Chapter 41: Im so tired / An awakening

"Talking"
'Thinking'
•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•
Chifuyu's pov:
I was walking under the rain with my umbrella; I was heading towards the park "It's still raining" I said when suddenly I saw a person wearing a hoodie punching a car wheel- actually it was just the rubber part of the wheel that was chained to some stick, and somehow made a punching bag? Or better said wheel. Oh I remembered! They're called Thre wheels!
'What the hell is that guy doing?' I though, like this dude must be like really stupid.
Suddenly he kicked the wheel, breaking the chains and sending it flying across the street; and I immediately knew who it was 'What's partner doing here? And why the fuck is he breaking stuff' I thought as I walked towards him.

• Takekichi's pov •
I heard a steps behind me and I saw Chifuyu walked towards me with an umbrella looking at me as if I was some weirdo "What are you doing here?" He asked me
"The fuck you're doing here?" I said "And what are you looking at? Wanna get punched Chifuyu?!"
"I was gonna come see you when u saw a weirdo fighting a wheel" he replied "Breaking a true wheel under the rain, that's creepy"
"Shut up!" I exclaimed then looked at the palms of my hands "I have to get stronger"
"Hm? What are you talking about?" He asked "You're strong as fuck already, you sent a tyre wheel flying across the street"
"I have to be even stronger!" I said "If I don't get stronger the future won't change!"
I could tell he was confused when he asked "The future won't change? What the fuck are you talking about?"
I looked at him dead serious in the eyes "I traveled to the future Chifuyu" I said "I don't know how but I did somehow, and it was horrible"
He looked at me incredulous and walked towards me and still holding the umbrella with one hand with the free one grabbed my shoulder and said "Hanagaki Takemichi, have you been on drugs or alcohol recently?"
"I'm serious Chifuyu!" I exclaimed "Like I suddenly spawned at- at..." I looked down "At Mitsuya's funeral..."
He let red go if me and looked at me, kinda annoyed "Partner it's not fun to joke around with stuff like that" he said "A friend's funeral is not something funny, specially Mitsuya's"
"No I swear!" I tried to convince him "I don't know how, but somehow I traveled to the future!"
He just sighed and said "Okey okey I believe you, tell me everything; right from the start"
I took a deep breath before saying "Okey, it started when I was taking the group photo in the abandoned warehouse with you, Mitsuya, Baji, Draken, Hakkai, Mikey and Baji; when Mitsuya wrapped his arm around me I felt this electric feeling and in a blink of an eye I was in a completely different place, I was older wearing a black suit, my hair was black, and I had this weird phone with an bitten apple in the back. Well when I took it out of my pocket and touched it I saw that it said 11:47 pm Wednesday January 2018; the exact same date of the photo but in twelve years, so I figured I was twelve years into the future. Suddenly this girl approached me and told me to wait in the line of friends and others to register; it turned out to be a funeral. I realized both girls were Mana and Luna, Mitsuya's younger sisters; how? They had a pin with their full name. Afterwards I went inside the building and I saw Mitsuya's body inside an open coffin with a photo of him in it. I didn't know why he died so young so when I searched in the news Takashi Mitsuya it appeared "Tokyo Manji Gang admin Mitsuya's remains found, murderer suspected" and "Mitsuya-san's murdered body discovered, culprit still unknown". So I realized that Tomsn ended up as some illegal organization. Later I realized I had the keys if my department and when I found in a small table the photo that we took when I time traveled, then a guy appeared saying that he had been looking for me; at first I didn't know who the man was but he seemed to know me. Later he told me that he was Naito, Hina's younger brother, it turns out in the future I'm a detective and I work with him, but that's not the worst..."
Chifuyu looked at me confused "What? What is it?!"
"He then told me about how you, Pah, Hakkai, Mitsuya, Draken and Baji died; it was horrible" I continued "And when I asked for Mikey he told me that I knew that stuff that I was the one who disk weed all those bodies and he then asked me if I forgot to drink my memory medication..."
"Wait..." Chifuyu said "Don't tell me..."
"Yeah, in the future I'm sick; I've got some weird type of amnesia- severe retrograde amnesia! I got it for some weird traumatic event and I had this weird sever memory loss, I also discovered that the one responsable for all those murders is Mikey..."
"What?!" Chifuyu exclaimed "But Mikey would never do that!"
