Chapter 42: Untold backstories

"Talking"
'Thinking'
•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•
"We're Toman's twin dragons" Draken said as we rode our bikes swiftly through the streets
"Twin dragons?" I repeated
"Brings you memories huh?" He said smiling
"Like when I first met you?" I asked
"Yeah" he responded
"That time when I left home..." I continued and he chuckled "haha yeah right"
"I kinda remember it" I replied trying to remember when was the first time I met Draken
"Well it was before I met Mikey" he said
"I remember that day" I finally remembered "When I ran off home"
"I haven't forgotten the dragon and the Karubi-don" he added smiling and then turned around to look at me "Wanna check out that place?"
"It has been probably erased since then..." I replied not so sure but he added "We will see"
We went faster in our bikes up until we reached certain alleyway were we saw the dragon drawing in the wall...
"It's still there" I said astonished

Flashback •
•¥•

I sprayed the walls of the alleyway with my drawing, it was a dragon. 'Mana...Luna...I left them, I hope they're okey...'  I thought worried.
I looked at it proudly when out of the sudden I heard someone say from behind me "Hey that's super cool" I turned around and saw a blonde boy eating karubi-don "What is that?" He asked "A dragon?"
"Since when have you been there?!" I exclaimed surprised
"Eh? I've been watching you the whole time" he replied "Since the start I think" then he extended his arm, offering some of his food "Want some Karubi-don?" He asked
"Ummm" I thought of it for a second "Okey...?"
He smiled and laughed "Hahah, sit down for a second" and he made a gesture for me to sit next to him. I did as he said, he passed me the food and I started eating "I'm Ryuguji Ken and you??" He introduced himself
"I'm Mitsuya Takashi" I replied as I swallowed the food
"What a brat like you doing here in the middle of the night?" He asked "Don't you have parents or something?"
"Aren't you the same?" I replied "You talk big..."
"Huh? You ate all of it??" Ken said as he checked the food bowl and I chuckled
"Sorry" I apologized "I haven't eaten since morning"
He smiled and chuckled as he stood up "Well" he says as he walks towards the wall with my painting "then this logo belongs to me haha"
"Huh?" I said confused
"I'll have this in exchange if the food okey?" He added and I replied "Uhhh sure?"
"Hey wanna come over to my house? You aren't busy aren't ya?" He asked me
"Huh?" I'm not understanding what's going on, I'm not sure if it's a good idea to go to the house of a random kid you just met, but who cares. I followed him towards an building that said Brothel wait where did I heard that before..? Wait a minute-!
"HUUUHH?!" I exclaimed "Do you live here?" I asked "But this is a place for adults"
A girl opened the door and yelled "Shut up brat!" And then turned towards Ryuguji "Don't bring your friends here Ken!" She exclaimed so he replied "Shut the hell ip!"
As we walked through a corridor full of dormitories many doors opened showing almost naked girls "Hey Ken, if you've got nothing to do could you go shop for me?" One of the girls asked
"We are busy" he replied as we continued walking.
"Hey Ken, just now my guest-" another of the girls was saying but Ken interrupted her "Later"
"Ken let's play poker!" One of the girls suggested and he nodded "Sure"
'What the hell is this place' I thought.

"Yes!" I exclaimed as I dropped my cards in the floor "Full house!"
"Why are you si strong kid?!" One of the girls who we were playing with said
"Wait a minute, a joker?" Another one said "Do you know the rules cheater?"
"Eh eh eh" i laughed shyly
"Ha ha from today onwards your name is joker" a third girl added.
"Hahaha hood play Mitsuya" Ken congratulated me as he laughed "You won!"
I turned towards him and asked "Is this how you earn your pocket money?" And he chuckled as he replied "Yeah, they will also pay me 1000 yen if I give them a massage for an hour"
"Massages?" I asked incredulous
"Ken's massages are the best" one girl said
"He massages us when we are too tired" another one explained
"It might look easy but" she was interrupted by Ryuguji "After a while it's horrible and next day it hurts"
I looked at the hour and sweat dropped; worried "What's wrong?" He asked me and I turned toward shin "It's just that you're really lucky, you see my parents are always away; after school I go home to take care of my sisters.
Ken wrapped his shoulder around my neck and said "You see this guy ran away from home"
"Oh really!!" One girl exclaimed
Don't worry Joker, it will be alright" another time re assured him but the third one stayed silent as she stood up "I would live to live here to-!" I said but then suddenly she kicked me in the face
"Ouch!" I said and turned towards her "Hey! Why would you do that?!"
She kneeled down and looked at me coldly "go home" she said "Don't be too hasty you spoiled brat"

Me and Ken we're walking through the streets towards my house; I was still angry because of what the girl did "The hell was her problem" I said
"Sorry Mitsuya" Ryuguji said as he looked at me "But to these girls that place isn't somewhere estoy go and hangout or stay whenever you want." He looked forwards again and asked "Do you like your mother's cooking?"
"I like my cooking better" I replied "She's barely home and doesn't even cook, and when she does it is not really good so nah, I prefer my dishes"
"That's so cool!" He said grinning
"I don't think you got me I said I didn't like it-". But he interrupted me "K don't have parents, I've never met them. I wish I could say stuff like I hate my mother's cooking..."
'He really doesn't seem like a bad guy, I really can't figure it out' I thought amazed by him.