Chapter 55: Don't freak out but I kinda got killed (again)

"Shinchiro-Kim," Inupi said as he placed a hand in my shoulder and bowed his slightly head while I sweated nervously, "Standing here is the eleventh generation Black Dragon captain. Hanagaki Takemichi!"

You must be wondering what we are doing, well let me show you a little flashback so you can understand...

[Flashback ~When the meeting ended~]
'Let this war fucking begin,' I thought, and afterwards Mikey ended the meeting.

"Meeting dismissed!" He yelled, to then turn around,  been followed by Draken and walked away.

I turned around and just as I was about to leave someone called my name, "Hey! Takemichy!" It was Inupi. I turned around and asked, "Yeah?"

"Come with me," he said, but it sounded more like an order to be honest, but meh, who cares.

"Sure, where though?" I replied, but he remained quiet. "So you're not telling me where we're going? You're just gonna stay quiet?"

"I can't tell you, not here nor now." He replied softly, I just clicked my tongue "Tsk." And followed him.

I got on my Babu, and felt like someone was searching for me. But instead I just shook that strange feeling off and turned the motor on to then follow Inupi through the streets.

We drove for a few minutes until we stopped next to a cemetery. We got off our bikes, and I followed Inupi.

We then entered the cemetery, and I silently followed him. It seemed like an eternity passed before we stopped in front of a grave, that had the name "Shinchiro Sano" carved on it.

"Wait- isn't this Mikey's older brother's grave?" I asked surprised and kind of confused, "What are we doing here?"

"I'm going to present you to him," he said, "He was Black Dragon founder, so you must show yourself to him, and pay him your respects."

"Uhh-, alright." I accepted.

"Shinchiro-Kim," Inupi said as he placed a hand in my shoulder and bowed his slightly head while I sweated nervously, "Standing here is the eleventh generation Black Dragon captain. Hanagaki Takemichi!"

"Eh-" I looked at him nervously "Am I supposed to say something?" I asked snd he nodded.

"Uh okey." I said and then lowered my head slightly, "Yo Shinchiro, how are you doing? I'm Hanagaki Takemichi, Black Dragon's eleventh gen president, really cool huh? You where the one, and now I have two ones, it's like it's repeating itself right? Well that's what I'm kinda planning on doing, to make Black Dragon eleventh gen just like the first one."

"Well well well, this is interesting. The eleventh generation is born on Black Dragon's founding day?" I voice not too far was heard, and it was awfully familiar.

Izana then stopped on his place, and looked at me as if he had seen a ghost. He stood quietly and stared at me, and I at him, it had been so long since I saw him, but he didn't seem to have changed that much, at least not physically.

His lilac eyed shone with a glint of light, but for some reason he ignored me, "You're creating another generation Inui? How many times will you mess up Shinchiro's gang?"

"Izana!" Inupi exclaimed, "You bastard!" He then yelled, and ran towards him and grabbed him by his uniform's neck, "What did you fuckers did to Koko?!" He exclaimed angrily, and rushed one of his closed fist, dangerously pointing at Izana's face.

But the other one (not surprisingly) didn't even stutter, and he just said while smiling "Hey there, we didn't do at all, he was the one who wanted to join Tenjiku first of all right?"