"I am here for justice sultan, you promised me that you would get me married to him and now what is this? I need a proper explanation" Ruhani said

"Ruhani listen to me, i would never take my words back, Yuhaan will be yours anyway" he said

Ruhani looked at him shocked

"How?" She asked

Rafan smiled and said

"What does everyone here thinks? I will accept that cheap lady as my son's wife?! The future queen of sultanate? Never, i was not happy when Yuhaan wanted to marry her but I can't go against his wishes since he is the suitable heir for the throne"

"But he is married now, what are you going to do, sultan?" Ruhani asked as Rafan smirked

"Suhani will be killed in Hind" he said.

A smile crept on Ruhani's face as she wiped her tears.

Yuhaan will be mine, soon.

|Flashback end|

As she said all this, another slap was landed on her cheeks.

Yuhaan couldn't believe that his own father planned to kill Ruhani.

Yuhaan stood up to leave when Ruhani pulled his sleeve.

"Yuhaan.....listen to me! I love you please don't leave me!" She pleaded but he pulled her hand away from his sleeve and left it from his hand.

He kneeled down infront of her and garbbed her face

"Why are you being this much obsessed with me? I never developed even a bit of feelings you show to me. Listen, you are still enough to get yourself a suitable groom in the future and if you feel that is very hard don't worry, i will get you married to the king of Azurethra/Miyeria/ (i need some suggestions)." He said and Ruhani looked at him with tears.

"No please don't!! Yuhaan" she shook her head in denial.

"Because of you and my father, I lost my love and I hurted an innocent one! Allah will punish me for what I did to Daarika....i must apologise to her" he said with regretness.

"It's your punishment, you WILL get married to king of Azurethra/Miyeria/ " he said and called the guards.

"Guards!! Don't let her out of this room" he said and left leaving Ruhani alone in the room.

Ruhani sat in the corner of the room and hugged her knees. Tears fell from her eyes.

"I deserve it...." She cried while hugging her knees.

Yuhaan on the other side asked Arush to bring his military force to capital city of sultanate,Almas where the palace of sultanate is situated.

ALMAS