Chapter 2: You fucking deliqnuents wannabes made me drop my soda!

"Talking"
'Thinking'
I'm changing many of the first chapters since they're bullshit (06/96/2023)
___________________
Kiyomasa and 3 other guys were there, looking at Takemichi with anger, how dare he disrespect their leader? Gosh they really hated this guy, he defeated Kiyomasa multiple times, and they came to end this for all, they would send him to the hospital and make him their slave in revenge. 
Flashback
Yells and cheering could br heard as the two fighters of this match where announced
"Yamamoto Takuya vs *insterts random boy's name* begin!" A guy who seemed to be watching over the fight exclaimed but was interrupted by an angry voice "Wait!" Everyone turned towards a blonde, his eyes shined furiously, devilish blue eyes where stuck in Takuya "I want to fight Kiyomasa!" Everyone started laughing their asses off, except the Mizo, they knew Takemichi was strongest of them all, he could take over the world if he wanted. Everyone (minus Mizo group) was wondering how could a shrimp like him want to fight Kiyomasa, and think he could win, he really was missing some brain "For real! If I win Takuya, Atsushi, Makoto and Yamagishi will stop been your slaves!"
"Who the fuck are you shrimp?! You really think you can beat me?! BAHAHAAHA" Kiyomasa exclaimed.
Well Takemichi was clearly furious, not only he found his friends where been used as fighting entertainment for others, and now people were laughing about his height, and calling weak "Then you're scared to fight me huh? Never thought you'll be such a chicken Kiyomasa!"
He stopped laughing like everyone "You asshole!" Kiyomasa threw a punch towards the blonde who easily dodged it, he grabbed his wrist and threw the man closer to him with a strength who knows where he takes it, and punched him straight in the face. Crack, Kiyomasa's nose broke as he was sent flying to the other side of the ring. Without giving Kiyomasa a chance to stand up he punched his stomach from below, making the other one choke, and ended with a tornado kick on the taller's head, knocking him out. Everyone was silent as they saw Kiyomasa's unconscious body, he was beaten up in a matter of seconds, by a shrimp who was even shorter than Mikey.
"HUH?!" Everyone (-Mizo) yelled surprised "Anyone else who wants to try defeat me?!" The blonde asked which of course no one replied "Good! Now get the fuck out of here before I kill you all!" Everyone ran away yelling scared, only leaving 5 boys in the arena, well maybe 7, they didn't know two people where spying the fight "So, DO YOU MIND TO FUCKING TELL ME WHY YOU DECIDED TO GET INTO THIS SHIT AND NOT ASKING ME FOR HELP?!"
Shit, the Mizo had a long explanation ahead, and broken bank accounts because of all the French fries and Taiyaki they'll have to buy the blonde beauty.

Back to present
"Seems your ego is bigger than the last time we met shrimp, unluckily we can't say the same about your height" he responded with a tick mark in his forehead.
Suddenly Takemichi kicked him on the face, sending him flying to the floor.
"He-he took out Kiyomasa in just one ki-kick" one of the followers stuttered
"I'm not a shrimp, I'm still growing damn idiot" the blonde replied angrily "I'm on my growing phase, that's also why I've got to eat a lot!"
Then he started beating the shit out of the other 3. Firstly he jumped and punched one in the face, leaving him unconscious, and when a second one tried to punch him he jumped on the shoulders of the unconscious guy that was falling and kicked him in the face, making his head hit the floor, staining it in red. Then for the third one was quite easy, he simply did a tornado kick, also knocking him out. Finally after some seconds they regained consciousness and said "Y-you asshole, Toman commanders will get you! And they'll kill you, just wa-" he couldn't finish because Takemichi had kicked his face and hit with the ground, and with a crack he broke his noise.
When he finished his hands were all bloody, his knuckles hurt because of the punching. He looked at the soda he dropped "Damn I was going to drink that, I just wasted 10 bucks for nothing, they are really bothersome" he said grabbing his hair "I should go clean myself before someone thinks I murdered someone" he was about to go when someone stopped him
"Where you think you are going? You just beat the shit out of my gang members, i won't let you go that easily" a short blonde haired guy with black obsidian eyes said as he appeared from the shadows with a really tall man who had a blonde braid and a dragon tattoo on the side of his head.
"Oh yea? And what are you going to do? Beat me up too?" The blue eyed one responded angrily.
The short stranger swiftly kicked the boys head  sending him to the ground bleeding, but something unexpected happened. Takemichi slowly stood up, stumbling. When he finally did he wiped off the blood of his nose with his hand and smiled brightly with determination, a smile the short blonde had seen before multiple times, but not in this stranger, in someone who was rather really close to him.

