Chapter 48: Fuck! Not again!

"Talking"
'Thinking'
•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•

"Just how many are there?" Chifuyu asked surprised, as the idea of winning and getting back at them started to fade away.

"A hundred." He replied, with a grin. Shit, it seems that he hasn't seen me yet; Chifuyu is in front of me and he seems to cover me, good, good. I don't know if I'm ready to face him after all this years, is he mad at me? Does he hate me?

I took a few step backwards as Smiley said "four versus a hundred huh."

"Yeah, you're right." Kakucho said, and then added "Four versus a hundred would be a bit unfair, let's make it one versus four. I want you all to fight me, and the coward who stepped backwards to come face me."

But before I could react Smikey walked forwards, "Woah, you got balls huh shithead." He cracked his knuckles as he continued to say "I'm Toman's Fourth division captain, Nahoya Kawata." He took a step forward. "If you are going to fight alone then I'll do the same."

"Good luck Smiley!" Angry exclaimed, well angrily. "You're the one who's got balls in here Smiley, good luck!" Chifuyu added. I just stayed silent, what if he recognizes my voice?

I hate hiding, I hate stepping back, I hate not being able to do anything. But I'm scared, and not of dying, but of what is going to happen. What if they find out about my past? Will they still stay by me? If they knew who I was? Will they not fear me? If they know what kind of stuff I did... will they not hate me? I'm not scared of death, and I'm not scared of getting beaten. But these guys have made me soft, and now I've got to deal with the consequences. I do care know how they feel and what they think about me, Izana would be disappointed.

Smiley turned around and looked at me. I simply gave him a wide grin and thumbs up, mumbling softly the words "good luck." He then turned around, more determined than before to defeat Kakucho.

"Heavenly king of Tenjiku, Kakucho." He presented himself, huh he went from servant to king... so what's Izana now? Am I still his warrior in black armor?

"Let's gooooo!" Smiley exclaimed as he charged towards Kakucho. I noticed I almost ran to block Smiley and protect Kakucho, instincts I guess... I had to restrain my self to not interfere when Smiley got to punch him in the face.

The first thing I've noticed about little Kaku-Chan, was that there was no more "Little Kaku-Chan." Now it was Kakucho, Tenjiku's heavenly king. He had shaved his head into a buzz cut, showing off his scar. I still kiss his long black hair though. Also, he was no longer the shortie of the group, he was so freaking tall now. Like he must be six feet tall or somewhere near that, in the middle of Hanma and Draken. And it turns out he was hella trained, he had some kicks that blowed my mind, seems like Izana has done a good job teaching him.

The fight was very balanced, both were bruised- but not that much. "Yeah! Uppercut!" Chifuyu exclaimed, cheering for Smiley.

"My heart can't handle seeing more." Angry said, covering his eyes with his hands, but open end his fingers to see the fight. Chifuyu, who was the one kinda covering me jumped of emotion when Snikey delivered another upper cut, moving from infront of me. In conclusion; I was exposed.

Kaku's eyes met mine for a second, and then Smiley kicked him. Making him roll through the ground, stopping by laying with his chest looking up. I immediately recognized the scene; back in the orphanage when he would loose he ended always like that, and yelled "Fuck!". He did it on purpose.