Chapter 57: Lets fukcing go bitches!

This chapter is rewritten, please read it again. Thank you so much! Enjoy!

•••••••••

"What the hell do you mean they took his body Mikey?!" Draken yelled as he grabbed his friend's shoulders. "Who took them?!"

Draken had arrived to the hospital a few minutes ago, and Mikey told him about how they took Takemichi's body.

"Takemitchy is gone Kenchin," Mikey said, his eyes were empty, and there was no longer the usual tint of life in them. "Takemitchy died, and his body was taken."

Draken stopped grabbing Mikey and took a few steps back, Takemitchy was dead, and his body stolen... "What the hell is happening...?" He muttered for himself.

Draken felt so empty, Takemichi became an important person in his life.

"Mikey," Draken said "Come with me." He then turned around and headed towards the door. Emma decided she would go too, she had a bad feeling about this.

Mikey, Draken and Emma walked outside of the building. Draken stopped and looked at Mikey "What happened?" He asked, "Why did he die?"

He then punched Mikey in the face "How could you let this happen?" Slowly the empty expression in Draken's face turned into a furious one "Hey Mikey... what the fuck were you doing you piece of shit?!"

"It is my fault!" Emma suddenly yelled, and both boys turned to look at her as she cried. "I was the one who was supposed to get hit! He was right next to me the whole time, as Mikey said to take care of me! But then a bike came and was about to hit me, but he got me out of the way and got hit instead! Mikey did nothing wrong! It is entirely my fault... so if you should get mad at anyone it should be me. Please stop hitting my brother!" She sobbed.

But Draken seemed to be deaf, because he punched Mikey again, "Didn't you start Toman so you could protect all of us?!" He yelled, and punched him again.

"Stop it please Draken-Kun!" Emma exclaimed still crying.

Draken kept on hitting Mikey again and again and again, "Pah-chin got fucking arrested! The cops got Kazutora! The only reason Baji isn't dead it's because Takemitchy saved him! And now he..." Draken stopped punching his friend, and Mikey fell to the floor all bruised. "And now Takemitchy..." he sobbed as tears fell down his face.

"Takemitchy is..." Draken sobbed. "He was the only one who ever protected and saved us, he saved me, he saved Baji, he saved Emma, he was the only one who ever protected us."

[In Musashi Shrine]
"Dude, it's getting dark." A Toman member said, and another one added confused, "What the hell happened?"

"We are not taking on Tenjiku yet?" One asked, and another one said "Let's get this party already started."

"Chifuyu! Did you get ahold of Mikey-Kun?" Akkun asked the blonde while he held the phone.

"No... it's no good. I can't get through." Chifuyu replied while holding his phone.

"Same with Takemichi..." the red haired said, "What happened to them?"

Suddenly a loud bike motor sound was heard, and it quickly became louder until Inui appeared on his Black Dragon bike.

"Where's Takemitchy?" Chifuyu asked, "Wasn't he with you?"

"Some real bad shit just went down..." Inui said, his eyes were reddish, signaling he had cried a lot recently.

Just what happened that made the ice cold Inui cry? That's a question they all wondered.

"What do you mean?" Chifuyu asked. "Did something happen to Takemitchy?" If he was very worried before, now he was even more.