"Bring it up! If you wanna win you've got no other choice than kill me." Takemichi said while smiling and getting in a fighting pose.

This reminded the strangers of a certain person who wasn't good at fighting, but the smile and the determination to keep on going and never give up was the same, could it be that they finally found someone like him?

"Hey, what's your name?" The black eyed teen asked
"Why should I tell you, I just met you and you already left me bleeding as fuck" Takemichi responded
"Hey, if he asks for your name, you answer, got that?" The tall man said
Hana stayed in silence for a second, looking at both males before responding "Takemichi, Hanagaki Takemichi"
"Then Takemichy" The short stranger said "From now and on you'r my bitch~<3"
"You can go and find another bitch for yourself, I'm no one's bitch, hear me?" Takemichi said, this guy was really pissing him off "Besides I'm a man, ti be a bitch don't I need to be a girl?"
"If Mikey says something, you listen to him and obey him, understood you little-"
"No insulting new friends Ken-chin" the short one that seemed to be called Mikey said with a childish tone
"Ugh, sorry, anyways I'm Ryuguji Ken, or better known as Draken" the tall man said
"I'm Sano Manjiro, just call me Mikey" the short one said happily "Nice meeting you, but we've got to go. Cya, Ta ke mi chy~ oh and don't worry about Kiyomasa, I'll tell him he is kicked out of Toman when he wakes up"
And like that they left Takemichi alone 'Gosh! This dumbass bastards, I hope to never see them again but...are they famous or something? I swear I know those names from somewhere? I wait, Toman wasn't the gang that Yamagishi does not stop talking about?' 
He just spit some blood and continue stood up, shaking the dust off when he heard "Takemichi?!!!" 'Gosh damn it, what now' he thought.
The Mizo crew were running towards him and seemed surprised to see him so bruised
"How did you end up like this?!" Takuya asked
"After beating the shit out of Kiyomasa, again,  two guys appeared saying they were Kiyomasa's leader or something like that, one was-" Takemichi couldn't finish because Yamagishi had interrupted him
"Manjiro Sano, or better known as the invincible Mikey and Draken?!?!?!"
"Oh yea! Those were their names, I kind of told him to fuck off and he kicked me in the head" the blonde said
"How are you even standing? *sigh* you'r really something else Takemichi" Akkun said
"Now let's go get you bandaged up, you look like you just killed someone" Makito said grinning.
Like that the 5 went to the hospital to ask for bandages, luckily they got a free turn because they thought Takemichi was dying. The doc only said he had opened in the head but nothing to big, he was surprised he was still awake thought, and not crying. They closed the opening and put some bandages.
"I bet they are going to bully you at school for having all those bandages" Makoto said looking at his shirt friend while getting out of the hospital. He had a bandage in his head covering his purple eye, in the hands because when fighting with Kiyomasa of too much punching he opened his knuckles. Also in the neck for some medic reasons they didn't understand why. Rather than stupid he looked so damn hot with those bandages.
"I'll kill anyone who laughs at me, if they dare to laugh, I'll cut their dick sucking tongue" he said with a murdering aura.
"That's the Takemichi we know!" Akkun said laughing wrapping his arm around Take's neck.
They all started talking about stupid things stupid teenagers talk.

Time skip to next morning

When Michy arrived school everyone looked at him surprised, not only because he had being hurt, or defeated, also because he looked so damn hot! The girls wouldn't stop whispering about it. Soon everyone was talking about someone super strong that defeated Takemichi, like, who could have left that devil bleeding?! Takemichi was so fucking annoyed, he just wanted to beat everyone so they would shut the fuck up 'I swear I'm gonna kill each one of you one day, just wait'
.
.
.

Takemichi was in class almost falling asleep 'gosh this is soooo boring' he thought. When the class couldn't get more boring yells where heard outside.
"What's your problem huh? Wanna fig-" it was interrupted by a punch noise and more yells, suddenly the door opened and someone Takemichi didn't want to see ever again asked
"Is Takemichi Hanagaki here?"
__________
(09/03/2023) Hey everyone, so I've decided to re make some chapters, because the first chapters I made them long ago and it's kind of a copy of a book I really like and I don't want to be a bad person and steal works but seems that my old self did so now I am here mixing my mistakes, I'm sorry again.