"I know" I replied "I said that too but I just got him more worried, he said that Mikey's sent the same as before; that he changed" I continued, I was about to say the part where I asked about Minami but I guess some stuff are better left untold right? "Then he told me he wanted me to go meet Mikey since I was the only Tomsn admin left alive when we found a note saying to meet him, Mikey, it said Come to the place I told you before, along with an address in Manila the Philippines. When I went to that place I saw him; he changed so much. We talked for a few seconds until he asked me to kill him; he said he wanted to end his dream of making a new era there, that he never meant for Toman to become like that. Then he pointed a gun to my head but Naoto killed him...im not mad at Naoto to be honest, he was just protecting me, but still...it felt so bad, I felt so guilty. I'm so pitiful Chifuyu...the fact that I let the future turn like that it's all my fault, I should have done something; but I'm not strong enough I'm weak." I turned around and punched the three wheel again, making some blood splash the floor "So in order to make everyone have a good future, and save you all; I gotta become even stronger, cause I'm not strong enough, I'm not good enough; I must be better or else you all will die, I want to change that Chifuyu" I was about to punch the wheel again when Chifuyu grabbed my arm; dropping the umbrella "Hey!" He exclaimed "Show me your hand" he demanded. When he saw them he saw his blood they were; I looked at them too, my knuckles were practically red, the flesh could almost be seen, my knuckles had suffered the same fate too.
"They're all bloody..." he said and then looked at the wheel across the street and noticed how broken and bloody it was "Wait you...have been doing this all day?"
"It doesn't matter Chifuyu" I replied "I'm okey, I'm fine, it's nothing; I've been through worse training than this" I said as I contained punching the wheel and then he grabbed and turned me to face him "Stop it Takemichy" he said "Blowing your hands won't make you stronger..."
"I thought this a lot..." I continued saying "What can I do in the past for the future to turn well, to successfully save everyone, I had no clue; I was walking in a circle. Did Mikey really kill everyone?!" I got off his grip and when I was about to kick the the wheel he pushed me and I fell to the floor "Get a hold of yourself Takemichy" he said "Keep it cool"
"I couldn't do anything" I said as I felt my eyes wanting to cry, to feel how they felt back then- or well more like were going to feel? I don't know. I just knew I needed to cry, to let it all out yet I couldn't; it was so frustrating "How am I gonna save everyone? I have no idea" I continued "It's too hard, I'm pitiful. Mikey died in my arms, I can still fucking feel him; I can't take it anymore" I stayed silent for a minute before saying "Back then...in the fight of Valhalla versus Toman I had a vision Chifuyu, I saw how Kazutora stabbed Baji and how he died; that's how I knew. Since then I've been thinking non stop of it"
I could tell that Chifuyu was looking at me surprised "What..?" He said astonished "I knew he was going to die and that Kazutora would go again to juvie, even if it was for a short period"
Chifuyu walked towards to me and  set besides me "What a fucked up future huh" he said "I feel...like I know what we have to do...we will defeat Mikey!"
When I heard that I sat up and looked at him surprised "The hell are you saying" I asked "You'll get killed yoj know"
"Yeah I'll be killed right?" He replied
"Besides" I added "That's my thing! Like you know having amazing suicide plans it's my thing! Be a little more original partner"
Then he stood up and looking at the horizon he said "Ir sucks to not be able to do anything against my death, Mikey is too strong. No one Can really beat him , no one can really confront him, but maybe Toman can, maybe you can" he turned towards me
"Me?" I asked confused
"Yes Takemichy, you" he replied "You might think that you're weak but you're both physically and mentally stronger than him. I don't know if you realize but I've seen you fight, I believe that you can defeat him"
I smiled at him confidently when suddenly the rain stopped "Ah, the rain stopped" Chifuyu said
"Thank you Partner..." I thanked him "Things have changed a lot in the future, people there said that Mikey change a lot but I don't believe them...Mieny is still my friend, that stupid manchild couldn't change even in a million of years...when he died he said all my life has been suffering... if you suffer then fight with all your strength, no matter how many times you fall you've got to stand up again until you achieve your dream; no matter how hard it becomes" I stood up and lastly said "I'll become Toman's number one, I'll be the strongest of them all. This is my new goal Chifuyu; I'll defeat eveyone in my way and become Toman's strongest member and save Mikey" and then I turned and smiled "Let's go! Let's do this shit!"
Chifuyu walked besides me as he said "I'm with you partner"

