Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Andy's POV

*One Month Later*

"Andy!" My mom exclaimed as I met them in the parking lot.

"Hey!" I smiled, hugging them.

"Do you have time for lunch?" My dad asked.

"I always have time for you guys, lets go." I said. We went down to a local restaurant and got seated, looking through our menus. Once we ordered, I cleared my throat.

"So, uhm, I met someone." I told them and they both raised their eyebrows.

"Oh really?" My dad said.

"Yeah." I nodded. "We've been dating for about two months and...I love her."

"Andy." My mom sighed.

"What." 

"You did the same with Juliet and Scout. You moved really fast and both of those relationships failed."

"Okay, I dated Scout when I was 18, she doesn't count. Scarlette is different, we took it very slow at first. We were casually dating for months before I asked her out officially. This is the real deal."

"We just want you to be careful. Like always, we're completely supportive of you." My dad said.

"We can't wait to meet her. I'm sure she's very special." My mom smiled.

"Thank you." I said. We had a nice lunch and then headed back to the bus so I could get to sound check.

***

"Hey there baby." I heard Scar's peppy voice on the other end of the phone.

"Hey babe." I said.

"How was your day?"

"Well, we're in Ohio so I got to see my parents."

"Oh, that's nice."

"Yeah, and I uh, told them about us."

"Oh did you now?" Her voice got shakey.

"Yeah."

"I didn't know we were at that stage."

"Don't worry, I'm very close with my parents and tell them everything. It's not like I'm asking you to meet them, I just wanted to share with them that I've found a girl that I love."

"You're so sweet." She cooed on the other end. "How'd they take it?"

"They're concerned because all my past relationships have moved fast. We are different, I can feel it. I love you Scar."

"I love you too Andy." 

*******************************************************************************

Sorry y'all, I have absolutely NO ideas lol

Please leave a comment and let me know what you thought! Comments motivate me to update!