Chapter 12: I CAN'T BELIVE I LOST TO THIS DICKHEAD DAMN IT

"Talking"
'Thinking'
________________________
Takemichi had just arrived the Toman meeting and was currently chatting with Mikey, well he was talking Mikey was trying to flirt but his words didn't seem to affect him at all. It wasn't that he was oblivious, it was that he wasn't genuinely interested in their conversation, he was thinking if Senju mostly. After staying some more minutes on the arcade both hung out for some hours but then when he noticed the hour h accompanied her home and they where received by an angry looking guy, probably about Shinchiro's age, after that he hurried towards the hospital...

Flashback
Takemichi was running towards the hospital, he had been so focused on the girl that he hadn't noticed the hour 'shit shit shit, the visit hour is going to end!' He finally arrived panting, since he ran all the way at max speed. He walked through the corridors towards Draken's room, where he was received by his tall friend looking at the window. The tattooed guy turned and smiled when he saw the shortie "Hey Takemichi, how are you doing?"
"Great, and you? You shouldn't be asking me if you're the one at the hospital right now dumbass" he replied with his usual fuck you and you and you too tone. The taller chuckled as he said "Thank you Takemichi, you saved my life, and Toman too, and I believe everyone agrees with me"
Takemichi grinned proudly as he blushed a bit (not ship like just embarrassed by the compliment) "Of course! After all I'm awesome! I carried you that you are like a hundred meters tall!" He looked at the basket he bought while running here "Here! I bought you some fruits, you've got to eat healthy to recover!"
Draken thanked him with a smile, he turned and grabbed a bag with something inside and gave it to Take "Here, this is from Mikey, you should go thank him, he is on the rooftop"
The blonde opened the bag and took a small and old looking Toman uniform but soon recognized who it belonged to, and his friend seemed to see the surprise on his face so he continued "It's the uniform Mikey wore when we founded Toman, it's more important than Toman himself so you better take care of it. Mikey said that you keep it even if you don't want it"
Takemichi looked at the uniform, not sure what to feel, happy? Embarrassed? Proud? He just looked at it and folded it back into the bag as he said "Thank you Draken, this is very important to me, really, I really appreciate it" when he finished he looked at his friend when he added "Well Draken! Recover so I can beat you for almost dying and worrying everyone!" He said extending his arm with a clenched fist.
The tall one laughed extending his arm and gave him a fist bump (I don't know how this is written so forgive my bad scene writing hehe) Both grinned at each other before the short blonde left the room and headed toward the rooftop leaving Draken behind smiling to himself, the blonde was really something wasn't he?

Takemichi arrived quickly at the rooftop but hided quickly when he saw Mikey sobbing "Fuck Ken-chin *sob sob* I almost lost you...thank god.."
'Damn, definitely wasn't expecting this...WHY DO I FEEL KIND OF SAD? AM I BECOMING A GOOD PERSON?! FUCK' the ocean eyed thought as he spied I mean watched his friend 'I feel like I should go comfort him but that I should stay here and wait at the same timeeeee, you know what?! Fuck it! I'm going to go anyways! I'm bored as fuck of watching him sob'
He walked towards Mikey who when he saw him quickly stood up and whipped his tears "Michy! Hello! For how long have you been here?" The obsidian eyed asked which his cru- I mean friend lied "Not much, just arrived, what about you? Yo good?"
The blonde nodded smiling again when he saw the bag in Takemichi's hands "So, did you like it?"
"Very much! It's so cool dude! Thank you! I know it means a lot for you shrimp so I'm very glad you gave it to me"
"You know i am taller than you right? I'm 1,65 and you're 1,60"
"Don't bring my fucking height into this Mikey! Only for 5 cm! 5 FUCKING CENTIMETERS!"
Both laughed for a while as they chatted when suddenly Mikey says "Remember when you got stabbed?"
"Yep, pretty much, I still got the scar" he grabs his shirt and lifts it, showing a medium size scar in the right of his abdominals, which is the only thing Mikey cansare and try not to blush, which Takemichi is oblivious about because, they are both guys so there is nothing to be shy about. He then quickly put it back so Mikey continued "You said you wanted someone strong to fight, remember? That would make you happy for once, so, let's fight Takemichy!"
"You mean it? Like here? Right now?" The ocean eyed honestly was surprised that he even remembered that, geez.
"Yep! Right now! Here!"
"Okey but don't blame me if you end up a few flooors below in a hospital room!"
"I think you're the one who will end in a hospital room Michy~"
They had just started when a nurse appeared and saw Takemichi punching Mikey's face, sending him flying to the other corner "Oh my goodness! This is a hospital! Don't fight in here! Much less in a rooftop where you can easily fight!" After been scolded by the nurse both boys did a 90 degree bow before she left saying " *tired sigh* boys".
After she left Takemichi's not gay ass said "She was quite hot huh"
Mikey looked confused at his friend "Huh?"
"The nurse had a pretty nice ass"
That was when Mikey knew that his friend was straight as fuck, and his own gay ass knew he didn't had a chance. The obsidian eyed looked at the blonde surprised, didn't expect his friend to be that kind of guy, like he knew Take was not a perv but he liked women, but he didn't expect him to be like that.
Both later passed by Draken's room before leaving to eat some ramen, which they met with the Kawata twins, not something good according to Michy.
.
.
.
Mikey and Angry looked at Michy and Smiley throw death stares at each other the whole time until the ramen arrived, which caught many people's attention.
"So uh um, how is Draken? You just came from the hospital right?" Angry asked trying to break this awkward silence. Which he got no response, so which Mikey noticed the blonde wasn't responding he said "He is recovering well, the doctor said that maybe tomorrow or the day past tomorrow he will be discharged"
More silence, and more death stare until the ramen arrived. Both started competing on who ate their noodles faster which ended in a tie, but apparently Smuley didn't have enough of this so he pointed at a poster on the wall