Chapter 6: Your flirting is bad as fuck

"Talking"
'Thinking'
Warning ⚠️: Heavy stuff!! +18 (no smut but heavy) READ AT YOUR OWN RISK
_________________
Next day Draken and Mikey went to the hospital to take Takemichi to his house since today he was getting discharged.
When they got there the nurse told them to wait a second, their friend appeared some seconds later with his usual clothes and his angry face as always. The duo smiled and thanked the nurse before going with their friend, Draken had to go for some stuff so they were only two at Michi's house. They were playing some Mario Kart, ofc Hanagaki sucked at this, he would only crash with the walls or fall into the water and die, but he always killed all the players, and Mikey was also invincible at this apparently because he won every single match. They were having a good time but without noticing it was really late "Hey if you want you can crash at my house" the blue eyed blonde offered "Tomorrow is a holiday I think for some thing like workers day? Idk"
"Sure" the other blonde responded, he was really happy he would be staying at the blue eyed one alone...alone...only the two 😏😏😏 "Let's get turns to bath, you go first since you are the guest, I'll lend you some clothes"
"Sure, thank you Miiiichi for letting me stay, you are a real softie after all~"
"Shut up, or I'll bath first and leave you all the cold water"
"Yes sir!" Mikey said and rushed upstairs.
Takemichi appeared some seconds later with a towel and a pijama him "Maybe it will be a bit big for you but I think we are more or less the same size, I chose some big pijama"
"Thank you Michy! Now go, I have to bath, don't tell me that you are a perv ~?"
Takemichi left the room with a door slam and Mikey just chuckled 'cute' he thought. He tried to bath as quick as possible so his friend wouldn't have to wait too much. We changed to the clothes he had lended him which entered him perfectly and thought 'Wahhh Michi and i have the same clothes size, we are literally meant for each other'
Soon Takemichi went to bath, so Mikey went to the room to search for his dirty clothes to put them in a bag when... "Hey Michi, I'm grabbing my dirty clothes to put them in a plastic bag so I can take them home..." The short blonde saw Takemichi all wet, with no clothes on, he entered the room when the other blonde was putting his boxers on. His face went straight up red. He had his wet hair down, dripping a bit of water and he had no clothes on, that really turned him in, he was resisting himself to not devour him. While Mikey was waiting having some strange fantasies, Hanagaki had  finished putting his boxers on and said "Oh sure, I already did that for you so your welcome"  this made Mikey snap out and nod, "Thank you, now let's go downstairs!"
They went downstairs and Take jumped in the couch
"Hey Mikey! I was kind of lazy so I ordered some pizza, it's that okey?"
"Yep! Now let's continue the race!"
"Yea!"
Some minutes later
"DIE YOU UGLY PIECE OF SHIT" the blue eyed blonde shouted when someone send a bomb to his bike "YOU FUCKING MOTHERFUCKER- *RING* oh! That must be the pizza"
'What a sudden mood change' the black eyed teen thought as his friend came back with the pizza box. They ate and decided to watch a scary movie, who would have thought that Takemichi was not only a crybaby, also a scaredy-cat. Each time he would get scared he would curse and get closer to Mikey,which of course was enjoying this, he had Michi all for himself and they where practically hugging. In a scary part Mikey pretended to be scared and hugged Takemichi who hugged back. The two stayed a while like that until Hanagaki said "Uhm, uh maybe we should-"
"Yea" the man child responded
And both letter go of the other. When it finished Mikey turned to see Takemichi and said to watch another one and both agreed. This one was way longer and in the middle Mikey wanted to see how Hanagaki was going because he was quite silent, he turned to see a sleeping Takemichi laying his head on his shoulder. He was sleeping so peacefully, Mikey didn't dare to move, he didn't want to wake him up, but what he did was take some selfies with him and a photo. He instantly put it as his phone wallpaper and smiled. He rested his head on his friend's and fell asleep while playing with the blue eyed hair.
