Chapter 53: You motherfucking traitor

Let me do some explanation:

Takemichi while living with South was sent to juvie, at the same time that the S-62 generation (Formed by Izana Kurokawa, Yasuhiro Muto, Kanji Mochizuki, Ran and Rindo Haitani, and Shion Madarame.)
The original he ration is composed of these six people, but then I added Takemichi. So basically he was in juvie and founded the S-62 generation, and then when he left juvie Izana came in, and joined the group as their leader since he knew Takemichi was leading it.
So basically Takemichi is close with the S-62 gen and their original leader before Izana came.
People knew that the "Blue Devil" was part of it, but since no one knew his name, only his face, they just had him as the missing S-62 member.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I slowly woke up to a loud ring in my ears, and an immense pain in my head. I slowly fluttered my eyes open, but everything was black.

I still don't know if it is that I'm still a bit half dead or if the room is dark, but who cares, I can't see shit.

Slowly my vision started getting more clear, I was in the floor in a room, a dark room. A small light bulb in the roof was the only light.

'Shit-... where the fuck am I?' I thought confused. I looked around, but most of the place was dark, so I couldn't see that much.

Slowly the last event with Mucho came back to my mind, and I softly gritted my teeth. 'That asshole. If I ever see him again I'm gonna fucking kill him, and I'm for real.' I thought angrily.

"Yo, you're finally awake Hanagaki." I heard Mucho's deep voice and steps behind me. "Alright."

I was exhausted, but I was able to bring myself to speak. "You fucker- you think you're gonna get away with this? I'm gonna fucking kill you." I spat angrily, "And what the fuck are you doing, you're picking sides now? You chose Izana huh?"

"Well you chose Mikey Hanagaki." Mucho replied, "I'm loyal, not like others."

"Shut up." I spat. I am loyal, I just haven't seen him in six years, and didn't knew this would come, and that they were half brother and that Izana hated him.

"Enough chatting." He said, and I finally manabged to move. I rolled to my other side so I could look at him, and was quite unsatisfied with the result.

Mucho had a bandage in his body, just where I had punched him, heh served him right.

He also had a black eye and his nose quite red, it's probably recently fixed, since I probably broke it too, fuck him.

"All the actors are here." Mucho continued talking, which made me confused. Only after a few seconds I realized that Inui and Kokonui where here too. "Let's begin, shall we?" He continued.

'What the fuck does he want?' I thought confused. 'And why did he bring them here? What the fuck do Kokonui and Inui have to do with all of this?'

"Shit." Koko cursed, I also noticed how beaten up both of them were. "So even Takemichi got caught huh." He then looked at Mucho, "Ghost of S-62 huh."

'Oh right, Mucho is quite a ghost people. He would never answer or talk in the chat group.' I thought, and had to do an godly effort to keep my poker face.

'Shit, I think they heard my talk with Mucho, I'll try and act like I don't know shit.' I thought before asking, "S-62? Like the guys in Tenjiku? What do you mean?" I tried to make my best 'I don't know shit' face, and it seemed to work.

"This guy was originally buddies with Izana Kurokawa and the rest." Inui replied, "The seven of them who got out of juvie, the "Brutal generation" ."