Chapter 39: Im trying to understand what the fuck is going on

"Talkings
'Thinking'
_______________________
"Huff huff" I panted as I ran, I don't know where but I ran through the street. It can't be, there is no reason for Mitsuya to be dead! But where am I?! When am I? I'm exactly twelve years to the future and I suddenly spawn in Mitsuya's funeral?! What the fuck?!
What do I do now?! What do I do?! I stopped in a park and walked towards a bench where I sat. Focus Takemichi focus, if I'm really twelve years into the future then I must be twenty six, what do I do..? I started to think until I felt my pocket vibrate I noticed the rectangle thing had notifications and I tried to open it, but again the lock símbolo opened, showing the square things again. I noticed it has kind of like pages and noticed one of the squares said "News", right! Maybe I could check what's going on in there. I touched and and the screen became white with the symbol from before, then many titles appeared. I saw a magnifying glass shape in the corner and I touched it, and soon a keyboard appeared. I wrote "Takashi Mitsuya" and the following news appeared:
-"Tokyo Manji Gang admin Mitsuya's remains found, murderer suspected"
-"Mitsuya-san's murdered body discovered, culprit still unknown"

Shit shut shut, why is this happening to me?! I don't understand shit! Suddenly I wake up twelve years into the future to find out that Mitsuya is dead?! And as I researched more I discovered the Tokyo Manji Gang had become an Mafia, or better known as an organization that did illegal things. I'm confused as fuck right now.
"Damn it! I don't understand anything! What the fuck is going on?!" I exclaimed. Suddenly something fell from my pocket, they looked like keys...maybe to my apartment? I noticed they were the same ones I had in the past, I guess I never moved out huh. I walked there and opened the door, the place wa way messier than I expected to be honest. I walked around and noticed a small table that laying in it was a photo...not any photo! The one I took a few minutes ago in the past! I kneeled down and grabbed it, looking at it in awe.
"So here you are...I've been looking for you" a man in grey suit said as he walked towards me.
"Who the fuck are you?" I exclaimed angrily, and I seemed to surprise him.
"Takemichi? Are you feeling ok? Do you want me to take you to the hospital?" He asked grabbing my shoulders "It's me, Naoto, Tachibana Naoto"
NAOTO?! HE IS JUST A BOY- oh true, I'm in the future now, he must be around twenty five.
"O-oh yeah, sorry I couldn't see you very well, the light isn't the best haha" I tried to laugh it off to not make Naoto any more suspicious than he already was. The younger sighed and sat next to me "How was the funeral? I guess pretty hard, you and Mitsuya were quite close right?"
"Y-yeah..." I replied, still looking at the photo.
Naoto sighed again "This is the fifth Tokyo Manji commander who was killed, first Chifuyu Matsuno; Shot to death, Hakkai Shiba; burned to death, Takashi Mitsuya; strangled, Ryuguji Ken; stabbed, Keisuke Baji; poisoned. Hanemiya Kazutora and Haruki Hayashida or rather known as "Pah" too, all of them were murdered, Kisaki Tetta was also killed"
I was shaking at hearing those words, they were dead..? They all died? B-but Toman at my time wasn't anything dark! Wait-! What about Mikey?! Naoto didn't mention him...
"The suspect is still hidden" he continued "We don't even have a clue about where he might be"
"W-what about about Mikey?" I asked blankly "Was he killed too?"
"Takemichi you already know this, you were the one who discovered their bodies after all, seriously did you hit your head or something? Did you forget to drink your memory medication?" He asked me worried, medication? What was he talking about? He stood up and walking to the kitchen where he opened a drawer taking a small bottle from where he took a pill and put it back on the drawer, closing it as he turned around and walked back at my with a glass with water he just filled up. He sat down next to me and gave me the pill with the water "Here drink it, maybe it will help you"  I did as he said, was I sort of sick in the future or something?  "I'll say it to you since you don't remember; Manjiro Sano is the one responsible for all those murders, including my sister's death too"
My heart skipped a beat, Mikey? Mikey was the one responsable for their deaths?! There is no freaking way! I grabbed Naoto by the collar of his suit and said "This is not fucking funny Naoto, you know Mikey would never do that; he-he was the one cared the most for everyone"
"Takemichi! Seriously clam down! You need to take your medicine! Your memory loss is becoming worse and worse each time..." he replied trying to calm me down, memory loss?! What the fuck?! So I was sick! "You might not remember but you've got severe retrograde amnesia; you suffered a traumatic event we still haven't discovered which causes you to forget, and it's getting worse each time"
I just stared at him, so this amnesia is some post traumatic effect I suffered in the future... this is bad, this is pretty fucking bad. Suddenly I remembered something "W-what about South? South Terano?" I asked. Naoto looked at me a few seconds before replying "He was also killed, but long ago also by Manjiro Sano, when the Tokyo Manji Gang we know today was just forming... but this is not what I came to talk to you, I want to know the truth too; I want to meet Manjiro Sano and talk to him but...you're the only one that can do that. You're the only former Toman Admin left alive, only you can do this"
I looked at the photo, at the smoking Mikey as my eyes shook "Mikey-Kun, the Mikey I know...killed all the upper members...of Toman? Naoto...did Mikey really do that? Are you sure? The Mikey I know- I remembered, the one who swore to protect all of this dead people, would never do such a thing...so please tell me this is not real, did Mikey really do all that?"
"So you know anything about it Takemichi-Kun?" Naoto asked me and I looked at him confused "The information gained from the latest report, you might not remember but you're a detective and you work with me, but as I said the information from your latest report will surely provide us a clue somewhere" I looked back at the photo and then Naoto looked at me dead serious and surprised "Takemichi-Kun...that photo...where did you find it?"
"Where..? On top of the Kotatsu..." I then looked at the table and noticed there was an envelope with a letter inside "A letter!" I grabbed the envelope with one hand and looked at the photo then back at it "Was the photo inside here..?"
"Let me see that letter for a moment!" The younger one said and I gave him the envelope, he turned it around and saw the postmark "Thai postmark isn't from Japan...it's from the Philippines! This letter..who sent you this letter?!"
When he said the word Philippines my heart stopped for a moment, I knew exactly who had written the letter; Mikey Kun...