"Ahh it's hot" Chifuyu said as he relaxed in the warm water. After the talk we went to a public bathroom to you know, relax a little.
"It hurts!" I exclaimed as I got in the hit water, I felt my knuckles literally on fire "Look at my hands" I cried
"Next time try to not destroy your hands when you train stupid" he said and I turned to him angrily "If you ever insult me again I'm gonna leave you stupid due to the punch im gonna give you!"
"Chill" he replied sweet dropping "I was just kidding you know"
I laid back in the wall and said "I wonder if there will be a battle"
"Huh?" Chifuyu turned towards me "why?" He asked
"Because I Can show everyone how strong I am!" I replied
"Believe me Takemichy, they know how strong you are" He replied to me
"How?!" I asked "Are they some kind of wizards or genius?!"
"Takemichy, everyone knows how you took down two Valhalla divisions, Taiju Shiba or also known as Black Dragons tenth generation leader, defeated basically a hundred men, survived been stabbed TWO times" Chifuyu said "I think someone doesn't need to be a genius or a wizard to know you're strong"
"I know I know I'm awesome" I replied proudly but he replied "Whatever" .
Then we sat and started to shower ourselves "But how did Mikey become like that?" I asked
"Huh?" He was confused
"Because I wasn't there?" I asked once again "Can someone change that much in twelve years"
"Hmmm" Chifuyu wondered "Maybe his heart sunk in darkness" he replied
"In darkness?" I asked "What do you mean?" 
He looked at me silently for a while before he responded "I don't know. Do we really have a chance to change anything?"
"A chance" i repeated "Kisaki?" I suggested
"Hm? What does Kisaki have to do with all of this?"
"I always knew he wanted to manipulate Mikey for some reason" I explained "My hypothesis was proved when he tried to kill Baji, he wanted to kill Baji all along to make Mikey weak and get into his mind"
"I see..." he replied and then exclaimed "That's what he meant when Mikey banned him and he said that he needed him!"
"The weirdest thing is that Kisaki was banned from Toman still Mikey went evil" I said as I washed my hair "Could it be that Mikey actually needs Kisaki?" I suggested only for Chifuyu to look me as if I was an idiot.

Chifuyu's pov •
Takemichi must be stupid, no one can really be that oblivious. It was clear that who Mikey needed wasn't Kisaki, he needed him; he needs Takemichi, we all do at some point. I won't deny that feelings for him have grown inside of me, it started as some small stupid crush k thought it will dispense with time, we'll he's what? It didn't, it only grew bigger when he saved Baji. I'm aware that I'm not the only one who feels this way though, I know that Mikey also likes Takemichi, that Mitsuya, Hakkai, Baji and others do like him too; that's why I'm more determined than ever to win him over! And I think I'm winning since I'm his best friend, take that simps!
"Impossible" I replied as I washed my hair "That's filthy"
"You know I had a dream of the future, and Kisaki was the one behind Mikey's darkness...the fact that Kisaki left Toman should have prevented Mikey from going evil...maybe this is one di the reasons that changed Mikey" he told me and I replied "Kisaki definetly knowd something about it"

Somewhere in Yokohama
•¥•

"Im under so much pressure" a white haired guy said as he sat in the top of the bulging, looking at the city "If I had known a day like this would come, and that you would come to visit me Kisaki...you know what that means??" he stood up and turned to face Hanma and Kisaki who were both serious "Let the troubles come" his lilac eyes sparkled with curiosity "Why did you come?" The mysterious man asked
"Because that's my revenge" Kisaki replied
The largest and "final" battle in the history of Toman starts, little did I knew that we- well more like I would have to confront dear people from my past
•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•
Heyyyy, since last chapter was kinda short I made this extra long, hope you enjoyed it