Chapter 23: If you dont come looking for me ill have to look for you myslef

"Talking"
'Thinking'
OMG THE PHOTO IS SO CITE
FEM MICHY EATING WITH SOUTH 😍😍
I'm meltingggg so cuteeeeeeee, they're just like enjoying their food 😩😍😍
__________________
It's been a week
Now, a week since Takemichi woke up and yesterday he got discharged, lucky him he was asleep in the two remaining weeks before summer vacations, the ones in the middle, so now he had all the free time he wanted, the the first morning out he decided ti go to the gym, even though the doctors forbade him from doing any physical workouts or activities, he still didn't have a fuck and decided to wake kind of early. The first thing he noticed when he woke up was that his abs were slightly less marked, and he loved his abs, it was the only muscle apart from the arms that were marked, DONT get me wrong he is hell as strong, but for some reason his body does not seem so (for him).
He got on his bike and headed towards the gym, we're he was greeted by the usual receptionist girl, she was really kind and nice, Takemichi sometimes brought sunglasses so he won't become blind.
As he stepped inside he noticed Mary, tying her light brown hair, and fierce determination in her honey eyes. That's why he rather call her Honey-senpai, or Hiney-Chan since she was older than him (do you get Deja vu oh oh)
"Hey Honey-Chan " (I can't stop thinking about Ohshc) he said "Takemichi-Kun! You're back! It's been about two weeks that you didn't come! Or a bit more?" She said as she walked swiftly towards the blonde. He smiled, she was like a big sister to her, even though he was taller.
"Yeah sorry about that, I- I was on a school trip" he didn't want to worry her, he knew if he told her she wouldn't let him train and force him to go home, and she would have a panic attack.
"Oh! To were?" She asked curiously
"Toooooooo" he kept saying Ooooo looking everywhere searching for a random name until he saw on a magazine "Yokohama! Visit Yokohama! Best place for tourism..."
"To Yokohama!" He said scratching the back of his head
"Oh! For real?! I always wanted to go there, I heard is so pretty! Actually I'm collecting founds for my class, as you know I'm still studying so me and some friends are collecting founds so we can go to some good place in America to study for a few months" she said
"In that case I'll donate you as much as I can" he said looking in his pockets until he found a ticket "Here, this is a fifty ticket I won some time ago in a lottery"
"But Takemichi-Kun! This is a lot of money- maybe we could divide it-"
"Don't worry Honey-Chan, it's a thank you gift, you helped me in lots of occasions-"
"TAKEMICHI, GET YOUR ASS HERE AND STOP TALKING TO MARY" a deep but loud voice was heard from inside
"Well, that's my trainer" he said looking back to the girl "Don't worry Honey-Chan, I hope it helps"
"It sure will! Thank you so so so much Takemichi-Kun!" She said hugging him and he hugged her back.
"TAKEMICHIIIIII, GET HERE OR YOU WONT HAVE ANY LEGS TO COME HERE WITH" the angry voice was heard again
'It's incredible how much of an angry and tough ball he can be but in the inside he's such a cinnamon roll' Mary thought as the blonde tan to inside the gym "COMING AND SHUT THE FUCK UP OLD MAN"
"WHO ARE YPU TELLING TO SHUT UP?! NOW IM GOING TO ADD FIFTY KG TO YPUR FUCKING DUMBBELLS"
"IF YOU CANT EVEN LIFT THEM HOW ARE YOU GOING TO ADD THEM?"
"I CAN LIFT 200 KG"
"IM SORRY" Mary could hear Takemichi sob "I WANT TO KEEP MY ARMS STICKED TO MY BODYYYYY"
And that's how the afternoon went, basically Takemichi fighting with his gym trainer, he was a 60 year old man but he was sure strong as fuck (grandpa power 💪👨‍🦳)
.
.
.
With unknown person
A tall muscular guy with slight foreign features was punching and beating the living shit of a teen, who didn't seem to be alive or conscious at least. He had blond hair often kept in a bun, piercing yellow round eyes that contributed to his intimidating demeanor, and a wide prominent grin on his face. He had a Brazilian tribal tattoo design on the right side of his chest that extended up to his neck and a gunshot wound on the left. He was wearing his gang uniform, a red jumpsuit (but his followers was black/dark purple, that's what it said on the wiki idk dude) with the name "Rokuhara Tandai, a their motto, and logo that is tribute to its leader tribal tattoo. Its name is embroidered in the middle. weaved on the sleeves and the back design.
He stood up and said coldly "Throw the body somewhere in the street, or in some alleyway. Actually we can make a meeting and show this body to the people so they won't ever betray us again" the tall blonde man said and the other ones nodded and dragged the body somewhere, leaving a trail of blood on the floor. 'I need an worthy opponent, I can't continue like this, I need some real battle, some real adrenaline, I wonder if I'll ever see him again...'
Flashback
A blonde kid with deadly yellow eyes had his face splashed with blood, he must not be older than 11. The people in the background cheered for him as he kept on punching his opponent face. "South! South! South!South! South! South!"
He looked at the beaten up, unconscious and almost dead body laying in front of him. He smiled with a crazy smile, he was invincible, he was unrivaled, he was the strongest, until...
