of seconds for the taller teen to reply "Oh, hey Chifuyu, everything's okey, what about you?"
"Everything is good I guess, but are you okey? And don't you dare to lie to me" he decided to go straight to the point
Draken sighed as he said "Not here, come, I have my bike near, I'll tell you somewhere else, sorry I'm not taking you to my house, we'll more than a house a brothel, remember the last time you all came? Haha"
"Yeah" Chifuyu remembered quite well, many chicks tried to fuck with them.
Both arrived quickly at an abandoned warehouse, not too far from the city, it the place was more of a grass field than a camp. Both sat in the grass, one in front of the other (not ship guys, yuck, I never saw a Chifuyu x Draken shit, it would be weird)
"Now, what did you have to tell me that you couldn't tell us there?" Chifuyu asked
Draken sighed as he said "Today I was taking a walk..."
Flashback
Draken was taking a walk, kinda late though by who cares, he didn't have to babysit Mikey that afternoon so he decided to walk and have a bit of time for himself when suddenly he passed by a store, but what called his attention wasn't the store, but what was in the shop window. It was a baseball bat, with a golden handle, it all all cool and shiny, and in the barrel it had in golden letters to add a name or a word. Suddenly Takemichi came to his mind 'he would surely love it'
He entered the store and noticed that many people looked at him, but he was used to it, many people looked weirdly at him for his stature, not like he cared thought.
He went towards the cashier lady who sweat dropped when he arrived in front of her and pointed to the bat "Hello, how much would that bat be?"
"It will be *inserts expensive amount dollars*"
'Fuck, it is quite expensive...' the tall man thought but then the image of a happy Takemichi with the bat came to his mind and smiled for himself 'but it's definitely worth it, he is defined worth it'
"Do you accept credit card?" He asked and the lady nodded, then she brought different sizes of the bat until he found the one that will fit Takemichi and printed his name in golden letters on it. Then the lady very carefully placed it on a box and put that box with lots of some spongy stuff so it won't break of course, and put it inside a bag, to finally hand it to Draken "Thank you for buying at XXXX store! Hope to see you again"
He just nodded and left the shop. He looked happily at the bag in his hands and smiled, yeah, Takemichi would love the bat, and he would definitely keep it on his safe box until he gave it to him, it happened multiple times that the customers would enter his room and steal things from him, but lucky it was never too much, maybe some money form time to time b it mostly clothes since theirs would get ripped off and they couldn't leave the place naked of course.
As he walked by a tall figure passed by not too far, like not that close but not really far, he didn't seem to notice Draken. It was Hanma, it was Hanma leaving MC Donald's, what the actual fuck? Hanma didn't seem the type to well eat there.
But then when he noticed Hanma wasn't alone his heart skipped a beat, he couldn't believe it, how? Why?! He felt how his chest was engulfed in mixed emotions, anger, sadness, madness, etc.
Hanma was fucking carrying (piggyback style) a sleeping Takemichy who's head was resting on his shoulder. He just stared at the two and followed them without them knowing, since when Takemichi was so close to the Valhalla acting leader? And why? Didn't he put his best friend, Akkun was it? In a coma for a couple of days?
"Hey Shuji" Takemichi said sleepy
Shuji?! Where they that close that he already called him by his first name?!
"What is it Michy~?" The tall one asked
"If we are really going on a date ton Friday I want to go to Burger 54"
"Then that's a yes~?"
"No, it's not a yes, but it is not a no either"
"Awww Michy! Just admit that you adore me~"
"I don't, but maybe you're not a fucking asshole"
"What do you mean with maybe?! Who's carrying you right now~? You hurt my feelings you know~ now you must go obligatory to that date~"
"Why?"
"Because you hurt my feelings Michy~"
"Okey okey, if you really want to hang out with me that badly guess we could call it an official date"
Draken felt how his heart broke into pieces, why must life hate him so much?! At first he had a crush on Emma, but then she revealed to love Hina, and then when he gets a new crush he gets away too?! No, he will gain Takemichi's heart back...no matter what, but he couldn't help but to feel hurt....