Time skip 2 am
Takemichi woke up in the coach 'i must have fallen asleep while watching the movie' he tried to move to grab his phone but something heavy on his body wouldn't let him he turned to see Mikey cuddled with his legs around his waist and arms hugging him. Takemichi felt his face heat up 'what the fuck?! How did we end in such position?! *sigh* This guy...' he thought. He quietly and slowly managed to get out of the hug, he grabbed Mikey in bridal style and went upstairs, his bed was quite big, big enough for two small persons like them. He left Mikey in one side and he went to the other side. He covered Mikey and himself with the bed sheet and tried to sleep when the short blonde appears and hugs him again 'what the fuck is this guy dreaming about?! *sigh* I'll just sleep'. Ofc the man child wasn't sleeping, he woke up when Takemichi was grabbing him in bridal style and couldn't be blushing more, he didn't want the other to let him go so he just pretended to be asleep, and when they were both in the bed he took his chance to hug/cuddle him.
Time skip 10 am
Takemichi woke up again and notice that Mikey was still cuddled with him, he grabbed  his phone '10 am, quite early, I usuallly wake up after 12, I'll just play a while with my phone until this dick head wakes up....WAIT  WAIT WAIT, NO, ILL WAKE HIM UP, IM NOT A SOFTY, ILL JUST PUNCH HIM, when did I became like this?! If one of the Mizo ever dared to do something like this I would have killed him or send them flying, am I becoming a nice person?!'
The blue eyed blonde looked at his sleeping friend and was really tempted to push him off the bed but he didn't, why? Even he doesn't know, he quietly broke free from the man child hug and went to the kitchen downstairs to make some toasts.

Mikey's pov:
I woke up, hoping to see my Michy but he wasn't there anymore, looked everywhere in the room, still sleepy I went downstairs and saw him on the kitchen putting some toasts in the toaster. I walked closer to him but he didn't seem to notice so I hugged his waist from the behind and laid my chin on his shoulder "Michi~ let's go back to bed~" he tried to say seductively near his ear, which he didn't fail it was that Takemichi wasn't affected. The blue eyed teen turned around and punched him in the head "What the fuck yip think you are doing?! Seriously man child you should grow up" the blonde said while his friend on the floor scratched his head where he has been punched "Sorry sorry but you know that when it comes to you I can't resist~"
"Your flirting is terrible"
"Well you pretty much liked when we cuddled at night~ you even grabbed me in bridal style~"
"So you were awake?! Gosh, I coudnt let go of the hug because you have a strength that I don't know where you take it from"
"Want me to show~?" Today Mikey was in a quite flirty mode and Takemichi's patience was in the limit. The man child took off his shirt showing his muscular figure which the blonde looked at with boredom "Hey are you done?"
"Awww Michy, why won't you blush at my amazing flirting skills and muscles" he said fake crying grabbing Hanagaki's pants/pijamas (he was still on the floor so imagine him laying on the floor grabbing Michy's ankle)
"Because you saw them all in YouTube and they are so bad that it's sad"
"Waaaahhhhhh *fake cries* Michyyyyyyyyyyy don't be so meannnnnnnn" and after that he stood up and sat to the couch crossing his arms trying to look angry. The other one only sighted and took the toasts out "With what would you like your toast? I have cream cheese, jam, butter..."
"Strawberry jam! Hmph!"
"Sure"
Soon the two toast were on the table and they started eating in a awkward silence. Takemichi tried to start a  conversation said "What about after this we go to the Arcade near my house? Maybe we could invite Draken too"
"Don't know, don't care, hmph" Mikey said, still angry
"Gosh, why are you like this?"
"Because you were mean to me"
" *sigh* sorry about earlier"
"Not enough!"
"I can't believe I'm doing this..." the blue eyed blonde said as his face got closer to the blonde's who's heart started to race faster, but instead he only got a kiss in his cheek "Satisfied"
"Nope!" Mikey replied
"Well bad luck cause I ain't giving you any more now eat"