Chapter 6: Carnival

Chapter 6: Carnival

Scarlette's POV

*One Month Later*

"Let's go!" I exclaimed as I jumped out of the car.

"You're so cute." Andy laughed as he locked his car. We walked up to the ticket booth and Andy bought us tickets for the carnival. Andy had a flight tomorrow because the band is going on tour, so we are hanging out together one last time. We've been hanging out a lot more frequently, especially after BVB got done in the studio. We're still not officially dating but I kind of like our casual relationship. There's no pressure to hang out with each other, we do it because we want to.

We walked through the gates and started getting on the rides. Andy admitted he wasn't a huge fan of roller coasters, but was a good sport for me, because I absolutely love them. We also took a break to eat some classic greasy carnival food. Corn dogs, some lemonade to wash it down, and a funnel cake to top it all off.

"I bet you I can beat you at this game." I winked at him as I dragged him over to one of the game booths. It was that game where you squirt water into a hole to lift the item up the pole.

"Oh, you're ON!" He laughed, sitting on the stool. He paid the attendant for both of us to play and the buzzer rang. For some reason, I could just not get a straight shot on the target. It wasn't long before I heard Andy's bell go off.

"What was that you were saying?" I smirked.

"Pick your prize." The attendant said.

"That." Andy said, pointing to one of the large bears. The attendant got it down and handed it to Andy.

"Here you go." He said, handing it to me.

"For me?" I asked in a soft voice and he nodded.

"You deserve it." He said, kissing my forehead. I smiled and grabbed his hand as we walked on.

***

Near the end of the night, we decided to get on the Ferris Wheel. We waited in line until it was our turn to get on. We got into the seats and pulled the bar down over us. It lifted us up and around a few times before stopping us at the very top. Andy placed his hand on my cheek, turning my face to look at him, and kissed me. I kissed back and we held it for a bit before he pulled away.

"Scarlette, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, his voice shaking slightly. Is he nervous?

"Of course." I smiled, thankful it was night time because my cheeks were definitely pink. He smiled back at me and kissed me again, the Ferris Wheel starting to move. "And at the top of the Ferris Wheel, really? How cheesy." I laughed.

"What can I say? I'm a sucker for romance." He shrugged with a smirk.

"Well never stop, it's incredibly sexy." I said in a low tone.

"Am I going to get goodbye sex?" He asked, excitement in his eyes. I giggled and rolled my eyes.

"In what world did you think you weren't? You're going to be gone for three months."

"You'll see me in a month." He shrugged.

"Yeah, and you'll be working all day."

"Oh, I'll make time for you." He smirked with a wink. The Ferris Wheel finally came to a stop, the attendant releasing our safety bar. We stood up and exited the ride, Andy grabbing my hand. We left the carnival and went back to his car. We ended up going back to my apartment and celebrating our official relationship status.

***

"I'm going to miss you." I sighed, hugging Andy tightly.

"I'm going to miss you too babe, it's okay." He said, kissing the top of my head. "You'll be at our LA show in a month."

"I know." I said with a small nod. He pulled away from me and hooked his finger on my chin, pushing my head up so I was looking at him. He placed a soft kiss on my lips, holding the kiss for a few seconds before pulling away.

"I'll text you when I get to the airport and when I land, okay?" He said and I nodded. He hugged me one last time before stepping back and opening his car door. "Bye Scar." He said with a soft smile.

"Bye Andy." I said, waving. He got into his car and I watched as he drove away. I walked back to my apartment and walked inside, sitting on the couch and letting out a loud sigh. The last two months have been all about Andy. What am I supposed to do without him around. I think I'm falling in love with him.

Andy's POV

"Ooh, you texting that girl?" CC teased as we sat in the venue.

"Actually, I'm texting my girlfriend." I smirked.

"You finally got up the balls? About damn time." Jake laughed.

"Last night." I said, nodding. "Figured I shook lock her up before abandoning her for three months." I chuckled.

"Well, congratulations Andy." Jinxx said and the guys all chimed in.

"Thanks guys." I said as my phone buzzed with another text from Scarlette.

************************************************************************************

Sorry this chapter was kind of lame.

Please leave a comment and let me know what you thought! Comments motivate me to update!