"Hey!" A voice was heard and everyone turned to see a short kid. He had short black curly hair , but what resulted the most were those pairs of devilish blue eyes and a full of himself grin sticked on his face "You! The stupid looking blonde with buzz cut! You're the unrivaled South right? Then I'm going to take that stupid ass fuck nickname from you! Cause I'm going to become your fucking rival!"
Everyone started to laugh, really? This kid wanted to defeat South? The unrivaled South? How old even was he? Eight? ( remember that Take was born on the 1991 and South in 1988 so they have three years of difference)
"Sure, try me fucking kiddo, I'm going to make you eat those words and wish you never asked to fight" South said as he smirked and his eyes were stuck on the younger boy, he managed to punch him right in the face. The raven was laying on the floor, motionless. South chuckled 'Get that you asshole, try and mess with someone do your size next time' but slowly and surprising the kid stood up, whipping the blood off his nose. The blue eyed chuckled and said "Bring it on you stupid lemon head, that's all you've got?" What surprises everyone the most is the fact that he is still conscious, most people would be knocked out of one single punch that came from South, everyone except this kid.
'This fucking kid has guts' the crowd thought
South charged at the kid once with a punch but he didn't dodge it, ir anything, he stopped it with his hand. With one single hand he stopped an almighty punch from South, that could leave unconscious even the third graders.
"H-how?" South said with a shaky voice surprised
"Like this!" He replied, still smiling smugly and grabbed the punch stronger bringing South closer to his fist and with some force the older kid's face collided with the raven's punch, breaking the blonde's nose. South fell to the floor on his ass but stood up once again, he touched his now broken and bleeding nose. His eyes were watery, yeah when you get punched on the nose your eyes get wet 'fuck! This damn kid is making me look weak and stupid as fuck! I've got to do something!' South thoughts but before he could react the younger kid was already in front of him and did a 540 spin kick, leaving him now once and for all on the floor.
.
.
.
South opened slowly his yellow eyes and sat quickly, looking at his surroundings, only to have a painful headache. When he touched his head he noticed he had bandages and that he was clean, all the blood was gone. He looked around, searching for the one who won him. That's when he realized he was in a room, it had an old looking punching box and pair of punching/boxing gloves but they were quite used and in a bad state. He noticed the room was old and kinda ugly, adorned with old white walls and the bed he was in had a race flag (🏁) pattern on it, and some f1 pillows. There were posters of different f1 cars, other famous footballers and boxers. Suddenly the door opened showing the same raven kid from before but with two cups of instant noodles "Hey, you finally woke up, I thought I kicked ya way too hard since you weren't waking up"
South remained silent, staring silently as the younger have him one of the cups and chopsticks along with two weird pills "They are pain killers, for the head, I always take those after a fight, they make my injuries hurt less"
The blonde still didn't talk, he just watched how he sta next to him in the bed and turned on the tv, showing a f1 race "Oh oh oh! It's starting! Focus!" He said as he started eating the noodles with enthusiasm. South looked at his food and the glass of water with the pills, he decided that maybe, only this time he could make an exception and trust him. He took the pills and started eating as he watched the race, to be honest he was never too much into cars but this one seemed interesting.
Suddenly the blue eyed turned as said "I'm Hanagaki Takemichi, and from what I heard you're South Terano right? Now you're not rival-less at least, I thought it was boring to not have a rival so I decided to help you out"
"You're really strong for a kid your age..." South admitted "Just how old are you? I'm eleven"
"I'm eight! But it's not like I'm that younger than you, only three years maybe? Or four?"  Takemichi replied.
"Then Takemichi, from now and on you're my rival and best friend" South said and Takemichi grinned
"Sure! Just call me and I'll beat your ass whenever you'd like!" He replied and both chuckled.
You see, South comes from the Brazilian Favellas (this is actually form the manga, it's not invented google it), . (This now it is mine—>) and not so long ago he and his bedridden mother came to Yokohama Japan to search for a job with the little money they had, but they were unable to find a job. His mother health started deteriorating and he started to use his fighting skills to gain money and be able to buy food, and his mother medicine. Sadly she died, leaving him an orphan, but he was able to escape police and legal stuff and managed to live alone.
That's how South and Takemichi became friends for a really long time, they spent together most of the day beating up strong looking people for fun, until Takemichi had to move away when he was 12, because of some shit that he couldn't live on his own since he was a minor and had to move somewhere close to a familiar of his, and that familiar lives in Shibuya, quite far from where South way, but they promised each other to meet and fight once again, side by side.
Back to present
South was tired of waiting, two years, almost three had passed and still Takemichi wasn't back, and he was getting impatient. He knew Takemichi didn't forgot, he knew, how? He simply did. And he was right, Takemichi always thought of going back, he actually did, but wasn't able to find South.
South was getting tired of waiting, if Takemichi didn't come to South himself then he would have to look for his rival and best friend himself.
———————-
Heyyyyy, I wanted to say something, I know that in some chapters in the begging the dreams, well more like nightmares are of in some orphanage or his parents getting killed? Let me do a timeline for you to understand.

Also sorry for not updating, I'm not really using wattpad, I've had a couple- well a lot of hangouts/sleepovers and wasn't on my phone that much.