Manila, Philippines
I walked past the abandoned and crashed bindings, that seemed that they would fall and crumble any second. As I walked with my backpack I read the letter once more; it contained an address and a message.
_______________________________
| January 20.                                                           |
| -Come to the place I told you about before     |
|_______________________________ |
I knew right away it was from the manchild, I remember and know it is from him; since it wasn't that long for me since he told me about the twin motors and how we would visit the place together. Still, there is no guarantee that he will be here; but if I can find him...if I can find him I can prove it wasn't him! And I'll be able to make him a good person again! I'll prove to everyone just how wrong they are! But if it turns out Mikey is the killer...I don't know what I will do, I just hope he isn't, it would be too much for me to handle. I entered the abandoned building that the address said and went up the stairs up to the floor below the roof, that it's ceilings was missing along with the walls, so it was pretty much all columns. I walked around for some time, entering a covered up place in a slight better state, it had ceiling and some walls err kinda broken. I turned my head around and the nolstagia hit me; there were bike parts everywhere, in the ceiling there was a huge hole where you could feel the suffocating sky as light went through it. I immediately knew it was the place. I walked through the bike parts trying not to trip with them when I heard someone call my name, that voice...could it be..? I turned around and saw him, I saw the person I longed the most. There, una mountain of bike parts under the sunlight there he sat, Manjiro Sano...there was the same look in his eyes as ever, Mikey was there. That look...the way he looks at me haven't changed in twelve years...
"Damn Mikey, how have you been man?" I asked looking at him with a smile "Come down from there and fucking greet me man or else I'll fucking beat the shut out if you haha" I said, I'm supposed to act as if I didn't saw him in twelve years.
Mikey smiled amused "You're still the same boy from twelve years ago, you haven't changed at all" he then stood up and continue to look at me "I brought you here, because we promised...you promised we would visit this place together remember?"
I chuckled in response "Yeah, how could I forget?" But then I realized what he just said "Wait, a favor?"
"I also came here to remember my memories with my big brother, I'm overwhelmed with lots of memories. When I was young I fought with many people, I learnt lots of new stuff, I enjoyed, I laughed, that's how I grew in Toman" he smiled, but it wasn't a happy smile; it was actually sad. Then he looked up and said "...But toman has changed a lot"
"Huh?" I asked confused
"Why did you leave Toman Takemichy? You promised you would stay by my side until the very end DIDNT you? You promise you would stay by my side like my brother would, I wanted us to stay together till the very end, and so did you right? Yet why..? Why did you leave me?"
"Mikey I-" I didn't understand, I left Toman in the future? What the actual fuck?
"I tried to fix everything by myself..." he continued"But I couldn't control everything. I'm never gonna be the same person I once was, the Mikey you knew is gone"
"What do you mean Mikey?" I asked scared yet confused
"I tried tos top you from quitting Toman" he explained "And Kenchin said...
"Stop it Mikey" Draken said, looking at his short whole life friend
"Ah?!" Mikey replied angrily "Why are you ordering me around?"
"I agree with Draken" Mitsuya added
"Mitsuya" the short blonde said angrily
"He is no longer part of Toman now" the lilac haired man said and then both, he and Draken got in their knees and vowed "Mikey you chose the path of violence" the tattooed black haired tall guy said "From now on Mitsuya and me put our lives on your hands, it's out choice"
"But" Mitsuya interrupted "Takemichy is our leader, I did t want him to end up like us"
"Don't mix him up with our mess" Draken said
Takemichi looked at Mikey with surprise "These two...this means that...?"
"Yeah" the black haired guy said "They were the last. I was the one who killed them, they tried to make you break your promise Takemichi, which they did, they forced you to break your promise Takemichy"
But what Mikey forgot to say was that...
"But he-" Mikey started "But he promised that he would stay by my side, he promised me, he can't leave Toman, he won't leave Toman, he will stay with me until the end, I don't care if he does t want to be had to, because I discovered him, he is mine"
"Mikey...Takemichi doesn't belong to anyone, he is an independent person; he doesn't have an owner" Draken said, trying to convince his friend, but to be honest he didn't know who was that person anymore.
"No, you're wrong; he made a promise, I ain't forcing him he must do it" Mikey replied "He firmed a contract Draken, he belongs to em by law and right"
"Mikey! It was a promise he-!" Mitsuya was aging but got interrupted by the blonde "No, you don't understand, he signed a contract"
'Oh Takemichy....what have you done?' Both the dragon twins thought