Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Andy's POV

*The Next Day*

I woke up and let out a groan as I held my pounding head. Slowly, the memories from last night came back. I was angry all day and convinced CC to go to a local bar with me. I broke my years of sobriety out of anger and I was now feeling the physical effects and regretting it. I resorted back to my old coping mechanisms. I looked over and saw a strange girl sleeping next to me.

"No, no, no, no." I groaned out loud, waking the girl up.

"Hi." She smiled at me.

"Please leave." I said. She huffed and stepped out of the bunk. She pulled on her clothes and walked away. I heard the front door of the bus open and close and I let out a sigh. I can't believe I cheated on Scarlette. I mean, we just got in a fight, we didn't break up...right? So, this is still technically cheating. Whatever it's considered, I feel a tremendous amount of regret. I pulled my boxers on and stepped out of my bunk. I walked out to the louge and picked up the bottle of Advil on the counter. I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and downed the pills, turning to see Lonny on the couch.

"So, I uh, heard the events from last night." He said.

"I can't believe I cheated on Scarlette." I said, shaking my head.

"I mean, she cheated on you first." He said.

"Two wrongs don't make a right. She fucked up, but so did I. I broke my sobriety and cheated on my girlfriend." I said and he just sat there in silence. "I'm going back to bed." I sighed, putting my water back in the fridge and going back to my bunk. I climbed into my bunk and closed my eyes. 

That was short lived as I felt a wave of nausea. I ran to the bathroom and dropped to my knees, emptying the contents of my stomach. I guess this is my karma. Bad memories came back from when I was younger and constantly drunk. I got back into my bunk and pulled the covers over my body, drifting off to sleep.

*******************************************************************************

Sorry it's short!

Please leave a comment and let me know what you thought! Comments motivate me to update!