Chapter 52: I hate manly women

"Talking"
'Thinking'
_______________________________

"Sorry for calling you here all out of the sudden Chifuyu," I apologized as Chifuyu entered my apartment. "So you've got some info?"

"Aha," I said as I closed the door, "And there's a lot!"

I told him everything. Yesterday, after I left for some air, I went back to the room and they told me everything they discussed.

"So Tenjiju was made under Izana's grudge against Mikey, his own blood related younger brother." Chifuyu concluded when I finished telling him everything.

"Yep," I replied. "Damn, who would have known he was also involved in Toman's formation."

I stayed in silence for a moment before I said, "Chifuyu... there is something very important you must know." He looked at me curiously, so I continued. "From now on I'll be handling this myself. You don't have to get involved..."

"What the fuck are you talking about Takemichy, Tenjiku attacked Toman, not just you. Besides I'm your partner, I'll always help-" but I interrupted him, "Naoto died Chifuyu. Kisaki killed him."

Looked at my side, "So I can't really go to the future anymore." The grip of my fist grew tighter, "There won't be a next time. I don't want anyone else to die because of me." I looked back at him, "I don't know why nor how, but we'll make up with Tenjiku in the future."

I looked down at my feet angrily, "The reasons to why Mikey fell under the hands of Kisaki. I'll end it all, I'll end this whole shitty sibling fight."

I looked at Chifuyu's coldly, "I'm not proud to say that I have killed before, but I will kill Kisaki, and make him suffer like he never did before. I'm prepared to stab, shoot, or do anything that brings pain to him. I'll beat him to death with my own hands if I have to."

"Do you understand Chifuyu?" I asked, "This is not only a sibling fight, I might be in the middle too for some things I did in the past. So this is my problem, and I cannot risk Toman, I can't risk my friends, I can't risk you." I looked down at my feet, "I don't want anyone else to die because of me."

"Did you do something to them?" He asked calmly, "Did you get into any serious fight with them?" He sounded worried.

"It's quite old actually," I replied, "I didn't thought they would remember." Of course they wouldn't forget me, we went through too many shit together to forget each other.

"It is very personal isn't it?" He asked once again and I nodded. Chifuyu's then sighed.

"Then what will happen to the sixth division?" He suddenly asked, and I looked at him surprised, "What? I asked.

"I think I made it clear I want to leave Toman out of this." I added, kind of angry.

"Then you should explain this to them." Chifuyu said,

"Eh?" I am so confused, I don't have anything to explain to them.

"When you invited me I called the rest of them too."

"EH?!" I pointed at him angrily, "You invited people to my house without my consent?! You're never putting a foot in the Hanagaki household ever again!" I yelled at him.

"Shut up!" He yelled back, "I called them because it was important! But let's not change the subject!"

I lowered my finger and continued to listen to him, "Listen here partner, this isn't just a sibling fight." He said, "Shinchiro made a legendary team, and Izana ruined it when he inherited it."

I won't lie, that did make me kind of angry. Izana didn't ruin it, he just had... interesting forms of leading, and different ideas of how a gang should be...
Who am I kidding, Izana did ruin it, but it wasn't his fault... those assholes ruined his mind when he was a child, what is he supposed to do?