Chapter 35

Chapter 35

Scarlette's POV

*One Month Later*

"I'm going to miss you so much!" Andy cooed as he held Kaylee close. He looked at me and smiled. "I'm going to miss you too, so so much."

"I'll miss you too." I said quietly. I had been dreading this moment since he told me he was going on tour. Kaylee has been in daycare for the last 2 weeks and adjusted quickly. I'm grateful that I'll have help on the weekdays, but it'll be just me on the weekends and I'm worried. 

"Hey, I'll see you in 2 months for the LA show." He said reassuringly, reaching out and grabbing my hand.

"Yeah, but that's 2 whole months away. Plus, you'll just leave again for another month." I said, letting out a sigh.

"Scarlette, please. It's the best I can do. I don't want to fight right before I leave. I love you." He said, handing Kaylee back to me.

"I love you too." I said, we shared a hug and a kiss before he walked off to security. I turned around and walked out of the airport. I went out to the car and strapped Kaylee into her car seat. I drove home and carried Kaylee inside. I laid her down in her bassinet and sat on the bed, taking a deep breath. 

Almost as soon as I felt my body start to relax, Kaylee started wailing. I let out a loud groaned and picked her up, trying to figure out what she needed. I discovered she had a dirty diaper, so I changed it and then sat on the bed with her in my arms.

"I guess it's just you and me Kay, huh?" I said as I looked down at her, chewing on my lip. "Please take it easy on me kid. We can make this work. We can do this. I can do this." I said, trying as hard as I could to convince myself. I laid Kaylee back in her bassinet as my phone rang. I looked and saw it was Andy.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey baby, just wanted to let you know that we are starting boarding. I'll text you before we take off and I'll call you when we land."

"Okay. Fly safe." I said.

"Yeah, because I can control the pilot." He laughed.

"You know what I mean." I groaned.

"It was a joke. I'm sorry." He sighed. "How's Kaylee?"

"Fine."

"Okay. Well, I love you."

"I love you too."

"Bye."

"Bye." I said as he hung up. I tossed the phone to the sighed and laid on the bed, letting out a sigh. Here starts a very long 3 months.

***********************************************************************

Sorry this is short but I'm running low on ideas!

In case you haven't seen, I posted a new Andy story called Beautiful Pain! I've uploaded 8 chapters so that's why my other stories haven't got much attention recently! If you like this story, you should go check out my new story!

Please leave a comment and let me know what you thought!