Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Scarlette's POV

*A Few Days Later*

"Well hello there." Andy said as he answered the phone.

"Hey." I said, instantly smiling when I heard his voice.

"What's up buttercup?" He asked, popping the 'p' in the last two words.

"I was wondering if you wanted to hang out tomorrow? We could just chill at my house and watch a movie or something." I suggested.

"Yeah, that sounds fun." He said.

"Awesome, I'll see you at seven?"

"Sounds good, see you then Scar."

"Bye Andy.

"Bye." He said, hanging up.

Andy's POV

*The Next Day*

"Alright guys, we have to be out of here by six tonight, let's get started." I told the guys as I walked into the studio.

"Damn Andy, you have something going on tonight or something?" Jake asked.

"Yup." I nodded.

"You got a hot date or something?" Jinxx asked.

"Actually I do. I've been seeing this girl for a month and we're hanging out tonight. I really really like her." I explained.

"Katie scale?" CC asked.

"Definitely a Katie." I said with a smirk.

"Hell yeah." CC cheered, holding up his hand for a high five. I walked over to him and gave him a strong high five.

"When do we get to meet her?" Lonny asked.

"Just give me a second to make sure this is the real deal. I haven't even asked her out yet." I laughed.

"Well, what's the hold up?" Jake asked.

"I'm not trying to scare her off. I'm already divorced, sober, and always on tour. We met on a dating app and she's had bad experiences before. I'll get to it." I chuckled.

"Can we at least see a picture?" Jinxx asked. I pulled out my phone and pulled up one of the pictures from when we went hiking. It was the picture where I was kissing her cheek. Her smile was so radiant and beautiful, it is my absolute favorite picture of her. I handed my phone to Jinxx and he passed it around.

"Her name is Scarlette." I said.

"Definitely Katie." CC said as he got the phone.

"Well, I hope things work out for you." Lonny said.

"Thanks." I said as my phone got passed back to me. "Now lets get to work." I said, clapping my hands together.

Scarlette's POV

I unplugged the vacuum and took a deep breath. I bent down to start rewrapping the chord. I rushed home from work to shower and have been cleaning my house ever since. Just as I got the vacuum put away, the oven beeped and I ran into the kitchen. I told Andy I'd cook us dinner since he'd be running over here straight from the studio.

After my shower, I had pulled on a pair of black leggings and a loose black top. Something comfortable but still cute. I was only wearing eyeliner and my hair was pulled back into a ponytail. Before I knew it, Andy was knocking on my door. I took a deep breath and opened the door, smiling at him.